Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

"Oh no... I ran off without thinking again..." said Noel. She wandered around for what felt like hours, and it started to get dark. She was cold and hungry. "is this really how my life is going to end... trapped in a strange world away from my family?", she asked with complete despair. She managed to find a spot to sleep, alone, no one to watch over her in case she's attacked. She started to cry, "Maybe I was never meant to exist, maybe that's why I cause misfortune wherever I go...", she cried herself to sleep.

Batman glared at Ragna with a look saying "Don't mess with me kid", but Ragna glared right back, he wasn't going to be intimidated, especially by some man in a bat suit. Joker took advantage of the tension, and shot at the duo, and they barely managed to avoid the gun fire. Batman figured a temporary truce was better than getting shot at, and he and Ragna needed to come up with a game plan. "Ok, I guess I'll need some help on this, but you're going to need to cooperate, got it?" "Fine, what do you have in mind" "We'll divert his attention, and then we'll take him down, but you'll have to be a decoy" "Fine by me, as long as I get to shut that damn mouth of his, that laugh is beyond annoying" Ragna would divert attention away from Joker, and Batman would take him down from above. The plan was going smoothly, but Joker was more clever than that, he anticipated that Rags was a distraction and aimed from above, but was surprised to find out no one was there, Batman had also anticipated the Joker being more savvy than that, meanwhile Ragna was charging forward with a fist aiming at the still distracted Joker, "HELL'S" what seemed like a sure strike was stopped cold by a certain man.

It was none other than Terumi, whom up to this point seemed to have been staying out of the limelight, but Ragna was waiting for him to make his move, and now would be the time it seemed. "You goddamn snake, waiting till now to make your move?" Terumi was just sneered, and booted Ragna aside. He saved Joker because he seemed to have taken a shining to him, and that he was tired of play hero anyway. Batman dropped beside Ragna, seemingly out of nowhere. "I didn't think there was anyone else here, this is getting bothersome" "Ah, where the hell did you come from? Oh who cares" "I take it this man is an quaintness of yours." "Not even close, in any case, it seems we got two pain in the asses to deal with" "yes, I'll take the clown" "Which one?" Ragna's remark put a slight smirk on the dark knight's face, the two seemed to have finally come to an understanding, and with that charge at Terumi and Joker.

Terumi smiled, he used his Ouroboros and pulls Ragna away from Batman, and dashed into him, mercilessly attacking wildly. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! HAHAHAHA!". Ragna recovered and tried to slash Terumi away, but he avoided it with a sideflip, sending out daggers at Ragna while at it.

Joker laughed at the chaos he had started!

"I like your style, kiddo! You'd think after all these years--"

He began swiping fiercely at the Batman.

"--he'd get a suit that isn't allergic to knives!"

The knife was knocked out of his hand by a Batarang. Joker looked at his bleeding hand and laughed. He began punching at Batman in his silly clownish way. He got a few good hits in, or at least that's how he saw it, but 1) Joker is hilariously weak, and 2) He's Batman. He enjoyed slapping Batman about while he could, but as Batman blinded him with his cape he knew that he wasn't leaving with any of his bones intact.

Harley ran up and screamed: "PUDDIN'! Hey, vermin! What's your problem anyway?!? What did Mista Jay do to you?!? Can't you just leave us alone for one day? You evil, evil man!"

She began sobbing weakly and covered her eyes. Batman wasn't listening anyway...

Noel woke up in the middle of her sleep. She noticed everything was wet, at first she was confused and embarrassed then she realized she was outside and it was raining. "Well... that's a relief" she said while letting out a deep breath. She wandered around some more and saw a weird woman and some guy with a white face in a purple suit. She also saw a scary guy in a black outfit and... was that Ragna? "W-what's g-going on M-m-mr. R-Ragna sir? She distracted Batman long enough for the Joker to put a knife to her throat.

Meanwhile Valkenhayn time.

"Madam, I do say that little girl we've been looking after has gotten herself into some more trouble. Shall we take action?". Valkhayn smiled ready for a rumble, but Rachel hushed him.

(Do I need to come back in soon?)

(Not that I know of. But feel free to do your own thing.)

((I plan on coming back in soon so someone fill me in. Last I checked we were on Gero's homeworld...))

