Awoo.

Drake and Josh

Winston

This came out just after I stopped watching Nickelodeon. From what I've seen it looks alright.

Kenan and Kel was better though.

• Thumbs Up 3

Fuck Megan.

Fuck her to hell.

Oh goddamn it, now I got nothin to say.

Uh....I guess this show is ok, but I still think it suffers heavily from Nick tropes(Comedic Sociopathy, adults being dumbasses) etc.

Seen a couple of episodes and didn't like it at all. Though it did bring this lovely beauty to my attention

Allison-Scagliotti-550x464.jpg

So it did do something right.

I liked it alot. When it first aired I honestly thought it was gonna suck but it actually came out being decent. The good part is this took place when nick was still good and cartoons in general.

I honestly wasn't a fan, I prefer Kenan And Kel and Sabrina The Teenage Witch as far as Nick Comedy sitcoms and I am more of a fan of the latter. smile.png

Besides that Megan kid gave me violent tendencies.dry.png

Edited by BW199148

I honestly loved this series to death!! For some reason I like the last seasons though....also people used to say I looked like Josh....it doesn't help that we were both fat and then got skinny -.-

Also I liked the intro song

Edited by TheBlueWind

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. I actually had a pretty great time rewatching it with my sister a few months ago, but that may have to do with how nostalgic the show is for me.

A likeable sitcom, quite a rarity IMO. I always watched the show back then and somehow I actually got my dad into it as well. I never watched Keenan and Kel though.

I always enjoyed watching it, but I do prefer earlier Dan Schneider shows like Kenan & Kel and The Amanda Show. Still, it's pretty good, and if my little brother is watching an episode, I'll still sit down to watch sometimes. It's much better than the newer Schneider shows (iCarly, etc.).

Edited by Sapphire

I freaking loved this show! Use to watch it with my little cousins all the time, too bad the actors got older(fuck father time).

I don't really go out of my way to watch this show now, but it's very nostalgic. And holy shit how they've grown up is crazy! Josh is near unrecognisable.

This is all because I forgot to feed my pet turtle Sheldon in kindergarten. He went to heaven, and now my life is bad.

Hey, at least you didn't leave your turtle out in the sun for 4 hours because you forgot about him. He's currently buried in one of our old apartments.

Edited by Enigmatus

I remember looking on forums and such (including this one!) while the show was airing. Nearly everyone seemed to dismiss it as "Kenan and Kel on Crackers" (actual quote by Ricky the Mouse!). Kinda funny that the general consensus seemed to change after it finished.

As for my opinion: It was okay, I guess. Worth watching when there's nothing else on.

And holy shit it started in 2004 that was seven ... no eight years ago holyshit how what

Edited by Grandpa Anime Lord

It pains me to to say this, but I watched some Sister Sister and Keenan and Kel recently, shows from my childhood that I loved, and saw them for the crap they are. They're exactly like Drake and Josh, iCarly and everything on the Disney Channel, which basically means that kids TV hasn't got worse and I've simply grown up. Drake and Josh gets bonus points for being the worst though, since it was the first one I thought was shit from the get-go.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Saved by the Bell will always be the best.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thought it was crap. None of their GOOFY ANTICS were funny, and the sister was fucking annoying.

Fucking hate sitcoms and they need to die already fdssgdgsaf

Edited by Solkia-kun
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's not good, but it's not bad. It's just... there. My favourite sit-coms would have to be Friends and Malcom in the Middle.

It's not good, but it's not bad. It's just... there. My favourite sit-coms would have to be Friends and Malcom in the Middle.

I'm not sure you can really compare Drake and Josh to either of those. It's a kids show, while they're a lot more mature.

It's the only Nick sitcom that I actually liked. And it showed me the true human incarnation of evil, Megan.

I remember one episode where she tricked Drake and Josh into using a rare Pepper for their salsa in a salsa tournament. Except this pepper was banned from the contest, and so Drake and Josh were banned for using it. Megan ended up with the best Salsa in the tournament, and won the prize, the Plasma screen TV that Drake and Josh were trying to get.

Damn it Megan.

Eh, I wouldn't really compare this to one of those shows. Drake and Josh isn't my favorite sitcom, but it probably is my favorite Nick sitcom. If we were talking favorite sitcoms, mine would probably be The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air...

Edited by Loser Weirdo Waluigi