Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed Limited/Bonus edition Thread

kimplix

NCGII.jpg

Europe: We recently told you about the Bonus Edition of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for North America, and today we’re pleased to tell you more about the Limited Edition of the game that will be available in Europe!

The Limited Edition of the thrilling new racing experience from SEGA will contain a brand new track and character plus various collectable items and will be available as pre-order whilst stocks last.

The exclusive OutRun Bay track contains all the standard race modes found in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, plus challenges and time trials specific to the track. This time though, the whole race is transformed as you get to speed across the gorgeous shimmering blue ocean as well as the roads in a spectacular level inspired by SEGA’s classic arcade racer OutRun. Sonic the Hedgehog’s popular rival Metal Sonic explodes on to the tracks in the exclusive Metal Sonic Mod Pack in the Limited Edition of the game, this prototype levitation vehicle was crafted purely to race – and race it must! In addition to the track and character, an Emoticon Sticker Pack can also be found in the Limited Edition. These collectables are found throughout the game and are given as rewards for skilful play, high scores and more.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Limited Edition will speed on to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita on 16th November 2012 in Europe.

America: The Bonus edition of the thrilling new racing experience from SEGA will contain a brand-new track and character plus various collectable items and will be available as pre-order while supplies last.

The exclusive OutRun Bay track contains all the standard race modes found in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, plus challenges and time trials specific to the track. This time though, the whole race is transformed as you get to speed across the gorgeous shimmering blue ocean as well as the roads in a spectacular level inspired by SEGA’s classic arcade racer OutRun. Sonic the Hedgehog’s popular rival Metal Sonic explodes on to the tracks in the exclusive Metal Sonic Mod Pack in the Bonus Edition of the game; this prototype levitation vehicle was crafted purely to race – and race it must! In addition to the track and character, an Emoticon Sticker Pack can also be found in the Bonus Edition. These collectables are found throughout the game and are given as rewards for skilful play, high scores and more.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed will speed on to the Xbox 360, PlayStation3, and PlayStation Vita on November 20, 2012 in North America.

There will be Limited Edition for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed in Europe. More details will follow soon.

never knew europe would get a bonus edition aswell. or did i?

let me know what you feel about the bonus/limited edition game for asrt in the comment section

Edited by kimplix

Wasn't this posted in the original topic a while back?

Other than Free DLC, what else is there to discuss?

I guess we could post the retailers stocking it and the prices for each country to help everyone. I've not seen the Limited Edition listed on UK retailer sites yet.

I guess we could post the retailers stocking it and the prices for each country to help everyone. I've not seen the Limited Edition listed on UK retailer sites yet.

Why not do a thread with both the game AND the bonus edition sales?

Why not do a thread with both the game AND the bonus edition sales?

This topic should be that. We usually have one detailing release dates, the best places to buy and all the editions. It's always handy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Outrun Bay look like it's straight out of Outrun 2. That a very good thing.

But then again SUMO made it. Anything less would be lazy. Good job anyway. Also kinda like Metal Sonic's vehicle. The Metal Booster Mk2?

Wait a second. Take a closer look at that.

Is Metal Sonic the vehicle?!

If you look closely you can see his foot in the boat form, implying that he's just sitting and piloting it

Wait a second. Take a closer look at that.

Is Metal Sonic the vehicle?!

Metal Sonic mod pack I suppose. I hope he's not the vehicle...

Metal Sonic's vehicle reminds me of a pod racer which is awesome. Outrun Bay looks fantastic. I really hope the bonus and limited editions will be 100% confirmed for Wii U soon.

Putting Metal Sonic and OutRun track on Bonus/Limited Edition will give the product a quick boost as a Pre-Order condition. Sounds like a brilliant idea.

bonus edition is quite like limited edition btw but with a different name

bonus edition is quite like limited edition btw but with a different name

Aye, and Shadz is saying nowhere in Europe is listing it yet.

Sooner we can find out whether the Wii U one comes out at the same time the better. I'd love to pre-order the Special Edition but I wanna get this on Wii U.

Sucks that ShopTo or Amazon don't have the Limited Edition. I haven't heard good things about Zavvi and TheHut, and Play.com's serivce is awful from my experance. Gamestop's prices seem pretty high compaired to the others as well. I might wait and see if ShopTo and Amazon stock it.

Sucks that ShopTo or Amazon don't have the Limited Edition. I haven't heard good things about Zavvi and TheHut, and Play.com's serivce is awful from my experance. Gamestop's prices seem pretty high compaired to the others as well. I might wait and see if ShopTo and Amazon stock it.

Not heard good things about Zavvi and The Hut? I've always had good experiences with them. Same for Play.com. I've not tried GameStop yet. Anyway, I'm sure other retailers will start listing it soon.

The last time I preordered something from Play.com they sent my item a week late. However I gave in I preordered from them anyway since I already have an account with them. I'd rather preorder it then not at all just in case other stores don't stock it. Hopefully the service has improved since last time.

Do u know if I can pre order it even if I am in Italy? Do these services send the game in the whole europe?

Play.com deliver games free outside of the UK. They list Italy as one of the countries they deliver to.

http://www.play.com/...ery_policy.aspx

Can't find any information about delivery outside of the UK at GameStop.co.uk. They have a website in Italy, but I can only see the standard Wii U version listed.

http://www.gamestop.it/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=sonic+%26+all-stars+racing+transformed

The Hut and Zavvi both deliver outside of the UK and list Italy as one of the countries they deliver to.

http://help.thehut.c...d=40&artlang=en

http://help.zavvi.co...d=40&artlang=en