(Alright. So Doviculus chained Eddie causing a fight between the BlazBlue cast. Then we explored a bit. Then Doviculus started to sell merch to the heroes and Time Eater got away. Rachel had met Dream and Death, Dream urges Rachel to defeat Time Eater. The Joker and Harley join in as well as Batman. Ragna and Batman are fighting the Joker. Eddie and Rachel aren't taking the fight seriously that they decided not to join in. And there's Noel's post above yours, we forgot about Samus and Ridley, and Doviculus flew away somewhere. There. Recap.

I'll post an RP post soon.)

Edited by Rachel Alucard

(Not that I know of. But feel free to do your own thing.)

(Alright. So Doviculus chained Eddie causing a fight between the BlazBlue cast. Then we explored a bit. Then Doviculus started to sell merch to the heroes and Time Eater got away. Rachel had met Dream and Death, Dream urges Rachel to defeat Time Eater. The Joker and Harley join in as well as Batman. Batman is fighting Joker while Terumi appeared to fight Ragna. Eddie and Rachel aren't taking the fight seriously that they decided not to join in. And there's Noel's post above yours, we forgot about Samus and Ridley, and Doviculus flew away somewhere. There. Recap.

I'll post an RP post soon.)

Edited by Yūki Terumi / CUL

The Joker was firmly clutching a knife while looking into the strange woman's eyes. He put it away and slicked his green hair back.

"Hmmm! You're a bit of alright, aren't you! Just like my ex-wife Alicia Hunt. She was the same... until she threw herself out of a window... I used to be quite a catch myself until I got all..."

He pointed to his chemically deformed face.

"...you know... wanna know how I got these scars? Ask Batsy here, he knows the whole story! Don'cha, Bats?!?"

His odd and inaccurate ramblings would be the death of him some day. He was now wide open for attack simply because he wanted all of the attention for a minute or two...

(Fuck man, this thing really needs an update.)

Eddie got up from tuning Clementine and walked towards Joker and Noel. He picked up Joker by the back of his suit. "You got to be kidding me" Eddie said, "you two are having a problem with this clown? You guys sure love clowning around!" Eddie then punts the Joker into a couple of trees. Harley Quinn ran after the now stuck Joker. "That's what I call a flying circus!" shouted Eddie after watching Joker fly. Noel fell backwards onto Eddie and Eddie catches her. "Whoa whoa whoa! Don't go passing out on me now" said Eddie. Eddie picks up Noel and takes her lay down somewhere. Rachel walks up to Eddie and says "what a vulgar display of power Mr. Riggs." "Thanks I think" said Eddie "just doing my job." Rachel seems interested in the roadie from another world, she wonders what the world he's from is like. But for now its time for everyone to move on.

Doviculus was meeting with one of his warfathers, discussing about something. "The preparations are complete, my lord" said the warfather. A large megastage belonging to the Tainted Coil was created on top of a grassy hill. "Excellent" said Doviculus, "I have business in another world. I'll germinate my seed so we may stop these petty fools." Doviculcus began to create his army. Two large hotrod like trebuchet that are called "Pain Lifters" positioned themselves around the the top of the hill, getting a clear shot at the heroes from far away. Several Battle Nuns, soul kissers, and punishing parties were created. Doviculus decided that this was enough to defeat them, having confidence in his fraction. Doviculus then orders them to slowly march towards the camping spot where the heroes were. Doviculus then flies off, going to see this other world he mentioned.

Its still raining in The Dreaming. Dream continues to watch his domain from his balcony, Death is still with him. "Can't you make this place a lot more cheerful?" asked Death. "I cannot due to an imbalance in this world" replied Morpheus. Dream knew there was something wrong, he's been observing his world for this disturbance. Then suddenly the sky started to crack, and it wasn't of Dream's doing. "Time Eater is attempting to escape into this world" said Dream. He knew he had to do something, he needed to protect the inhabitants of his domain.

• 2 weeks later...

"E-Eddie? H-He's amazing, I think I have found my prince!", Ragna walks over to Noel and hits her in the head in disagreement. The knock from his fist to her head jogged her memories. "R-Ragna, why'd you hit me you jerk!" She starts hitting him on his chest repeatedly and crying. Noel then saw more strange people around. "Um... what's going on Ragna?" she asked confused.