Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog Dreams

scourgeandfionafan123

I once had the weirdest dream about Rouge... That's all I'm saying.

• Thumbs Up 1

I vaguely remember having a dream where I was Sonic running around at high speeds.

Sonic's often called my alterego (and indeed, it's an identity I've always felt comfortable assuming), but alas, I have far more dreams featuring zombies than him, oddly.

I had a dream that I was playing Sonic Advance 2 before it came out in the US.

Strangely enough, it was just Knuckles grinding a Rail in Leaf Forest....the entire dream....

I once had a dream where I was talking to Shadow. He was actually counting down the time until I woke up all the while. Was kind of eerie.

There's actually a deeper explanation behind this, but I think that'd be beyond the scope of this topic.

I've had several dreams about going Super Sonic and fighting a boss. 

But, the latest Sonic-Related dream I had was actually being Shadow (I think) and using Chaos Control, Spear, and Blast. 

Very nice, though!

I have no idea what the heck was in that burger I ate last night.

I dreamed I was Sonic. Like, actually Sonic and stuff. High speed, blue fur, good looks, the whole thing.

Then I dreamed I was going around basically charming all the young, beautiful women so they would date me. Oh, and I think there was a plan to make them into stews once they let their guard down.

While I approve of the being Sonic thing, I dunno what's creepier. That as a gay male I had dreams about charming females, or the fact I apparently wanted to eat them. Just what.

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 1 year later...

I once had a dream where Mephiles was standing by the side of my bed and he summoned loads of clones around him. Tried to escape but,I could not.  Shadow appeared out of nowhere and saved me. We ended up in Crisis City and saw Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Omega, Silver, Blaze and the Chaotix. Silver , used his telekinetic powers to pin me against a wall. He turned evil and injured all the other characters I mentioned. Managed to attack off guard and give him a round house kick.

I had some dream where I found Sonic running up on these stairs and all of the sudden tripped and all of the stairs became slides. He fell down 80 flights of stairs, and after 80 flights, landed in some capsule that I probably found in Sonic 1.

Hmm, I got a weird one from when I was like 5 or something.

I woke up on a giant checkerboard and there was a throne in front of me. Up there was my MOM of all people, than all of a sudden she turned into SUPER SONIC for no reason and started to kill me.

Hmmm, I still wonder how I ever thought these things up.

I had a dream with Tails  I do not remember much.
Tails was trying to get Sonic to do something, Tails was saying that what Sonic thought was going to save every one was going to destroy them, and what Sonic thought was going to destroy every one was what would save them.
But it turned out that Tails was under mind control, and he was telling sonic the wrong info.

i also had one

I tried to save Tails from...
bad stuff but I couldn't. :(

This one is kind of strange, I was randomly on a flying machine thing and I found a Kirby Air Ride game. So of course I took it since I missed the game so much. 

Later on Doctor Finitevus from the Archie comics came and took the Kirby game away from me claiming that this game belong to his Game Cube collection then he left. Afterward I was trying to make him laugh.... ha.... 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had multiple dreams where I find (usually) Sonic unconscious in my backyard. Before I reach him, he wakes up and I have to hide him from my family and the government. Basically a dream version of Sonic X. With less Chris.

Another dream was when I was actually Shadow. I was running around, using Chaos Powers and laughing like an idiot. Good times bro, good times.

Recently I had a dream when Uub (from Dragon Ball GT) finds his village, his people and his family slaughtered by Zor of the Deadly Six because we're all going to die anyway.

Sadly I woke up shortly after. I wanted so much to see the outcome of a fight between those two...

I had a dream the other night I was Sonic. I was in this temple-like place (kinda similar to Soleanna except prettier) and I was standing on a platform of some sort? It was sort of like a Master Emerald shrine but without stairs. It even had the pillars to the sides with a Chaos Emerald on each one. Then, due to the Chaos Emeralds being there, I turned into Super Sonic. And the Solaris Phase 2 theme played out of nowhere. It was weird because there was a crowd gathered around the ME shrine-like pillar I was standing on. And I helped some guy ring a bell. Like in one Sonic 2006 mission. Except it was indoors.

It was such an awesome and weird dream at the same time.

I had a rather disturbing dream several nights ago.
In the dream I think I was Sonic, but I was not
 acting like sonic or my self.
I can't believe what I/ Sonic was doing to pore Tails.
It was probably caused by reading some fan fics
I should have staid a way from.
But what can you do, You get a desperate need
for some Sonic and Tails fluff you have not already read.
 Not finding any thing you turn off your filters and find your self
 reading something more  disgusting then you have ever red but you can't stop reading it.

• Chuckle 1

• 6 years later...

I had this weird dream where I was flying around with the chaotic in station square on the tornado and perfect chaos made us crash and other one I was in a sonic extreme type world and tails was there talking about sonic 1 2 and 3

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Today, I had a dream where I was Modern Sonic running in a city during the night  at the speed of sound and BOOSTING, There was this evil scientist (not eggman) who keeps mutating everyone, including a NEW BORN BABY. I told its mother that its mutated but it saw me and i ran downstairs but jumping off the stairs just like sonic adventure and i did a 360.The baby could keep up with me and shoots magma out of its mouth although i couldn't save an old lady due to the baby, then I ran up the stairs and i boosted up doing a flip saying "How can i get this thing of me." Then i went back to the hospital where the baby was mutated and i went into the elevator for some reason, then some guy was trying to attack and he came into the elevator and stopped attacking me, we chatted inside and soon he became a good guy, when the elevator was done, i ran and looked at the city on the highest building, then that guy gave me the address  to the evil scientist lair (again, it's not eggman), it was like 9500 something but then i had an idea, i jumped of the tallest building in cool style, i teased the baby to chase me and i ran to the volcano and dang i was super fast, the baby followed me wanting to kill me, i then ran on it till i had a memory that some kid asked if Shadow was a cheater, and i said yes because when we were racing in a small circle, shadow was on his shadow car from sonic racing and i leaped into the air to reach the green chaos emerald but he hit me with something and my shoes went flying but I was alive. That's it, that's all i dreamt, it was so cool

Oh boi. Old thread, but I want to tell.

I had a dream that I was in Green Hill and sonic came out of nowhere and said hi, then I woke up

Nothing too surprising, but that was the day I started to be a fan of the franchise, since until then I didn't know anything about it. And that's when I started to draw more often.