Awoo.

TSS EXCLUSIVE: Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts Now Available

Jeffhog

REMIX-SHORTS-COVER-ART.png

Album art by 792Ashman!

The Sonic Paradox community is proud to present a completely different kind of Sonic Shorts Volume after two months in the making - Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts!

Led by Jesse Proper, a.k.a. sonicsneakers, the Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts was completed in the same fashion as the Paradox's signature Sonic Shorts, with numerous artists pouring their resources into one compilation. Main difference here are the kind of artists involved!

With a collection of 24 tracks arranged by 11 musicians from all over, the album sports a unique variety of sounds and styles, honouring the music from the franchise in ways I think fans will appreciate!

[Tracklist visible on SS:R]

You may download the album itself here!

The Sonic Stadium and SEGASonic: Radio are honoured to release this project on Sonic Paradox's behalf.

And, leading The Sonic Stadium Music Album myself, Jesse and I are happy to announce that each of our TSS and Paradox's music compilations will be released on a yearly basis - in other words, 6 months apart from one another each time! Expect The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012 in February 2013!

Here's to hoping for more Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts Volumes down the line!

~VizardJeffhog

Article as published on SEGASonic: Radio and The Sonic Stadium

• Thumbs Up 9

I was hoping for an actual pair of shorts ;c

HOWEVER, These are possibly as good as shorts branded by the Paradox community. I will listen immediately.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jeff, you were wrong. I didn't get a musical hard-on...

I GOT A WHOLE DAMN MUSICAL ORGY.

This...was an absolutely brilliant album. I. LOVED. IT. I can't even pick favorite tracks, because everything was just awesome.

I'm definitely gonna do more stuff for the next Paradox remix project.

Now I feel more motivated to do more stuff for the Stadium Music Album! (if only college didn't steal my free time...)

• Thumbs Up 3