Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Zero walked back to the improntu team. He had overheard Samus talking about scanning the landscape, so he went up to her and asked, "Have you found anything?"

Peacock looks back at Ridley with a semi-glare "Sure bub" she bitterly looked on towards the talking robot "who's this scrap heap? wait.. did you say MOVIE?!" Peacock's top hat opened up at the top as the little bird Avery from before pokes her head out the top with a mini box of popcorn in her hands. Peacock looks around at the disbanding members and sighs irritably. "So much for working as a team you maroons... " She walked on to meet mid-way with Zero and the Orange alien, whilst watching on at Ridley advancing to the portal. "So he has a short fuse AND is impatient? how the 'eck did that freak become a (air quotes with her hands) "General". she sticks her tongue out as she walks towards Zero and the Wisp "So Roboman, found something edible? Peacock is aching for some Bacon!" she wiggles her fingers towards the orange alien before ceasing and laughing at herself as Orange Wisp freaks out at the thought of being food. "Come on schmucks, the partay is over 'ere"

Edited by Super Soniko

[As Pepsiman]

"UNHAND THAT COKE SIR! ROUND HERE WE ONLY DRINK PEPSI!" Pepsiman had once again stopped the evil Cola industry from invading his home. "Curse you Pepsiman! One day you'll regret this!" Pepsiman laughed. "Here. Drink this Pepsi my good lad. that should clear your mind of delusion." One step away from giving the civilian the Pepsi, Pepsiman stopped."What's that noise?" "WATCH OUT PEPSIMAN!" Pepsiman turned around to see who said that but instead fell to the ground, knocked out.

A few hours went by and Pepsiman woke. "Hmm... a nap without a drink of Pepsi?! what a day." Pepsiman walked until he saw a bright light. He walked into it and arrived into his hometown. He looked around."Hmmm....something seems a little unsettling about this place...what are these red and black things on the ground? and these weird coin things? Strange...this place looks almost identical to San francisco. But a few things seem....off." All of a sudden a giant blue animal ran past him. "WHAT THE DEVIL?! HEY COME BACK!" And with that he began to pursue the Animal.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well actually, I believe you read that narration and that's how you noticed the word 'movie'. What I DID say is live theater. Is this like some sort Shakespeare in the Park thing except it's like Michael Bay in the Park instead?"

Orange Wisp didn't bother to take defence after some thought. He was ready to let anyone eat it. He had an amazing plan since its birth to save itself from anything.

"I'm seeing if there are any strange anomalies elsewhere on the planet. And I don't know who we may meet. None of us should be here at all" She looks at Deadpool reminded of Spiderman again. "But if we were to meet Spiderman I think that'd be pretty cool"

"Unfamiliar technology detected" the scan visor informed "Strange energy detected. Origins coming from out of place mechanical structure" the scanner then pointed toward a mechanical structure to the west.

She answered Zero "There's a mechanical structure far away over there" She pointed toward the barely visible and distant Red Structure ((Planet Wisp's factory section))"Somebody is at work here. This planet doesn't seem to have life forms like us with knowledge of technology. I suggest either going over there and seeing what's going on or you can follow Ridley into that portal. Thoughts?"

Edited by Prince Solaris

"Hey, hey, I know it's Minnesota but, we've got technology! I mean, look at me? Fine piece of robotics, right?" His head looked like it was mostly made up of a bowling pin. "Actually, maybe I took a wrong turn somewhere." Crow looked around and noticed it actually wasn't anywhere he was familiar with.

Zero contemplated....."Metallic structure....Damn, the Mavericks might have gotten here already after all...." After realizing Samus had no idea what he was talking about, Zero gave a bit of backstory. "The Mavericks are a group of Reploids that have turned evil against Humans and good Reploids. It is my job as a Maverick Hunter to take them down. So, I do suggest we check it out", he finished.

Then he turned to Peacock. "I don't ever need food, so I'm not sure I can help you there."

[As Deadpool]

"I hope we see Spider-Man here, he'd be cool help!" Deadpool says gleefully, he then looks over at the structure Samus is talking about. "That looks...like something I'd see out of an old sci-fi movie. Maybe we should check it out, and by we, I mean you, I'm kind-of lazy at the moment." Deadpool says, he then shrugs.

[As Big Boss]

Listens to Samus, even though she wasn't really talking to him. "I suggest we do as well, but I'd rather split up into teams. Me, you, and Zero will go towards the structure, while Deadpool, Peacock, Ridley, the...ogre, the...alien, and the Robot thing go into the portal to see where it leads. If we all survive, we will meet back at this spot. Any objections?" Snake says in a serious tone, he looks around. "If not, lets move." He says as he stands there and waits for the people to respond.

"Robot thing? Ooo, you mean me! I feel like the popular girl at the prom! Yes sir, general eye patch! I could go for some adventurin'."

Edited by Crow T. Robot
  • Thumbs Up 3

"That sounds like a good plan." said Zero. "If it is indeed Mavericks there, I don't want to endanger too many for what's ultimately my fight."

Peacock sticks her finger in her mouth and pretends to gag "me go with the hot head long face? is that really your plan?" she pouts as she squabbles with Avery before sighing again, puffing her cigar "Fo'ine, i'll go with these clowns to follow angsty purple dinothing" she strolls towards the portal without waiting up for the others and jumps in.

"The portal's closing," Ridley informed his "teammates." "Last chance if any of you people wanna check it out."

With that, he stepped into the portal. At first, he saw nothing but darkness. He took a few more steps, and came across a hilly area. There were a few small caves, some hot springs, and what appeared to be several tiny houses.

He wandered around the area until he bumped into a little squishy thing.

