Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Totally not inspired by Wario's RP, no siree!

Danger is running rampant across the Omniverse as Black-Holes are inexplicably appearing out of mid-air in every dimension known to man, devouring all matter that crosses their path into the abyss that lays inside these vortexes! More and more of these insidious plot-devices are popping up all over the globe, and if something isn't done quick, time may collapse in on itself and the universe as we know it will be destroyed! Thankfully, a band of brave losers warriors have volunteered to venture inside of the Vortexes and discover what lays inside, hopefully putting a stop to what's causing them! Amongst these bravest warriors are Shrek the Ogre, the loveable rascal that's known for his uncanny ability to make unfunny hilarious puns, and there are many more of them just waiting to prove themselves and save the world! Though, some diabolical Villains have other plans, seeking to travel into the Black-Holes for their own nefarious purposes, like conquering the dimension that lays beyond them! Among these villains are the diabolical Mutated Brain-Gremlin, and there are many more just like him!

The day of reckoning has finally arrived, Shrek has said his goodbyes to his wife and his children as he finally ventures beyond the void. The valiant Ogre stepped into one of the Black-Holes cautiously, poking his head into the new world that was set before him. He found himself right in the middle of a strange world that was composed of stolen fragments from other Dimensions, featuring bits and pieces from Green Hill Zone, the High-Tech Clamp Office Building, the Mushroom Kingdom, and every other location conceivable! Though, the humble Ogre had no time to explore this crude mash of Locations, as he was immediately attacked by a hoard of creatures made of Pure-Darkness, appearing as little more than shadows when seen in plain daylight. Shrek made quick work of the beasts, but the Ogre knew that more of them laid in wait in this world, and their leader had to be somewhere, watching and waiting for the time to strike. The Ogre grinned like a donkey as he saw more heroes appearing in this dimension, he would not be alone in this fight! "The wait is finally Ogre," Shrek murmured under his own breath with a twinkle in his eye.

Will our heroes unravel the puzzles surrounding this bizarre new Dimension, or will the Villains dominate this world and join with the mysterious Shadow-Creatures? Only you can decide!

INFO

As the title implies, you will roleplay as your avatar in this story. You can control multiple characters if you'd like, but they would have to be your avatar at one point. For example, I'm using Shrek and Brain Gremlin, who are two of my previous avatars. There isn't really a set story going on here, so feel free to create your own subplots if you'd like. The plot will become more complicated and intense as time goes on, but for now, we're keeping it lighthearted. Since the Black-Hole Dimension is composed of fragments of other universes, your character can roam just about anywhere he/she pleases. Your character can be a hero or a villain, or maybe even neutral if you'd like! Do you want your villain to try and conquer this new world, or do you want your hero to go on a complicated quest to try and find out about his past? Go for it, there's no bad idea's here! Just keep everyone in character, and have fun!

The story starts as you first enter the dimension, at a location that you can choose. You CAN control the mysterious "Shadow Creatures" if you'd like, they make for good fodder for the heroes to battle. Of course, their origins will be explained later on, but for now they're a mystery that only seek to kill the good guys!

RULES

- All Posts must be in paragraph style in accordance with this site's rules, and all posts must be a minimum of 2 Sentences Long, or they will be ignored like they never happened. Even though this story is lighthearted, we still have standards!

- If you see a grammar error on one of your posts, don't be lazy. Try and fix it with the edit button! It makes your posts easier to read for everyone else, and it makes you look more professional.

- Try to act In-Character at all times. You're roleplaying as your AVATAR, not yourself in real life. Keep that in mind!

- No God-Modding, this is extremely important! Godmodding is the #1 cause of all roleplay failures, only you can prevent forest fires Godmodding!

- You can make your own subplot, but please don't go Lone-Wolf style and do something completely off the wall. Make sure to interact with everyone else's characters, and tie their plots together!

--

Character List (So Far, Correct me if any of these are innacurate or I have not added you yet!):

Shrek - From Shrek series

Dr. Glasses the Brain Gremlin - From Gremlins 2: The New Batch AKA the best movie ever made.

