Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] A Time Travelling Extravaganza

Faseeh

((I love this idea, I really do, as Generations Lackluster story that just...well...it didn't kill the game for me, it just more or less made it...confusing, sort of. Oh, And can I take Modern Charmy? Who wouldn't want to be a little kid with not only a big heart, but makes terrible bee puns tongue.png))

((I'd quite like to be Orbot, but that'd screw up interactions with C.Robotnik... I'd like to be Classic Vector too please, even though I have no idea what that will entail ;P))

You'll be like normal Vector with some influences from his Knux Choatix personality/profile.

((I love this idea, I really do, as Generations Lackluster story that just...well...it didn't kill the game for me, it just more or less made it...confusing, sort of. Oh, And can I take Modern Charmy? Who wouldn't want to be a little kid with not only a big heart, but makes terrible bee puns tongue.png))

Yup you can. :D

((So, Modern Sonic [FourCartridge] is supposed to get the ball rolling right?

And come to think of it...should I change my avatar to Silver? Just to prevent any confusion :P))

Modern Sonic

White Space

After what seemed like an eternity, and considering the nature of White Space probably was, Sonic awoke from unconsciousness with a blurred vision.

"Urgh... Where am I?" The hedgehog wondered to himself, bringing himself to a stand as his sight cleared. The void of White Space expanded beyond his eyes as the alternate dimension revealed itself. No other sign of life was to be seen.

"...Am I dead?" He traced back the events. His birthday party, which was going great until that weird purple monster crashed everything and sent his friends through portals of some sort. Sonic remembered charging at it, blacking out, then waking up here. So yeah, maybe.

"It was a good run." He figured. Yah, life had some pretty sweet things. Friends like Tails, adventures when Baldy McNosehair was up to something, which was all the time, fun stuff like Extreme Gear, and that weird plumber guy Sonic went to the Olympics with.

The birthday Chilli Dog was the biggest tease ever though.

Sonic looked around one more time when he finally got a glimpse of something other than himself. It looked to be an abstract version of some type of hill or some sort. Sonic ran to get a closer look, and did not expect what he found.

"Totem poles, checkered dirt, a loop... I think I remember this place!" Sonic blurted out to the vast empty expanse.

• Thumbs Up 1

Modern Tails

Green Hill Zone

"Tsch..." That was all the 12-year old fox could manage. He was frozen still. He couldn't break through. Every thing had no colour, had no life, including himself. That was until he saw the colour slowly returning. The checked dirt, the green hills, the waterfall... were all wonderful to look at. It reminded of him of South Island, an important place to his life. Then, *boom*!

The familiar blur just went pass him, without even looking at him. Some times he wondered how that idiot could be his best friend...

At that moment, he realised that everything was slowly getting its colours back and unfreeezing other than him.

"I might as well do nothing and wait for a miracle to happen."

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver

Crisis City (Rival battle area)

"Ugh....what just happened?" groaned Silver, steadying himself to his feet. Dusting away some dirt between his five front quills, he peered around at the apocalyptic environment. History had repeated itself - his hometown, Soleanna New City, was destroyed and taken over by a bunch of Iblis minions - again!

Fired up with anger and a sudden rush of telekinetic energy in his blood, he psycho-smashed the ground, stunning nearby Iblis Takers. "This must be all Sonic's fault," he assumed. "Hmph! He tried to get friendly by inviting me back to his time to celebrate his birthday, and now he throws me back to my ruined timeline!" he blurted out to nobody in particular. Being naive, it was easy for Silver to make false assumptions. Eggman was the real culprit, but everything happened in a flash that young Silver didn't know what hit him. He spotted a stunned Iblis Taker and grabbed it using his telekinetic abilities, before flinging it into the lava surrounding him. "This time, Sonic, IT'S NO USE! I'll make you pay!"

He went around the semi-destroyed highway, collecting pieces of debris as he went along. He spotted a Chao In Space III movie billboard, and added it to his increasingly large ball of debris.

"Let's see you evade this, Iblis Trigger." he thought out loud.

Edited by JemiLoke97
  • Thumbs Up 1

((Jemi, you have no idea how much more sense that makes compared to the original reason in Gens))

Shadow

White Space

"Where am I?" Shadow wondered as he was tossed into this mess of a colourless world. His eyes darted from corner to corner, as he inspected the area. Surely, being a GUN agent has helped him. He couldn't make out much though, but he knew something was totally wrong. He then spotted some colour at the far end and a familiar blue dashing around. "Wait, isn't it his birthday today? He didn't invite me to his birthday party did he? I'll settle the deal with that hedgehog...soon."

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Doctor Ivo Robotnik (Classic)

The constant defeats and failure never bothered Dr. Robotnik. A quick bite to eat and even the loss of his space station could be shrugged off. "Hmmph! I hate that hedgehog!" he mumbled as he ate an egg burger. Suddenly, a bright light engulfed the bad doctor! When he awakened, he was back on the Death Egg, with his Robo-Robotnik Mech intact! "Oh my! I could get used to this! This time, I WILL win! The world is practically mine now! BWAHAHAHAHA--KOFF KOFF KOFF! Ugh... I need a lie down now..."

(Going smooth here now. :D Hotdog threw me off for a while. Anyways, we seem to be going on a Meanwhile basis for now. We can't progress M.Tails and M.Sonic meeting up or introducing the Classic duo...)

((If Needle Man can't fulfill his duties, can I take Modern Knuckles?))

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

(Modern Eggman)

Eggman concealed himself in the cockpit he'd created in the monster. He tampered with buttons and flick some switches and like lightning, some time holes opened and each one dragged in a different friend of Sonic.