"Boing?" said the squishy thing. Ridley looked down, and saw a small creature with a big nose, whiskers, no hands, and a red bow tied to a single hair.

Mrsaturn2.jpg

"What the hell?" Ridley said at the sight of it. He glanced around, and saw that the area's population consisted solely of these small creatures. His eyes came across a sign that said "SATURN VALLEY."

Edited by Gregzilla

"Alright then, but whoever goes through the portal word of warning; do not trust Ridley, he won't hesitate to attack or kill you if you get on his bad side and he will not be a team player." She then glared at her nemesis "Snake, Zero, I'm ready whenever you are"

Edited by Prince Solaris

"Another portal? Boy, you guys are layin' it on thick! Alright, I'll cooperate, but I'm not happy about working with people that aren't Donkeys and Cats!"

Shrek spat , everyone glared at eachother for a brief moment in respone to the Ogre's odd comments. Shrek shoved the others out of the way as he leaped into the newly formed portal head-first, landing on the ground next to Ridley with a loud thud on the other side.

Crow emerged from the portal, surrounded by Mr. Saturns. "What the heck are these things? They look like something outta a video game. In fact, a lot of you look like something out of a video game. Did that Virtual Reality gaming machine Mike ordered finally get here and I wandered into it?"

Pepsiman had Finally caught up with the blue humanoid looking animal. "Huff...huff..I...finally caught up to you my friend." The animal just turned his head and looked at Pepsiman. He seemed weirded out by him. "Oh you must not speak my language. Ahem...MY NAME PEPSIMAN! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FRIEND?" The animal just facepalmed and made a grunting noise. He then pointed to behind him. "Behind me? what on earth is this thing talki-"It didn't take Pepsiman long to realize that they were being chased. Chased by a giant Truck with the letters G.U.N on the front. "OH GEEZ! AHHHHH!!!!!WHY IS THAT THING CHASING YOU?!" The animal began to gain speed and left Pepsiman in it's tracks. Pepsiman,running for his life, tried to find some way of escape. And he found it. A portal had opened up a couple kilometers ahead. "YES!" The truck than began to unleash it's saws of death upon the hero. "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! ALMOST...THERE...." The saw in the middle was about to make contact with his last can of pepsi when he jumped into the portal. The portal disappeared making the truck crash into a wall. "That....was close...."

Edited by Pepsiman
  • Thumbs Up 3

[As Deadpool]

"Oooh boy, this is gonna be fun!" Jumps into the portal. "Woah, what is this place?!" Deadpool says, he sees the sign that says Saturn Valley. "Doesn't have anything to do with SEGA Saturn, right?" Deadpool laughs at himself.

[As Big Boss]

Snake spits out the cigar he was using, as it's almost completely gone, he puts in another one and reloads all of his weapons. "I'm ready whenever you two are." He says as he pulls out a hand-pistol, so he can fire if he sees anything mysterious.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I never want to see another Truck again. I seriously am now scarred. I need a pepsi." Pepsiman pulled out a pepsi. Unfortunately, it was his last one. "Hmm....better save this for when I need it." It wasn't long after he saw another human. He was in a suit covering his whole body. The man had a crazy look in his white eyes. "hmm....He's wearing red...HE MUST BE WORKING FOR THE COKE INDUSTRY! Don't see why he would need swords and guns, but he must be working for them.YOU THERE STOP!!!"

Edited by Pepsiman
  • Thumbs Up 1

[As Deadpool]

He hears somebody shouting. "Huh? What the Hell?" He looks behind him. "OH MY GOD IT'S PEPSIMAN!" Deadpool runs over to him. "Holy shit man, can I have your autograph or something?! You're like...awesome, and that's coming from me, which is hard to be called awesome by me!" Deadpool laughs "So, what are you doing in Saturn Valley?!" Deadpool asks Pepsiman.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pepsiman Stopped as he looked at the man. "Wait...you know me?" He paused for a brief moment to think. "The Coke company must have told you about me. Stop trying to get into my head! You just want my last can of pepsi! You better start explaining what your doing here if you know what's good for you! If you don't....I'll make you drink fizzy chocolate milk!"

Edited by Pepsiman

"Fizzy Chocolate Milk?! I hate that!" Deadpool says, he then shivers at the idea of it. "Please Pepsiman, I don't know nothing about Coke or anything!...I would like that last can of Pepsi though, I am kind-of parched." Deadpool says, he then looks around. "Just between you and me, I think the ogre works for Coke." Deadpool says with sneaky eyes.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ogre? You seem very weird" He paused.".....Okay you can have SOME of my pepsi I guess. Sorry about the whole threat thing. You just looked like a Coke baddy." He and deadpool began to walk. "So exactly what is this place?Who are you? and how did we get here?"

"Pfft, everyone knows Pepsi is better than Coke!...But it's only because of you Pepsiman." Deadpool says as he laughs afterwards. "Oh, well, me, a dragon, a robot, and a cartoon robot came here through a portal and now we're in a place called Saturn Valley, oh, and my name is Deadpool, and we got here through...portals!" Deadpool points to one. "Just don't go inside of one, they might lead you to your death...." Deadpool says with a shiver.

Finding a huge pile of dark ash, Oswin stopped to scan it. It didn't seem to be native to this planet due to it's unfitting color scheme.

DECEASED LIFE FORM.

UNKNOWN SPECIES.

Her eye read the information. Something was unsettling about this, and for some reason, she didn't feel sorry for the life form this may have once been.

Then, she glanced over and saw a portal not too far ahead, and to add, figures jumping into it.

"Don't want to miss the fun!" she sneered. She raced torwards the portal, but once she got there, she stopped to see who, or what, was jumping into it, still keeping fair distance in order not to be noticed so soon.

Edited by Oswin