Orange Wisp - From Sonic Colors

Ridley - From Metroid Series

Big Boss/ Snake - From Metal Gear Series

Samus Aran - From Metroid Series

Deadpool - From Marvel Comics

Peacock - From Skullgirls

Zero - From Megaman series

Crow T. Robot - From Mystery Science Theater 3000

Pepsiman - From Pepsi

Mario - From Super Mario Bros. Series

Bowser - From Super Mario Bros. Series

Dr. Horrible

Captain Qwark - From Ratchet and Clank series

Joker - From DC Comics

E-102 Gamma - From Sonic the Hedgehog series

Noel Vermillion - From Blazblue series

Phoenix Wright - From Ace Attorney Series

Ragna the Bloodedge - From Blazblue series

Ranma Saotome

Volphied

Mickey Mouse - From Disney

Gero

Wario - From Super Mario Bros. Series

Waluigi - From Super Mario Bros. Series

Soniko

Rainbow Dash - From My Little Pony FiM

Dolan

Jin Kisaragi - From Blazblue series

Yuuki Hazama Terumi - From Blazblue series

Bruce Campbell

Rachel Alucard - From Blazblue series

Harley Quinn - From DC Comics

--

With that aside, have fun and enjoy the roleplay!

Edited by Shrek
  • Thumbs Up 1

((What happens if we change our avatar at some point?))

((You continue to be your current character, and you can introduce your new avatar into the story if you would like. One of my characters is the Brain Gremlin, who hasn't been my avatar in months.))

Goofing around here and there in Planet Wisp, Orange Wisp tried to figure out what was going in this mess of a world. He couldn't locate his brothers and sister. He couldn't locate his sister. He had a feeling there was only one person who could save them, just like before. His name was Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Edited by Faseeh

"What the hell is going on?"

The fearsome Space Pirate general, Ridley, stumbled around in darkness. An explosive bout with his nemesis had left them both in the fractured world of the Black-Hole Dimension. After wandering around for a bit, Ridley spewed a chaotic stream of fire into the air. He wasn't going to be beaten by her again.

"Show yourself, hunter!!"

He looked everywhere for a sign of his enemy. All around him were bits and pieces of strange dimensions, none of which he was acquainted with. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of orange in the corner of his eye. He immediately darted towards it, perceiving it to be her famous Varia Suit. When he got closer, he found himself in a lush, green area. In the distance he could see some factories under construction, and there was strange flora on the grassy ground. No sign of Samus Aran. Instead, he appeared to have been darting towards a small alien, orange in color and vaguely shaped like a rocket.

"Uh, hey, you," he said to the chewy-looking life form. "Have you seen a lady dressed like a stupid robot?"

Shrek's ears tilted upwards as he heard a ruckus in the distance, running over only to be greeted giant Dragon-like beast, and a phallic Orange creature that vaguely resembled a rocket-ship. Of course, not that Shrek would know what a rocket was, since he came from medieval times. He opened his mouth as to tell them to get off of his swamp or he would eat them just like old times, but the Ogre remembered that this was no longer his home.

"What are you doin' here, don't ya' know that this place is dangerous? A few minutes ago, I was attacked by me own shadow!"

Shrek warned them, though instead they glanced at eachother and assumed that the Ogre was just crazy. They were probably right about it, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

(Asylum / Parliament of the Daleks - millions of Daleks and Oswin)

"Stabilize ship! Stabilize!!!" the Supreme Dalek stated. His color of white stood out from all the other bronze Daleks who were desperately trying to stop the ship from being sucked into the black hole that mysteriously appeared a few miles from them.

"Supreme, stability is impossible! Must use emergency temporal shift!" said one bronze Dalek.

"I will not recieve orders from lower ranks! I am the one to decide that! Keep trying!" Supreme barked.

The ship continued to shake like an earthquake, as doom would soon consume all of the daleks aboard the ship. Supreme's stubbornness would decide the fate of this crisis.

After about a minute or so, he finally understood that stability was indeed possible.

