Awoo.

Japanese Sonic X all episodes etc.

Woun

Hi Guys,

I find Japanese Sonic X vol. 1,2 and 9.

Its real awesome! Best quality all episodes of Sonic X.

I created archive on Youtube,

and every day upload 2-3 episodes with English subtitles!

I remember a version of 4kids, they removed some of the objects. Several texts removed too. It's not cool.

Well... With eng subs you can see good quality and many objects, sounds. :3

Donate please, I'm find all episodes with your help! smile.png

Sonic X - OP2 (textless) Full HD

Sonic X - SONIC ENGLISH Pilot - 1 Full HD

TODAY UPLOADING SONIC X FIRST EPISODE IN ENG SUBS! WAIT PLZ!

29 Aug.:

Sonic X 2-3 Episodes

Sonic X - SONIC ENGLISH Pilote - 2 Full HD

Sonic X OP, ED 1 and 2 (textless)

30 Aug.:

Sonic X 4-6 Episodes

Coming soon - All episodes and bonus SA; SA2; Pilot; Sonic Heroes

Complete:

Sonic X vol. 9

Sonic X vol. 1

Sonic X vol. 2

http://sonic-scene.ru/eng/?p=224

Well, I do it.

:3

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 8

Edit: Aww shucks, Jez made me feel like shit. Sorry, this is really appreciated despite my personal feelings for the show.

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Well, Japanese Sonic X, see you later. Your breasts are huge."

Yes.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Isn't this technically not allowed? I dunno considering Japanese Sonic X is literally impossible to buy now.

But my god someone does something nice for the community and the above is the first reaction? I love this show, screw you guys. 8I

• Thumbs Up 4

Who cares? Crap is crap no matter what language it's in.

I don't care what you say, Sonic X is a great show.

• Thumbs Up 1

That wasn't cool. Woun does something nice for us and you basically just spit in his face, take your problems with this show elsewhere guys...

Woun, thank you but may I suggest a backup in case Youtube pulls these episodes and extras? I know 4kids isn't around but TMS Entertainment could still pull these. Also, is this ALL episodes as in 1-78? or just 1-52?

• Thumbs Up 2

Well if anything there are few moments of X I like, even if the show wasn't all that great, it's not the complete and utter garbage that people seem to be making it out to be.

• Thumbs Up 1

They were quick to shit on his efforts because "lol not liking Sonic X is kewl" And they didn't use their brains after that thought ran through it.

Surely this show has been archived somewhere on the internet in its entirety. You probably have to torrent it though.

I like the English version better for one reason.

I can't get this song out of my head. Sadly it's not in the Japanese version.

Edited by Vampfox

They were quick to shit on his efforts because "lol not liking Sonic X is kewl" And they didn't use their brains after that thought ran through it.

Surely this show has been archived somewhere on the internet in its entirety. You probably have to torrent it though.

Perhaps there is a torrent out there of the whole thing, but I don't know. The first two seasons are definitely everywhere on general anime sites, but good luck finding a finished English sub archival of all of the third season. The best I've been able to get is French subs or even outright French dubs mixed in there, with some episodes like 68 missing outright. It's a clusterfuck.

I should point out that my own post was a thinly-veiled BrainScratchComms reference, and not a dig at this thread for being about Sonic X, especially since I actually kind of sort of liked the first season a little bit.

But it backfired. As usual.

I should point out that my own post was a thinly-veiled BrainScratchComms reference, and not a dig at this thread for being about Sonic X, especially since I actually kind of sort of liked the first season a little bit.

But it backfired. As usual.

If it's any consolation, I personally wasn't talking to you. I figured you were making some vague reference to pop/Internet culture that I could never understand instead. \o/

If it's any consolation, I personally wasn't talking to you. I figured you were making some vague reference to pop/Internet culture that I could never understand instead. \o/

Of course, no problem. I simply thought I should make that clear is all. For the record, the aforementioned reference is

But anyways, for a more traditional manner of speak, while Sonic X isn't my cup of tea (was okay with the first season and the unique second season episodes aside from the Dreaded Thorndyke, didn't like the adaptations/Season 3, the latter due to the Metarex/Dark Super Sonic/Tails' "devlopment", etc etc), I can respect someone going through this kind of trouble. So well done, comrade.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

That wasn't cool. Woun does something nice for us and you basically just spit in his face, take your problems with this show elsewhere guys...

Woun, thank you but may I suggest a backup in case Youtube pulls these episodes and extras? I know 4kids isn't around but TMS Entertainment could still pull these. Also, is this ALL episodes as in 1-78? or just 1-52?

well. I can upload 52-78 WEB version in Full HD. if you want.

I use russian name, may TMS not blocked. lol

Isn't this technically not allowed?

Also, please don't make advertising topics; if you want to get attention for something, put it in your signature.

I believe this might be the case. Despite the awesomeness and intentions, I am not too sure if this deserves its own topic as it lacks a little discussion value. Perhaps you can put this information in your signature and in your profile's About Me page? Members may post comments on your profile regarding the matter as well, I feel it may be better suited over there than as its own topic, so I will be locking this, sorry.

Though thank you for your effort in doing this. I remember watching some episodes of the first season in Japanese a few years back and loved it. I might watch your uploads soon! =)

Edited by ^DiZnEy^
Topic was locked due to lack of discussion value.
  • Thumbs Up 4