i present to you

MR. GENERIC VILLAIN

generic_villian.png

..hey

it's better than drawing sketchhogs all the time :U

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So, recently, I've decided to do mini-posters of all six Star Wars films, centered around the most iconic moments of each film, from The Phantom Menace to Return Of The Jedi. Here's my TPM poster at the moment:

wsu6go.jpg

(post time-skip Felix on 3/18/2014: this is awful please do not pay any attention to this)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

So, this thread has been in the doldrums for a long, loooong time. For a while, my passionate fire for posting artwork daily or at least doing frequently just faded out, and I had no desire to make it burn once again. So yeah, combined with that along with me getting caught up in high school, I just sorta forgot this existed. However, I've recently been getting back into artwork and I've bought some art books to assist me in the past few months, so I say that this thread will be up and active again!

I'll be doing my best to post whatever new art I have planned, be it drawn or digital. Speaking of that, I want to get my own drawing tablet but I haven't chosen which one I want yet. For now, I guess using good ol' pencil and paper will have to do for now.

For this occasion, I may as well show some random drawings I made a couple of days ago during break period at school. I was incredibly bored and had some ideas pop into my head, so I just said "eh, I'll draw. Haven't done that in a while."

tumblr_n1s18ebi0H1tucqcmo1_400.png

Yeah, may come off as creepy or weird to you but with this it sorta reignited my incentive to draw again... tell me what you think, if anybody is reading this at all, haha.

• Thumbs Up 3

cPG2tgE.jpg

Don't worry guys, I can explain.

Another idea came out of the blue this morning, so I drew this guy right here. He’s a ghost wizard and has his own troll assistant. And he’s cool as heck. B) I was away from my scanner so I had to use a camera which can take fairly good photos. If you're wondering that that thing is on the top right of the paper... it's a frog-slug like animal, I had no idea what I was drawing, frankly.

So yeah, there ya have it. I've gotten back my motivation to draw again after so long, as I said in the previous post, I'll be sure to try to update as much as possible!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

Biiiig update up in here, let's begin.

tumblr_n1s18ebi0H1tucqcmo1_400.png

This was part of a school assignment in Spanish class where I had to draw what people did in various places, and I drew somebody singing in a plaza (because people do that, from what I see :U) This is supposed to be an old guy singing, and he has a microphone arm (he has a normal arm holding a microphone but I turned in the pictures so I don’t have it to show).

tumblr_n1zdkoRUAe1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

Decided to finally take a jab at drawing a girl for once! (Now that I think of it I should’ve added freckles since girls that don’t glasses and freckles are <3) I don’t have a name for her yet, but I’m still rather pleased at how this turned out! I’m also planning to study and work on poses and improve on my anatomy on humans in the future.

(note to self: stop drawing on school papers)

tumblr_n215g5tnks1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

"Felix, what the hell were you smoking this time?" In short, I drew a freak genetic experiment between a frog, futuristic military officer, and an ambiguous woman gone wrong. Enjoy. And yes, those are human ears on her head.

..You could tell I was very bored.

• Thumbs Up 4

You have great talent felix! Great work, and keep it up :)

I really like your cutesy art style! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I like that you have imagination for weird stuff haha. I'm glad you're going to take the initiative to study anatomy, when I was your age I was a twit and didn't think I needed to. Now off young Padawan to the world of... drawy things :P

• Thumbs Up 1

You have great talent felix! Great work, and keep it up smile.png

I really like your cutesy art style! smile.png

I like that you have imagination for weird stuff haha. I'm glad you're going to take the initiative to study anatomy, when I was your age I was a twit and didn't think I needed to. Now off young Padawan to the world of... drawy things tongue.png

Thanks, both of you! I'm still trying to find my footing on what style I want, but I usually draw in a cartoony style so I tend to do that. And yeah, anatomy and poses are what I want to improve on, I want my drawings to look expressive but also believable at the same time.

With that out of the way, here's some doodles I did today:

AOqK5k0.jpg

Yeah, an old dude. Wanted to try drawing an oldie but a goodie, I think it turned out well myself, only if I could get to doing a full body, but that's for another day.

H8vlZHV.jpg

And here I represent a joke that's been done way many times before this. And no, it isn't the Trix rabbit.

• Thumbs Up 2

Moar artsy fartsy stuff for today.

tumblr_n24skeMgOE1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

Thought I’d finally have a jab at drawing Kiki, considering most of you know my infatuation with her. Nobody ever draws her in her PJs, so I did the world a favor and did just that. I had trouble drawing anime-ish eyes so I went with my usual cartoony style of eyes, but looking back at it it clashes with the rest of the picture. Oh and her cat, Jiji, is there too for good measure.

tumblr_n24uwntMoH1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

Did an inconsequential five-minute doodle with an explorer pointing to a map… explaining about what’ll happen on a grand expedition, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Most of you prolly know of my project of making character posters for various members here, for "The Big Damn SSMB Movie", which will never come to fruition unless you give me a $100 milion budget and an oatmeal rasin cookie. So, here they all are!

• Thumbs Up 2

You know what would be awesome? If you made a poster of all the member's avatars, how's that for an idea?

Most of you prolly know of my project of making character posters for various members here, for "The Big Damn SSMB Movie", which will never come to fruition unless you give me a $100 milion budget and an oatmeal rasin cookie. So, here they all are!