He hovered over to the communication microphone on the stage where the Dalek Prime Minister sat, encaged in a glass tube, as nothing but a squid-looking alien with one eye.

Supreme's voice echoed via the microphone: "ALL DALEKS, EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT! REPEAT, ALL DALEKS, EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT!"

500+ daleks repeated after Supreme in unison "EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT!" and all of them, including the prime minister, glowed white. Then they vanished from thin air, not one left to be seen.

(Dalek Asylum)

The insane daleks in the asylum were barking various chatter and gibberish, Some attempting to say emergency temporal shift, others spinning in circles or some not doing anything at all. In the high-security room, however, was one dalek who remained calm throughout the entire situation.

Clara Oswald Oswin sat at her computer screen, excited with joy. She had the possibility of escaping the asylum and regaining the freedom that she once had.

She was desperately trying to figure out the code for emergency temporal shift. She only had minutes to last before she would be among the death toll of insane daleks.

"Come on, come on!" she said through gritted teeth in sheer frustration. There was too much code for her to find the emergency temporal shift command.

The ship touched the black hole.

Then nearly a half of it went in.

"EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT!" Dalek Oswin in the high security cell. It glowed white and disappeared, the instant the ship was covered in total darkness.

• Thumbs Up 1

((It can be anything that you've used as your avatar, but I think you have to change your avatar to what you're RP'ing as every time you post as that respective character. Shrek can correct me if I'm wrong))

Ridley pointed his razor-sharp tail at the green oaf.

"Buddy, I don't think you know the first thing about danger. And I highly doubt you've dealt with a dragon before."

He then took another glance around the area. Still no sign of his nemesis, or even his Space Pirate troops. In the distance, possibly in a fragment of another dimension, he thought he could hear the sounds of a ship, but he ignored it. He was starting to become impatient. Smoke started rising out of his nostrils as he revved up some more fire. He leaned in close to the ogre.

"Alright, I've already had just about enough of this nonsense! Explain what's going on here or I'll fry you and that little orange thing!"

Dalek Oswin materialized in the orbit of space, above a planet that looked like no other than Earth. Scanning it with her eye-stalk, she retrieved the information for the planet, which meant there was technology down there.

In the left side of her eye, it read:

PLANET WISP

03/09/12

18:05 PM

On the right side, it read:

HABITABLE: YES

LIFE FORMS DETECTED:

WISPS

PLANTAE

Needing a place to base herself until she could decide on what to do, she began to hover forward towards the beautiful planet.

[[As Big Boss/Snake (Code-Name)]]

"Ugh....where am I?" Snake said as he got up holding his head. "All I remember is being somewhere in the forest and then a black hole appeared" Snake looks around at the place, curious to see where he is. "I'm going to need to find out where I am so I can get back to where I need to be." Snake pulls out a device. "Colonel? Are you there Colonel?" Snake says, all he hears is static on the other end. "Damn, wherever I am, it seems to be blocking out my communication with the Colonel." Snake walks around and spots an ogre and a giant reptile. "...Where the Hell am I?" Snake says to himself, Snake then hides behind an object and listens in on what Ridley and Shrek are talking about. "Perhaps if I listen in on their conversation, I will find out where the Hell I am." Snake pulls out a cigar and starts smoking it as he listens in.

As Shrek tried to explain the situation, Ridley began to grow more frustrated. All this talk of shadow creatures and a mish-mash of dimensions was annoying him. He began to turn tail and explore somewhere else, when he caught a whiff of what he believed to be cigar smoke. He dashed towards the source of the smell, knocking over a cardboard box to reveal a gruff mercenary with an eyepatch. Ridley grabbed him with his claw.

"Spying on me, eh??" he barked at the man. "I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I've had enough. I think it's high time I started wasting some of you freaks!"

Ridley prepared to attack, when he saw a strange mass in the distance. It was hard to make out, but it appeared to be nothing more than a large shadow. The shadow grew and grew, coming closer to the confused group.

((Broken Planet Wisp, Shrek, Orange Wisp, and Ridley.))

