Awoo.

Opinion of Superstars Tennis

DarkDefeater

I liked SST but I don't play it often. It's a bit hard going because of the stiff controls and it gives me a headcahe. I do enjoy the mini missions though, especially the House of the Dead ones and it was fun to step into all the different Sega universes.

I do hate MiMi though, I can never seem to beat that bitch >_<

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gabz Girl

• Solid SOAP

• ShadicNCS

• Agent York

All I can say is....the WII version sucked. Even I like the beat the living hell out of Eggman with my Mii, controls were the hardest part about it. The Xbox version was pretty cool, controls still bad, but at least I got online.

In the Space Harrier game, Eggman can kill a dragon with tennis balls.

Yeah, I love this game. I'm only saddened that Eggman's super-racket machine from the intro wasn't his special shot in-game.

I've got Superstar Tennis for Wii, and it's pretty lame. That's the only word I have for it. I gave up trying to use the nunchuck + Wiimote controls, because the characters can never seem to get to the ball manually, and just whent Wiimote only. But by doing that, I turned the game into just an overblown Wii Tennis clone. Where's the fun in that?

I think I had the most fun in that little Sonic mini-game where you just run around and collect rings. At least it had Sonic Heroes music playing in the background.