Awoo.

Lizard Cops, my new animation series, please let me know what you think!

Naysu

That was really good, i love your animation style.

And holy cow Naysu, i just went to your page on YouTube and saw that you are also the creator of the "Shadow hates colors" video. That has honestly been one of my favorite Sonic-related flashvideos ever since i first saw it. I watched it over and over again last summer.

Im totally subscribing to you!smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

That was really good, i love your animation style.

And holy cow Naysu, i just went to your page on YouTube and saw that you are also the creator of the "Shadow hates colors" video. That has honestly been one of my favorite Sonic-related flashvideos ever since i first saw it. I watched it over and over again last summer.

Im totally subscribing to you!smile.png

Wow, Naysu, that was AWESOME! The animation was great, the voice acting was great, and the character design is wonderful! I hope you make many more!

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, Naysu, that was AWESOME! The animation was great, the voice acting was great, and the character design is wonderful! I hope you make many more!

Thank you!! especially for pointing out the character design, it's comments like yours that make me want to do this in the first place :D so Thanks :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. That was cool. I look forward to more episodes. I bet this could get a great media spotlight.

• Thumbs Up 2

That was awesome! Highly entertaining...I laughed through the whole episode! And that Zink is a riot! Animation was smooth, voice acting was good, and everything looked great. Overall, that was 7 minutes well spent! Well done, Naysu! Keep up the good work! You are very talented putting all of this together! Looking forward to seeing more from you! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, this is pretty good!

I liked the character design quite a bit (I love reptiles), and the art style is quite cute. Definitely love Stanley the most of the bunch though XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow thank you so much to everyone that has commented, I really did not expect so many really constructive and kind comments, big thanks to you all! It really is super encouraging to hear from you and I appreciate you all taking the time to watch it (after all it is pretty long, 7 minutes!)

:)