"Simmer down, ye' huge beast! I've fought plenty of dragons in my time, my friend is married to one as a matter of fact! Also, my friend is a Donkey, and they had little Donkey-Dragon hybrid kids together!"

The Ogre snapped, not yet noticing the strange mass of shadows approaching them. Meanwhile, not far off from their location another portal was ripped open and a slimy creature covered in scales and wearing a black coat emerged, immediately growling and scurrying off into the darkness and out of the sunlight. The creature took off it's glasses for a moment to wipe their lenses, glaring into the distance at the ongoing commotion.

"Well then, that's not very civilized at all, is it? Possible fun, but in no sense civilized. Well, that's none of my concern at the moment, I need to keep my priorities straight and investigate this quantum anomaly that has plagued our world! Though, I'm a bit low on hands, perhaps I could find myself a body of pure H2o so I may begin the reproduction cycle anew? Yes, that might work indeed!"

The creature laughed in the voice of Tony Randall, revealing itself to be none other than the hyper-intelligent Brain Gremlin, who thankfully was alone and did not bring any others of it's destructive species. Though, that could easily be fixed if it reached a body of water, which he could use to reproduce and clone itself asexually.

Edited by Shrek

Snake is yanked out of his box and a ! appears above his head. "Huh..?!" He looks at the Dragon that just picked him up, he then spits out his cigar. "Calm down, dragon. I have no clue what is going on here either, so don't go killing me without a proper explaination." Snake says with starting to get a little agitated. Snake then notices the strange mass in the distance as well. "...What is that?" Snake says, he looks at it for a bit longer, noticing it approaching us. "Huh? I'm not sure about you, but I think we need to be getting the Hell out of here." Snake says with a grunt. He then notices the strange being wearing a pair of sunglasses. "What the Hell...?" Snake says, wondering what the Hell is going on.

Edited by Big Boss

[samus Aran]

"...What's happening?"

The Orange clad legendary bounty hunter mumbled as she slowly regained consciousness. Surrounded by portals and black holes, the hunter looked around at several of the worlds depicted in the spacial anomalies, wondering what is going on to the world. She opened up her scan visor to inspect the various worlds.

"Several Abnormal Life forms detected - Alien rich life world codename: Planet Wisp. Recommended route to take. Caution: Subject - Ridley's presence there is a high probability." The visor's computer informed.

"He and I still have a battle to finish" She whispers

Deciding to take the portal to the Planet Wisp Samus approaches the portal, when she is suddenly ambushed by several small dark creatures coming from seemingly out of nowhere, making menacing violent movements toward her

"Ing? That's not possible, what are these creatures!?" She opens up her scan visor.

"Scanning... Life forms unknown. Creatures exhibit violent tendencies, but are of low threat. minimal firepower is required to destroy them. Creatures appear to be similar to Ing lifeforms but do not appear to be directly related"

With no concern, Samus takes aim and fires several shots at the creatures using her weaker Power Beam. After destroying them all, she jumps into the portal and immediately lands in Planet Wisp. Planing her next move, she notices far of into the distance a strange black mass in the distance across the beautiful verdant planet. Thinking it may be more of the creatures, heads towards it quick pace.

Edited by Prince Solaris

[[As Deadpool]]

Deadpool wakes up with a killer head-ache. "Ugh, what the Hell?! The last time I had this kind-of headache, I was watching that show with Snooki!" He says, he then laughs at his own joke. "Haha, I'm hilarious, but where the Hell am I?!" Deadpool said, as the Yellow boxes appeared."It seems we are on some sort-of...alien planet". The yellow boxes said. "Just my luck, I'm stranded on some alien planet. Hopefully these things aren't like the aliens from Alien." He laughs, as he then sees Samus Aran run past him. "W-what the Hell?! Somebody else is here too?!" He then starts shouting at her. "Hey! HEEEEY! Halo Guy! Do you know where I am?!" He then starts following her towards the black mass.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Thumbs Up 1

After an hour of decent, Oswin finally made it to land. She landed in the middle of a beautiful plains. She turned her head and scanned the area with her eye stalk.

