Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed Limited/Bonus edition Thread

kimplix

So where can I pre-order this again?

Just checked Amazon.ca and EBGames.ca and don't see the game listed yet. Tried Target.ca, but it looks like they don't sell stuff online like Target.com. No luck at Toysrus.ca either.

TheHut.com and Zavvi.com deliver to Canada, but I don't know if the game (other than PS3) and extras will work on a Canadian system.

You know I was thinking.

Due to Sony's recent announcement at Gamescom. If you buy ASRT on the PS3, won't you also get it for the Vita free of charge?

You know I was thinking.

Due to Sony's recent announcement at Gamescom. If you buy ASRT on the PS3, won't you also get it for the Vita free of charge?

Wasn't that for games that only supported Cross-Buys? I don't think they said all their games are doing this, which is why they listed some titles that were going to support it.

I wasn't sure, which is why I asked.

I'd be suprised if it did support it since it's a third party title and a new game. But if I owned a Vita, I'd go for the PS3 version and probably wouldn't get a Vita one, certainly wouldn't pay full new retail price for it. Thats not to say I don't like the Vita version but just wouldn't be likely to buy any portable version if I already had the console one.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll just be a doof and get two versions again. I've got the PS3 version on pre-order, and I'll order the Wii U one when it goes on sale.

Just noticed Amazon UK is now listing the Limited Edition.

PS3: £29.99

Limited Edition: £28.92

Xbox 360: £29.99

Limited Edition: £29.09

PS Vita: £24.66

Limited Edition: £39.99

So are the stickers are real-life stickers or in-game stickers?

They're in-game stickers for your license.

Just noticed Amazon UK is now listing the Limited Edition.

PS3: £29.99

Limited Edition: £28.92

Xbox 360: £29.99

Limited Edition: £29.09

PS Vita: £24.66

Limited Edition: £39.99

They're in-game stickers for your license.

The PS Vita limited edition is a lot more expensive that the PS3 limited edition. Also the limited additional for the PS3 and Xbox 360 is cheaper than the normal additions. Are you sure those prices are correct?

Edited by MilesKnightwing

The PS Vita limited edition is a lot more expensive that the PS3 limited edition. Also the limited additional for the PS3 and Xbox 360 is cheaper than the normal additions. Are you sure those prices are correct?

It's quite normal. The differences are minimal and set by Amazon. Happens all the time.

Great that Shopto has it now. Already canceled my Play.com order and went for them.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

play.com is cheaper? no sign of the Limited 3DS version on it yet though.

Shopto are faster. Past experances with Play.com were awful for me so i'm going with a service that haven't let me down yet. I get preorders from them 2 days early as well.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Shopto are faster. Past experances with Play.com were awful for me so i'm going with a service that haven't let me down yet. I get preorders from them 2 days early as well.

strange.. Play.com have always been stellar with their service, just like Amazon & Game :/

strange.. Play.com have always been stellar with their service, just like Amazon & Game :/

99% of preorders i've done with them have been nearly a week late so i'm not using them for preorders again.

Amazon.com has updated their 3DS Bonus Edition listing with boxart: http://www.amazon.co...ing transformed

*boxart*

Looks like it's definitely happening.

Glad to see that! I'll wait for a UK site to list the 3DS LE and order away! I can't wait for it, especially since there's every chance the Wii U version may be a little late. I'm getting both, and maybe the PC one too for sake of more online.

Edited by Blue Blood

I'm amazed that you people want to buy multiple versions of the same game..

Not trying to insult, just find it intriguing.

I'm amazed that you people want to buy multiple versions of the same game..

Not trying to insult, just find it intriguing.

Wii U and 3DS so I can play it on a console and on the go. And then I may get the PC version when it's cheap because it's just another free outlet to play online. I think that's reasonable enough, no?

• Thumbs Up 4