Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] A Time Travelling Extravaganza

Faseeh

Hello, I decided to jump on the bandwagon of ropleplay threads. Honestly, I think this should've been the first RP thread ever but here goes.

Hello people. Okay, so we are gonna be rewriting Generations' story as it was pretty lackluster and had so much missed potential. I will start this by writing the intro once every role has been taken and one person is only allowed to take a maximum of two characters which can't be a Modern-Classic pair.

Rules (totally not copying Wario tongue.png)

No hijacking.

PM me/Post here if you want a character. biggrin.png

Do not post OOC in this thread. Say it like ((this)) and keep it short.

Post in paragraph-style and always make sure it is at least one full paragraph per post.

Be in character at all times, nobody is perfect and remember that. The character should have the same attitude, personality and so on as in the original story or the other canon games. For example, you can't portray Dr Robotnik as AoSTH Eggman. So yeah. The only character to kinda go out of the way in this is Classic Sonic but even that will be a mash between the original's and the OVA's characterisation.

If someone isn't posting for quite some time or hasn't yet, anybody can step in and write for them. biggrin.png

No Super forms yet.

Post your location and if you are in the immediate vicinity of any other character, post that too.

If you select two characters, don't post it as one post that goes for both characters. Either post for 1 character, wait for someone else to post and then post again for the next or have 2 different paragraphs that both have the location and such info on top of it. Colorcode your character and those he/she is with.

Grammar, please.

Characters

(I am only taking the characters from the canon games but if a Classic version of them exists then I'll add them. Tell me if you agree or disagree. By canon games, I mean the games in Gens + ShTH)

Modern Sonic - FourCartridge

Classic Sonic (OVA personality) - KatamariParadox/Hatsune Miku

Modern Tails - Faseeh

Classic Tails - BakingBluePotatoe

Modern Amy - Super Soniko

Classic Amy - KatamariParadox/Hatsune Miku

Modern Knuckles - Needle Man

Classic Knuckles - Bob Saget/sandwhichbars

Rouge - Liliana Vess

Shadow - Faseeh

Modern Espio - Liliana Vess

Classic Espio - Rainbow Ring

Modern Vector - Winston

Classic Vector - Joker

Modern Charmy - Sly4Good

Classic Charmy - Since nobody wants him, anybody can write for this dude whenever needed.

Modern Eggman/Dr Eggman - Rainbow Ring

Classic Eggman/Dr Robotnik - Joker

Blaze (Rush characterisation) - BakingBluePotatoe

Silver - JemiLoke97

Cream & Cheese - JemiLoke97

Modern Metal Sonic - Super Soniko

Classic Metal Sonic - Shampoo

Gerald Robotnik (Biolizard) - BakingBluePotatoe

And becos Bob kept begging me, Hotdog - Bob Saget/sandwhichbars

*If you plan to have small characters like if you are Sonic and you want Orange Wisp in Planet Wisp for like a paragraph, just write him yourself. biggrin.png

Story

The evil Dr Eggman is up to his plans agains. Having already spent so much money and effort to build Eggmanland and an Interstellar "Park", only for them to get destroyed by Sonic the Hedgehog, Eggman knew that if ever wanted to accomplish anything and erase his past defeats, time would have to be on his hands. There is no better way to reign champion than to combine an ultimate beast with some time controlling powers. Of course, two brains are better than one too. He gets in his younger self and create the Time Eater, a robot that has the ability to freeze people and drop them, mash up different places into White Space and set a time it desires.

Tails sets up a party for Sonic's birthday and everyone enjoys themselves. That is until Dr Eggman crashes the party. Everything goes into utter chaos and the friends get caught into White Space. Sonic, without thinking, goes headfirst into battle with the purple creature. The next minute, he's lying with his head down on world without colour.

(Once every role has been taken, Modern Sonic shall continue the story)

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 6

Need to ask this; Because we're dealing with timey-whimey balls, what can I or can't tell my past self about?

Aha, now. You can't tell your past self anything in full detail. For example, you can't tell about Shadow to Sonic at all as that would make the first part of SA2 useless (you know, Sonic trying to find out who Shadow is)...

If you guys wanna take the easy way, we can perform a mind wipe on the Classic characters at the end.

But I can do snarky comments that hint at things right?

I'd rather not have the mind wipe thing, but I can't speak for everybody.

But I can do snarky comments that hint at things right?

I'd rather not have the mind wipe thing, but I can't speak for everybody.

Yup, you can. For example, in the battle with Shadow, you can say "You loser. You couldn't beat me with guns and I am better than you now. How do you plan to beat me now?" That kinda thing.

((Faseeh, aren't you playing someone?))

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

Make up your mind!

((Shadow didn't seem to be taken when I applied. It's not until after I asked for Shadow that I saw the OP had chosen him.))

Can I take Modern Eggman?

Sure can, bro!

EDIT: Added Rainbow Ring for C. Espio and M. Eggy. Added Super Soniko for M.M. Sonic and M. Amy.

Edited by Faseeh

Wow, I'm loving all these RP threads that aim to rewrite stories from the games and make them better :) Could I roleplay as Silver? :3

Edited by JemiLoke97

Wow, I'm loving all these RP threads that aim to rewrite stories from the games and make them better smile.png Could I roleplay as Silver? :3

biggrin.png Thank you. Silver? Of course you can! biggrin.png Anybody else?

Thanks, and I would like to pick Classic Espio as my second.

Yeah, updated the OP.

Also, added a few more characters and info there.

Edited by Faseeh

Also, You may want to check the spelling of Rouge there, you've typed Rogue.

EDIT: I see you've changed it.

Edited by Rainbow Ring

Yeah, just noticed. Sorry about that; my internet is taking forever to load stuff.

Rouge?

Edited by Liliana Vess

((I'd quite like to be Orbot, but that'd screw up interactions with C.Robotnik... I'd like to be Classic Vector too please, even though I have no idea what that will entail ;P))