"Oh, aren't you just beautiful" her robotic voice echoed through the air. She moved forward a bit to get a feel of the terrain, the grass under her. She then hovered up again and flew forwards, not really knowing where she was going.

Hearing a voice behind her, Aran quickly swipes around pointing her arm cannon at the person behind her, wearing a red and black outfit with a mask. After assuming him to be no threat the scan visor reveals him to not be a native of the Planet Wisp she retreats her arm cannon and talks to him.

"My scans tell me that this place is called Planet Wisp. I imagine you came here through some form of a portal, right? Who are you? I'm Samus Aran, Galactic Bounty Hunter"

Deadpool is then held at gun point. "Woah, woah, woah. I come in peace." Deadpool does that...hand thing. After she put her arm cannon down, Deadpool laughed. "Easy where you put that thing, texas ranger." He laughs even harder, catching his breath, he says. "I believe I did, I got knocked out by something and woke up here with all these alien creatures flying around me, but anyways my name is Deadpool, super awesome guy and shit, pretty sure you heard of me, right? Merc. with a Mouth? Crimson Comedian? Eh, you know who I am, so nice to meet you Master Chie-I mean Samus." He says with a nervous laughter. "You're a guy, right? Because no offense, but you sound a bit like a girl." He laughs to himself.

Edited by Big Boss

"Sorry about that" She responds. "I can't say I've heard of you, although you do look slightly similar to another hero I like called Spiderman..." She pauses for a moment and looks at the black mass in the distance. "I'm heading over towards that thing to investigate if any dark creatures are around that mass since I was attacked by some before I came here. You're adept at combat, right? If so then you can come with me if you want. I prefer to work alone, but I suppose I can make an exception this once since you remind me of Spidey" She turns around around toward the mass and prepares to run towards it, "Oh and by the way" she turns back towards him "You're right, I am a woman. Surprised? They all are." She says with a chuckle after the sentence, and runs off.

Ridley observed the growing mass of shadow advancing towards them. As it got closer, it appeared to be made up of dozens of smaller shadow-like blobs. The blobs began to form into small creatures. Ridley tossed Big Boss aside.

"What the hell are those things??"

Just then, he heard a familiar metal clanking noise a ways back behind him. He turned around, and there she was. Samus Aran, running towards the shadow mass, accompanied by what looked like Spiderman with swords and guns.

Big Boss whipped out a weapon and began firing at the creatures, gesturing for Ridley to come help out. Ridley pondered for a few seconds, and proceeded to instead soar into the air and dive-bomb his nemesis.

"Well, look who decided to join the party!!"

[As Deadpool]

He thinks for a moment. "That's fine, alot of people try to kill me." Deadpool shrugs. "Oooh, I know Spider-Man! Me and him are best buds!...kind-of. It's complicated." He then looks at the giant black mass. "You're heading towards that...eh, I guess I could come. The more the merrier." Deadpool laughs nervously, and looks at her. "Wait, you're a chick?! I dig the adventuring chicks, maybe after all this is over we could exchange phone numbers?" Deadpool laughs at his failed attempts at flirting. He then follows her towards the giant black mass. "I don't really understand what investigate means, but I guess I'll help...investigate...!" He continues following her towards the big black mass....

[As Solid Snake]

He notices the enemies approaching, and as he's thrown to the side by Ridley, he pulls out an AK-47 and starts firing at all of the creatures. "So, you going to help or what?" He says at Ridley in a rude gesture. He then notices a red and black costumed man with a bunch-of weapons, and a person in a robotic suit. "Great...more company." He says, he then puts a cigar in his mouth and continues firing at the creatures.

[As Deadpool]

Deadpool sees an ogre, a dragon, and a man wearing some sort-of military uniform. "What the Hell, is the circus in town?" He says, looking at all the tiny creatures the black mass is forming. "Oh, what the Hell?!" He pulls out weapons and starts firing at the beasts, laughing as he does it and making several bad jokes.

Edited by Big Boss