Awoo.

Sonic 2006 Re-Release?

MachSpeed

Just like I keep saying. Voice directing's the swine, not voice acting. (Usually.)

Then please explain Mike Pollock.

I thought he was okay in '06, actually. It's definitely one of his weakest performances, but I still think he was better than a majority of the cast.

I assume they probably told him not to be quite as hamtastic as usual or something. (Yet they brought in Mephiles, who's even more of a ham...) Either way, Unleashed thankfully came along and fixed that up again.

Or it could have just been an off day (well, not day obviously, but...) Since it's Sonic 2006, I wouldn't have blamed them.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

The only way I'd ever like to see them revisit that game is if they were to completely remake it from the ground up. I mean redo the story so that it makes more sense and everything.

The game had a lot of potential that went down the drain because they didn't seem to put any effort into making it once the conceptual stage was done.

Then again, I'd rather see a brand-new game.

I am probably one of the few people who actually liked Pollock's performance as Eggman in Sonic 06. I also liked the design of Eggman in 06, much more human like. It suited him.

I am probably one of the few people who actually liked Pollock's performance as Eggman in Sonic 06. I also liked the design of Eggman in 06, much more human like. It suited him.

I thought it was really creepy. Eggman's design doesn't translate well into a realistic art style in my opinion.

I'm locking this because I'm tired of seeing 2006-related topics when we already have one topic for discussion on this very page. Carry it on over there.