Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog Dreams

scourgeandfionafan123

Have you ever had a dream about sonic the hedgehog where you were on mobius as your fan character or about any sonic character in the video games or archie comics.

My dreams are a cesspool of pain and misery that no human being should ever have the displeasure of experiencing.

Or in layman's terms, not Sonic

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

We talking about daydreams, or the dreams you have when you are sleeping?

I might have imagined stuff in the former, but everything else...don't remember.

Also I think we have a dreams topic around here somewhere.

As I have stated, it doesn't matter what kind of dream I'm having, Sonic will eventually end up the star of it most of the time.

Well, yes. Usually, it's kind of a cartoon. It's about me, a brown fox who goes into High School, with some odd and crazy adventures.

I'll just leave it at that. ^_^;

I had a dream that me and Sonic were riding on a magic carpet to the world of suger cubes piloted by GIR from Invader ZIM o.o

My dreams are a cesspool of pain and misery that no human being should ever have the displeasure of experiencing.

Or in layman's terms, not Sonic

Sounds like Sonic to me.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

I had dream about Sonic running around the speed of sound. However he had udders on his crouch. It was weird.

It was mentioned in a dream of mine that the invading aliens had done horrible things to him, just a tiny part of one of the more chilling dreams I've had.

While not really a Sonic dream, more than once I have dreamed that I achieved a super state using the Chaos Emeralds and could fly. I love those dreams.

The one time I actually had a dream I was outside on top of a tree looking into a window watching Sonic and Amy in bed, when I woke up I was like WTF and it was just weird and I was like 9 at the time.

While not really a Sonic dream, more than once I have dreamed that I achieved a super state using the Chaos Emeralds and could fly. I love those dreams.

I once did that using dragon balls.

I had a dream once I was playing Shadow the Hedgehog on my computer (back in the days that I didn't have a wii). That game was a ton better in my dreams...

Although for some reason, Shadow ended up in Lazytown.

huh.png

I had a dream where I found some.weird Sonic toys in a dollar store. Another involved the London Olympics.

I remember having a dream where Amy was some sort of supreme dictator and Sonic was flying like Tails. Even looked like Tail's animation in the 2D games, with his ass hanging out in the air to let his tails spin and let him fly. Except Sonic had no tails so it just looked weird.

I remember I actually played a level in this game, it looked Rooftop Run if it was in hell or something.

That was the only Sonic dream I can recall.

Edited by Mephiles550

I had a dream about the SSMB having this crazy massive orgy over Sonic as we partied under his dick

It was quite glorious

I don't recall ever having dreamed about Sonic. Although I must have at some stage. I mean I have played Sonic games for 100's of hours.

I certainly have day dreamed about Sonic. I day dreamed about getting Sonic 4.When that came along I quickly started day dreaming about Sonic 5. I constantly day dream about Sonic 3&K on PSN.

I had a dream where my classmate (he's the attheletic type) was as fast as Sonic and ran through the mulitplayer version of Wave Ocean. It was funny seeing him bounce off the springs and yet not getting hurt :D

I was in the dream too, with telekinetic powers like Silver. I think I did perform several Psycho Smashes to stun the robots at the begining of the stage as I saw my classmate zoom past me to the first checkpoint.

My classmate reached the goal ring first, and I wasn't too far behind. The last thing I saw in the dream was my classmate touching the goal ring.

Other than this dream, I've never dreamt of anything Sonic related. But I certainly do wish to dream more of such dreams! :D

• 1 month later...

I had a horrible nightmare about Rouge dying and going to hell and Knuckles wasn't there for her and she was screaming in utter agony.

Heh, I had one with Eggman in it. It was me and my GF at the time being running from robots, Ryu Gief, Cammy, and Felicia was running with us. What ever we running from must've been dangerous as everyone of them was scared shitless. Anyway Gief pulls out a .45 and shoots someone off screen while I ran into a cave as a sonic shadow ran in before me. The GF at the time everyone was running inside was crying how she didn't want to die, well a freaking TITLE SCREEN appeared and she finally went into the cave. Well Eggman grabs her by the neck and snaps it, her body falls on the ground as her last words were " I don't want to die......" Eggman then smirks as his eyes glow a light gold and M.Bison chuckles in shadows.

Ye--ah I don't even know...

Edited by Vicki Turner
  • Thumbs Up 1

Heh, I had one with Eggman in it. It was me and my GF at the time being running from robots, Ryu Gief, Cammy, and Felicia was running with us. What ever we running from must've been dangerous as everyone of them was scared shitless. Anyway Gief pulls out a .45 and shoots someone off screen while I ran into a cave as a sonic shadow ran in before me. The GF at the time everyone was running inside was crying how she didn't want to die, well a freaking TITLE SCREEN appeared and she finally went into the cave. Well Eggman grabs her by the neck and snaps it, her body falls on the ground as her last words were " I don't want to die......" Eggman then smirks as his eyes glow a light gold and M.Bison chuckles in shadows.

Ye--ah I don't even know...

I wish I had those types of dreams, that sounds hilarious.

• 5 months later...

I recently had a strange dream where I was playing Sonic 2, I was messing with Debug mode, andI was Super Sonic. I put a lot, but I mean a LOT of 10-Ring Monitors (Remember, this was a dream :P). I made Sonic break all of them at same time.  Then, suddenly, Super Sonic transformed in another form, it was a brownish- gold color, and Sonic didn't look as angry like Super Sonic, but he had a very serious expression on his face. While this happened, the music changed from the Super Sonic theme to the Sonic 2 Hidden Palace theme. This wasn't a glitch, but something like a scrapped transformation that I discovered then.

Strange, wasn't it?