Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Ridley, crushed beneath the steamroller, tried to breathe some fire at Peacock, but his body wasn't in a good position to do so. Samus, Snake, Deadpool, and Zero all focused their attention on Ridley now that the falcon had been taken care of.

"Heh...I know when I've been beat," he said to them. He held his hands up in a gesture of truce. "Now you guys can stop pointing your guns at me and we can all act like adults."

None of them moved.

"And please get this piece of construction equipment off my spine."

Samus advanced slowly towards her foe.

"Also, those shadow guys are doing some stuff over there."

They all turned around to see the corpse of the shadow falcon revert back to the small individual shadow creatures.

Snake looks around, watching all the action happen. Snake crouches and pulls out a cigar and starts smoking it. "Damn, that was hard. Now I need to find out where I am and how the Hell I got here." Snake said, as he crouched and watched Ridley be attacked by all of these people he doesn't even know. He then looks over at the shadow creatures after Ridley said they were reverting back to the small creatures. "Damn it..." Snake said, getting his AK-47 out, ready to start shooting at them again, he then stands up and spits out his cigar.

Edited by Big Boss

Ignoring the little Darklings, Samus walks over to Rdiley's pinned body and points her cannon right at his face.

"Nothing would please me more that than to send a huge Plasma beam right through your head."

She looks back at the other fighters there dispatching the little darklings. Turns back to Ridley

"But clearly there's a bigger threat than all of us at hand here. So I suggest that on this very VERY rare occasion, we set aside our differences and work to find out what this new threat is. What do you say Ridley?" She said with a very hesitant and disappointed tone

"i don't knoooooooow... you seem rather hot headed bub!, eh whatever" She snap's her fingers as the steam roller vanishes back to hammerspace "oh ok Luke, i'm...complicated but i guess ya might be kinda right yeah? I anno'" she puffs her cigar "i suggest we take out these...these whatever's! then get down to introductions ah'yeeeah?" she faces the shadow creatures and whips out her revolver again.

Ridley assessed the situation. He was tired of this incomprehensible garbage. He just wanted to get out of this place and back to a dimension he understood. He turned to Samus.

"I say we just figure out how to get back to our own dimensions Then I will tear you to shreds, and if time permits, maybe these other guys too."

Some of the darkling creatures behind them then suddenly opened a black hole and entered trough it. Where it led was anyone's guess.

Edited by Gregzilla

Zero looked at Peacock. "I agree", he said and readied himself for battle. Zero attacked the shadow creatures, slashing them with his Z-Saber and shooting them with charged Z-Buster shots. "RYUENJIN!" he shouted as his Z-Saber lit on fire and he did a kind of uppercut slash attack, setting a shadow creature on fire. Then he saw the portal open. He didn't know to escape and leave his new ally, or stay and fight.......

Edited by Zero

"pffffft don't be a fool!" she runs and jumps onto a toon car emerging from hammerspace as she roars towards Zero grabbing him and pulling him out of the portal before it closes as they roll across the grass "best stick together..yeah?" she smiles as she gets up and walks towards the others, she looks up and shouts in different directions "OI! YOU GREEN MAN! COME DOWN ERE'" "OI, YOU TOO ONE EYE!" she puffs her Cigar and taps her foot "...so while we wait for those 2, how'd you get ere'?"

Zero replied with a slight tone of annoyance in his voice, "I was sent on a mission by the Maverick Hunters to investigate the strange black holes. I warped through one and I ended up here", he said.

Snake looks over at Peacock after she called him one-eye. He walks over to her, shaking his head a bit. "Why did this happen to me..." Snake says to himself, he then finally arrives and pulls out a cigar from his pack, putting it in his mouth. "What do you want?" He asks her.

Edited by Big Boss

Oblivious to everything happening around him and since nobody could understand him, Orange Wisp went around here and there, and the only Wisp he could see was himself. It was hopeless. A tear dripped from Orange Wisp's eye. He was lost. He was lone.

"we got to stick together yeah? this place is totally bonkers... but kinda beautiful" she shakes her head " besides None of us want's to stay here, our best chance to get outta here is if we help each other... enemies or not"

"Fine, we can work together since I don't know anything about this world either", sighed Zero. "Shrek? Samus? Snake?"

Now, Orange Wisp saw people getting together and talking. Nobody invited him. He didn't feel any better. He went behind a wall and sat down there. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. He's never been so lonely. He's never been away from his family. He wondered when everything would be solved.

Zero looked around, and saw a strange orange thing floating around. He was curious as to what it was, he had never seen anything like it before. He briefly left the group to investigate......

Snake thinks for a moment, he then answers. "Alright, but the only way this will work is if we act as a team. We're not a team if we just put a name over our heads. We need to think, and we need to plan what works with all of our weaknesses and advantages." Snake says he then takes out a cigar, and puts it in his mouth and starts smoking it. "But yes, I will team-up with you, as long as we're helping each other out more than ruining our chances of getting to our own worlds." Snake says, still smoking his cigar.

Edited by Big Boss

"Mah!"

This robot thing was coming close to Orange Wisp. He wasn't feeling good, especially when he saw that sword. Orange took a step back but the robot kept coming closer.

"Woo boy, those were some nice special effects for live theater." Crow the robot had been watching the whole thing this entire time, he was meant to meet Mike and Servo for their weekly horrible movie riffing, something they continued even after they had escaped the satellite of love but, this show was too good to pass up.

"So, when do you guys perform again? I gotta tell the guys, maybe we can bring some picnic baskets, I'll make the peanut butter and jelly!"

Zero came right up to the strange orange creature. It appeared to be scared, and cowered away from him. Zero was initially discouraged, but then he remembered to try to use the soft side that Iris had rubbed off on him. He reached out his hand and said, "I won't hurt you, friend."

Samus stepped over to the group. "Ridley seems willing to cooperate with us for a while so I don't think our quarrel will be problem but I wouldn't fully trust him if I were you, keep your eye on him. I will agree to join you people and find out what is happening since you're all capable of handling yourselves in battle. Give me a minute to scan the environment and see where the best place to go is"

She stepped any from the group to a hill and began to look around, scanning the environment for any anomalies.

Ridley, still aching from the steamroller thing, looked at the group. He hated the idea of working with them.

"Well, guys, in case you hadn't noticed, there's a black hole over there." He gestured behind them, where some of the darklings had entered. "I don't know where it goes, but I'd rather find out than stay here. Frankly, I don't care if you wanna follow me or not. This whole 'team' thing isn't my cuppa tea. So if you don't mind, I'm going to check it out."

He started walking towards the black hole. He stopped and glared at Peacock for a moment.

"And you'd better watch where you leave your construction equipment."

[As Deadpool]

Deadpool follows Samus over to where she is scanning. "Heeeey Samus, what are you doing? The group's over that way." He laughs at himself. "So, Samus, do you think we'll meet anybody else on our big journey that's approaching?" Deadpool says as he pulls out his two hand pistols and starts juggling them for no reason.

Zero tried to understand the creature, to no avail. Then he realized his team was talking over aways. He said "I'll talk to you later, I have work to do", and started walking over to where they were.

Orange Wisp wasn't about to give up. He finally had some one he knew near him. How could he let go off this? There is no way he would ever do that. Orange Wisp sneaked up behind the robot and followed the group.