Awoo.

Should Silver be in the select screen again?

Carlos Tyler

Ever since the original 360 Sonic for Xbox Silver wasn't in the select screen. You got to fight him in Generations but other than that Silver's been at the home stretch for awhile. Do you guys want him to be selected again? All of his float tricks from Sonic could be added, with some new ones. The story line could be that Mefiles is raised again and tells Silver Sonic has joined Eggman. So there is a reason for the battle to begin.

Ever since the original 360 Sonic for Xbox Silver wasn't in the select screen. You got to fight him in Generations but other than that Silver's been at the home stretch for awhile. Do you guys want him to be selected again? All of his float tricks from Sonic could be added, with some new ones. The story line could be that Mefiles is raised again and tells Silver Sonic has joined Eggman. So there is a reason for the battle to begin.

Dude, you have the weirdest way of saying this. Should Silver be playable again?

No thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well saying he's able to be played isn't the full deal. You could play as Knuckles in Sonic 360 but he wasn't in the select screen to play as him for the whole time.

I know Silver is an idiot, but he isn't that stupid. And no he shouldn't be playable until Tails and Knuckles are playable again.

If you can adapt him to the gameplay, I don't see why not. I would rather do without Mephilies tho.

• Thumbs Up 2

Silver... meh. He can stay playable in the spinoffs for all I honestly care.

That idea for bringing him back is pretty terrible, I mean the idea that Silver would be fooled by Mefiles Mephiles twice would be nothing more than shitty writing. Though I'd want to see a few more characters get reintroduce before they try for someone as complex as Silver.

I'm pretty sure we had a "Should SIlver be playable again" topic a while back, and if I recall, that ended pretty badly. You're not doing much to keep it from failing, so I suggest you go read the forum rules and come back with a more respectable attitude.

Edited by Hatsune Miku

If my mother taught me anything it's respect. You don't need to worry about that. I never cuss I do my chores and tell my mom I love her every day. The people with no respect are the ones who are rude and pick on smaller people. Anyway a new floating trick for Silver could be that he puts his arms under his sneakers and throws himself instead of rocks and cars. He could do a huge up dash to gain air time and speed.

• Thumbs Up 5

If my mother taught me anything it's respect. You don't need to worry about that. I never cuss I do my chores and tell my mom I love her every day. The people with no respect are the ones who are rude and pick on smaller people. Anyway a new floating trick for Silver could be that he puts his arms under his sneakers and throws himself instead of rocks and cars. He could do a huge up dash to gain air time and speed.

Nevermind what I said in Diabetic's status.

Hey Carlos, Miku's not saying you need to respect people, she's saying that other people don't respect you. Maybe you should go read the rules, so people can respect you more.

I wouldn't mind at all. Give him a complete reboot skill wise, though. Like have him use his psychokinesis to maintain a fast speed. Make his combat skills fluid, slick and stylish. He has potential.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok I read the rules and I have followed everything except maybe my spelling. I will try to spell better but I'm still in school learning. I'll find a www dictionary and check everything.

• Thumbs Up 3

Getting back on topic: From what I've seen of Silver in Generations, I say he has potential. Flying around at high speeds while throwing stuff through the air could be fun, if executed correctly that is. As for Tails and Knuckles, I'd say they should probably get high priority, but if due to either gameplay or story it makes more sense to include Silver, by all means they should do it.

I agree with WhoZ. Silver isn't that bad a character, but he does need some improvement, skill wise. But in my opinion he would be a welcome addition to the franchise as a playable character in the main games.

• Thumbs Up 4

Getting back on topic: From what I've seen of Silver in Generations, I say he has potential. Flying around at high speeds while throwing stuff through the air could be fun, if executed correctly that is. As for Tails and Knuckles, I'd say they should probably get high priority, but if due to either gameplay or story it makes more sense to include Silver, by all means they should do it.

I'm glad some people agree with me about Silver. In my view he's better than Shadow sometimes. A cool trick idea is that he can float a piece of rock or other item and place it under him like a skateboard, kicking one foot with psychic energy to dash through the stage. It would be pretty fun if it was pulled off right.

Silver is a lame character.

Mephiles is even worse.

No thanks.

You could be a little more understanding next time, it isn't hard to interpret your posts as condescending.

Anyways, Carlos, you're doing perfectly fine, better than most, don't worry about it. If you make any errors, you can make edits to your posts.

Me personally, I am not a big fan of Silver, but I like that you're using your imagination with all of these ideas.

Edited by Protagoras