Awoo.

Sonic 2006 Re-Release?

MachSpeed

I'm gonna attempt to end my posting here by saying this:I would rather play Generations Crisis City 100 times in a row, Both Classic and modern, Then play 06 one more time in any form. Even if it was patched. There I said it. Anyone else with me?

I'm gonna attempt to end my posting here by saying this:I would rather play Generations Crisis City 100 times in a row, Both Classic and modern, Then play 06 one more time in any form. Even if it was patched. There I said it. Anyone else with me?

Very much so.

How the hell did this topic get to 8 pages so quickly?

Me disagreeing.

Because it's a hot topic and people secretly like parts of 06 =P Don't lie, I know some of you play it every now and then xD

This, and I haven't even gotten around to playing Generations yet.

Because it's a hot topic and people secretly like parts of 06 =P Don't lie, I know some of you play it every now and then xD

No no, I'm fairly certain many of us have a strong dislike and sour taste in our mouths from the entire package.

I like bits and pieces, but not enough to make me want a re-release.

While I enjoyed 06, I don't think it's worth rereleasing, it's already on PS360 and there's really no point for the steam version, I doubt modders would go anywhere near the game, since we have Generations. Plus why bother stripping it down, why only bother remaking 1/3 of the game.

I've gotta agree with everyone else here. Remaking '06 is like trying to make a pile of crap taste good. It's impossible.

felix, you've given me an amazing idea,

I am gonna cover 06 with salt

• Thumbs Up 1

It is just people angry with the thought if you flick though the pages, and no, I have it, hate it, don't play it, nobody secretly like '06.

Sonic 06 is the worst game ever, so no. I do not play it now and then. I played it once. That was it.

It's about Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, man. You shouldn't be surprised by this...

Oh ha ha ha. Your quite the comedian. Sorry, but no. One playthrough of 06 was enough for me to burn it in my fireplace one snowy day in January. The only thing I did like about it was the music, and that's it.

The fact sega delisted this game from all major retailers should say something about how awful it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amazing how praise topics rarely last more than 3 to 5 pages, yet this topic regarding 06 is almost at ten in a day.

I guess complaining is always more fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amazing how praise topics rarely last more than 3 to 5 pages, yet this topic regarding 06 is almost at ten in a day.

I guess complaining is always more fun.

I'm gonna end my posting in this thread by saying that this just goes to show how much negative stuff can influence you.

I'm going to play the opposite side here and say yes I would like to see this game re-released...

...To PC! I'm in support of any and all Sonic games that missed their chance for a PC release, even if it was the most horrid experence to ever come across.

I sound like a broken record at this point.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm going to play the opposite side here and say yes I would like to see this game re-released...

...To PC! I'm in support of any and all Sonic games that missed their chance for a PC release, even if it was the most horrid experence to ever come across.

I sound like a broken record at this point.

*High five!* Yeah! You may hate the game but at least I have a supporter for a re-release. I would love to see what the tech members at Sonic Retro do with 06.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it's underrated.

What have you been smoking?

Seriously, why even mess with this game when you could always play something waay better. Like um........I don't know.....sonic-unleashed.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Seriously, why even mess with this game when you could always play something waay better. Like um........I don't know.....

*image*

I love Sonic Unleashed. That doesn't mean I can't like Sonic's Episode of 06.

Seriously, why even mess with this game when you could always play something waay better. Like um........I don't know.....

Because Generations IS Unleashed. and once the PC version's main .exe and hardcoding are cracked we will basically be able to re-create anything from Unleashed. but for now, level porting is all we can do.

But I do support Unleashed coming to PC too just in case we can't get the hardcoding cracked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Seriously, why even mess with this game when you could always play something waay better. Like um........I don't know...*Sonic Unleashed*

The point of that would be...? Generations can be turned into Sonic Unleashed. I'd much rather see 06 released on the PC with the community remastering it.

Edited by -L-
  • Thumbs Up 2