So is it too late for moi to try and get in on the action?

Dude, what do I have to do to be a part of the movie? XD

Keep up your artwork dude. They're lookin' good!

So is it too late for moi to try and get in on the action?

What I meant to say is, can I get in on this film?

I've been busy the past week, but I promise I'll get back to work on my posters. There's still a bunch of people that've requested one and I still haven't gotten to it. D=

But onto other matters, I finally got back into drawing some more stuff after so long! Highly anticipating the moment I get a drawing tablet, but it's still pencil and paper here for good ol' Felix. So here's a thing:

Hpx5QQq.jpg

Two doodles I did today I'm actually pretty proud of. The right is a drawing of my friend, he asked me to draw him earlier at school today, so I did. The one on the left is a sexually amibigious person that I don't even know whose gender it's supposed to be. A man wearing a wig, an old woman? An old woman that looks manly? I'll never quite find out.

tc0F4C9.jpg

Of all the things, I drew a leg! I want to try getting into drawing full bodies soon, so I thought this'd be some good practice for me. I still suck hard at drawing feet, so there's an explanation for the sock.

UU5dCEC.jpg

Super super sorry for the blurry quality, but I also tried drawing a hand. The nub at one of the fingers is bothering me, but I still think I did good on this. Might do more sketches of hands to show you guys where I'm at with this kinda thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Back with another update. I've been much more in the mood for drawing lately after a short drought or so. I'm liking this, I'm hoping I can be more regular when it comes to drawing stuff, but take as much time as I need until I'm satisfied with it. But with that out of there way, here's some stuff. Spoiler'd because the images are large as hell.

lGcokyI.jpg

Sanic, the blue hedgehog we all know and love, yo. Was in the mood of drawing him in the style as if somebody from Warner Bros. had done it, the dark abyss in his right glove is way too large looking at it, but I'm pretty darn satisfied with this. Might also digitally ink and color this whenever I get to getting a drawing tablet.

ab2YrGd.jpg

Another gril (yes that was intentional). Really pleased with this one too actually, and I wanna give her a name too, just dunno yet. Will also digitally ink/color when I get a tablet as well.

• Thumbs Up 4

Time for a whole new batch of updates, yo! Been meaning to upload this all earlier, but school has stuff has gotten in the way. Daily reminder I need to stop drawing in my school planner.

tumblr_n3j6r3JAeN1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

I drew Sonic and Metal Sonic, always do enjoy drawing Sonic characters from time to time. Might take a jab at Amy. The hand right there is for practice, pretty satisfied with the final results actually, considering it’s the first time I did it without reference.

tumblr_n3j6v67InT1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

Wanted to take a more realistic everyday scenario with one of my pieces, a middle aged man getting up on (what’s supposed to be but was lazy bloobloobloo) his bed. Gave me some good practice for arms, legs, torso, and all that good stuff. I’m still afraid to draw feet, an alternate explanation for the socks.

tumblr_n3jbkvjhhG1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

I drew aisleaf’s/Sean's character, Capri. I’ve been wanting to draw her for a while now, considering I simply adore her design and like aisleaf’s artwork a lot in general. Was in a fancy mood, so I drew her in the style of a model. I’m actually pretty pleased with the outcome! I might ink and color this whenever I get a tablet, too.

• Thumbs Up 5

Here's another batch of updates.

tumblr_n3mzrhOEwb1tucqcmo1_1280.jpg

I drew JezMM’s character, Venus. Excuse the doodles below, they’ll also be posted later though. I’ve always been wanting to try drawing a swimsuit girl, and I usually like to draw girls with a more pudgy figure, so this was the fit for me. The legs and boobs sorta bother me, bit otherwise I think I did good here.

tumblr_n3mzy18Kj51tucqcmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3mzy18Kj51tucqcmo2_1280.jpg

Fox with pecks and a spooky skeleton, no further explanation is warranted.

tumblr_n3ol65ZnYY1tucqcmo1_500.jpg

Remember the one girl with the poofy hair, glasses and shorts I drew a while ago? No? Either way, enough with the rambling. I decided to give it another go at drawing her again, except now I have her a flower in her hair and freckles. I’ve finally got a name for her (thank you RosaRosaRosalina!), Suzanne! I’m looking forward to drawing her more in the future, I feel like she’ll be a good fit for a main character of mine, I dunno.

• Thumbs Up 8

tumblr_n3qp5dlbbR1tucqcmo1_1280.jpg

I promised I would draw Shantae today, so here she is. I drew her in her pajamas because she looks absolutely adorbs in those. Decided to take some risks and posing and *gasps* FELIX, YOU MADMAN. YOU DREW FEET?

Took some liberties with the design, you could notice I made her a tad more bustier than her normal look.Really, /really/ pleased with this one, actually.

• Thumbs Up 6

tumblr_n3s5cgTV9o1tucqcmo1_1280.jpg

I got bored and decided to draw Suzanne in an outfit similar to the one I first drew her in, but this time around with more effort and details if you care enough to compare. You can also see that when wearing more revealing clothing, she has freckles up the wazoo.  I really like drawing her, she’s pretty fun to doodle, although the shoes bother me a tad bit. Yes, and I also have my own signature thingy now, I hear it’s what the cool kids do these days.

• Thumbs Up 3