Awoo.

Metroid Topic

Old dead account

Is this a lover's quarrel?

Also fuck that spider in Metroid Fusion. Fuck his face.

Edited by Simon
  • Thumbs Up 2

Also fuck that spider in Metroid Fusion. Fuck his face.

Yakuza.gif

Annoying ass blucker. He and Nettori are so annoying, but Nettori is annoying for those damn Samus Eaters.

EDIT: Heh it looks like Yakuza is dancing. :D

Edited by Blue Baron Wisp

Yakuza.gif

Fucking Yakuza, died so many times to him when trying to do a 1% run. But gotta admit, Serris and Yakuza do have badass music.

Speaking of Serris fuck him too. Damn thing came out of nowhere, almost made me drop my GBA first time I fought him.

Serris is a piece of piss. Just hold on to the top of the ladder to the right and fire charge shots at his face when he's charging straight at you.

When I first saw Serris, my immediate reaction was to yell curse words loudly and repeatedly as jumped around like a weasel on crack and fired missiles in it's general direction.

Naturally, this was not an effective strategy.

VBA + ROM.

Do you have any idea how much balls it is playing a Metroid game with a keyboard? I tried to play Super Metroid with a Keyboard and it was ass, I'll stick with a handheld.

This is the advantage of buying a 3DS on launch day.

Well excuse me for not being so ready to throw $250 at the first new product.

Do you have any idea how much balls it is playing a Metroid game with a keyboard? I tried to play Super Metroid with a Keyboard and it was ass, I'll stick with a handheld.

+ USB controller/adapter

Also, playing Metroid on 3DS is even worse than playing it with a keyboard. It dpad is clunky and in a shitty location, and the circlepad is way too finicky.

It's not that hard actually.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, with Super Metroid i could see it being hard. Pisses me off that they kept the "select to switch weapons" bullshit from it's predecessors.

Working on a bare bones Prime 1 run, sorry for bad quality!

impressed with the speed you tackle this game with! i could never face Metroid this way, even if i tried!

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, as much as I dislike using the keyboard for platformers, I went through Super Metroid multiple times just fine with it.