Awoo.

Drake and Josh

Winston

I'm not comparing them. I'm just saying it's not a very good sit-com all in all. The ones I mentioned are also shows I watched when I was a kid.

Fucking hate sitcoms and they need to die already fdssgdgsaf

Seinfeld.

And honestly, I thought the humor in Drake and Josh was pretty funny. It's no Seinfeld, but it got some laughs out of me.

This show from what i've seen it was ok. The Adventures of Pete & Pete will always be the best sitcom for kids of all time though.

I remember watching it from time to time when I was in Highschool. I liked it, it gave me a good laugh every now and then. Megan was such a little bitch though, It always annoyed me that she never got what she deserved in the show... Even when she did, she immediately got revenge on the main characters. Really?

Other than that, It twas a good little nickcom. Now we get Icarly (Very mean spirited, and unfunny.) and Victorious (Everything the characters did made me go 'why?')

Edited by Emperor Robrainiac

• 1 year later...

Josh Peck lost a LOT of weight...

Would have been better if he invested his time in getting a stylist. His hair looks terrible.

Would have been better if he invested his time in getting a stylist. His hair looks terrible.

tumblr_m89lolzd9t1rqpqe0.gif

OH SNAP

*cough* I wouldn't look too much into this. Wait until you see some sort of press release.

Christ, much as I loved the show, their Karma Houdini of a sister Megan, bored into my nerves.

• Thumbs Up 2

Josh Peck lost a LOT of weight...

He was already skinny by the last season of the show.

IIRC, in Season 3 he looked a bit thinner than Seasons 1 & 2, and in Season 4 he was A LOT thinner, and even though the whole concept of the show was kinda ruined (Drake and Josh being huge contrasts, even visibly), it worked still...somehow.

It looks a tad like mine... *runs away and cries* 

Oh man who could forget the Game Sphere? It's spherical!

This was one of my favorite childhood TV shows, and it still holds up quite well for me to this day. Sure, Josh Peck tended to over act, but Drake and Josh got into a lot of funny and insane scenarios a lot of the time. My favorite two episodes would have to be when Drake manipulated Josh into being his driving chauffeur after Josh got a ticket and called him "Chives" in front of his girlfriend, and when Mindy took Ms. Hafer's car apart and rebuilt it inside the classroom, framing Drake. I'm glad it ended without going on too long, but I would have liked some closure on the characters.

Hence where this apparent movie comes in, if it's actually in the works. I'll give it a shot, but the show's been canned for a while now, I really don't see the point in doing a reunion. Still, I'll see if I enjoy it, as I always loved the show as a younger kid.