"Ho ho ho ho! This is all going according to plan! I've finally lured Sonic into a trap that can't possibly fail in destroying that meddlesome hedgehog and allowing me, the creative, genius and dashingly handsome Doctor Eggman to have possession of the world!"

Once Eggman had Sonic and his friends in the time trap, he'd allow the next step of his plan to set en route.

Edited by Rainbow Ring

((My apologies for the inactivity. I feel it's too late now and I shan't bother posting the intros for M. Espio and Rogue when they become trapped in time; I'll just wait until they're rescued to actually start playing out their roles. Espio is found at Seaside Hill and Rouge at City Escape (As I recall.), that good with you, Faseeh?))

Edited by Liliana Vess

((My apologies for the inactivity. I feel it's too late now and I shan't bother posting the intros for M. Espio and Rogue when they become trapped in time; I'll just wait until they're rescued to actually start playing out their roles. Espio is found at Seaside Hill and Rouge at City Escape (As I recall.), that good with you, Faseeh?))

(Yeah, it's cool with me :D Of course you can spin things around though, but yeah. )

((Then as a note to all the other RPers: You have free reign to determine where and when Modern Espio and Rouge will be discovered and freed. So don't take too long please, I would like to RP at some point. :D))

Modern Vector

Rooftop Run (Spagonia)

"Ugh..." Vector wakes up with a terrible headache, he holds his head with his hand, and looks around. "Woah, where am I?!" He says, as he sees rooftops with...trees. "Woah?! What the Heck? How is that even possible?" Vector says in a surprised way. "I gotta find da compu-I mean, my friends!" Vector says as he starts looking around, he picks up flower pots and looks underneath of them. "Hello, Espio?" He says, he then looks over at a Chili Dog stand, he runs over to it and opens the lid where the chili dogs are, he looks inside. "Hello?! Sonic! Pfft, I thought Sonic would be in here!" Vector says, he then continues looking for his friends and such.

(I can post now, right? If not, just ignore this.)

Modern Charmy

Planet Wisp

"Ouch...!" Winced Charmy as he ploped himself off the cold ground he had been laying on, rubbing his head. "If that's your idea of a party I hope your-!" Charmy yelled, thinking he was still at Sonic's birthday party, while turning around. "Huh!? Wh...where am I?" he quickly cut himself off with."Wow! This place is BEE-autiful!" Charmy exclaimed to himself, staring in amazement to the lush landscape of Planet Wisp. "Vector! Espio! Come see this!" Charmy yelled out at the top of his lungs, still thinking his fellow Chaotix were with him.

"Vector!? Espio!? Come on already! I'm getting tired of-" Charmy yelled impatiently. "V...Vector? E...Esp..Espio? Wh..where are you?" He asked himself, not knowing the whereabouts of, well, anyone. "Hello!?" Cream! Sonic! Anybody!?" He screamed as he looked all around, fearing that he was all alone, again. "N..n...no! I....I can't be alone again...can I?" Charmy said out loud, slowly starting to sob at the fact that all of his friends have disappeared. He somewhat stopped his sobbing as soon as he felt a somewhat spiny object nudging up against his face. He turned around, and saw a pink, wisp-like creature trying to comfort him. "W..wow, what..what are you?" Charmy said, in a still discomforted tone. The wisp, in an unintelligible language, tried to help Charmy, not realizing that he couldn't be understood. "Aww..thanks." Charmy said, petting the wisp, carefully avoiding the spikes on the wisps head, causing the wisp to smile in delight. "S..say, I'm Charmy Bee, by the way." Charmy said to the wisp. "I..I was wondering, could you help me find my friends. It would BEE helpful." Charmy told the wisp. The wisp, understanding Charmy, nodded it's head in agreement. "Thanks, let's get going. I'll take the lead!" Charmy exclaimed, while he and the wisp flew into the factorized forest, hoping to find at least one of his friends.

(( Yep, Back story. Not much to say, but I'll go ahead and post it now. And yes, Charmy's thing in Gens was bad "BEE" puns, so that's what I'm going to BEE doing))

EDIT: ((Oh...wow, Something I forgot to specify, Charmy's body's in the White World/ Paralyzed state, while he's in Planet Wisp in a spirit like state, Should have clarified that, my bad))

Edited by Sly4Good
  • Thumbs Up 1

Classic Sonic

White World

"Ngh..." Sonic said softly, finally coming to. Sitting up slowly, he started to look around him, though shading his eyes from the intense brightness of the world he was in.

WHITE.

Nothing but an empty white void all around him. He sprang to his feet and began running. Surely there was an end, or at least a sign of life somewhere. He ran for a few minutes, long enough to have covered entire cities back in his world, and screeched to a halt.

"What... what is this place?" He spoke, finally. He collected himself and began thinking, trying to recall what he had been last been doing. Suddenly, memories of the lush Green Hill Zone sprang to his mind. "That's right!" He shouted, not bothering to keep his voice low as there seemed to be no one around him. "I was in Green Hill Zone, and then... that monster..." He remembered the strange monster that had appeared while he was running. "That's right... it sucked me through a portal... it must have taken me here." He thought for a few more moments, then gasped. "Tails was with me, I forgot! He has to be in here somewhere!" Sonic quickly dashed off in search of his best friend.

"I sure hope he's alright..."

Edited by Hatsune Miku

(Guys, keep it up! We are doing awesome!)

Modern Tails

Green Hill

Tails was still waiting there, doing nothing, just waiting for a miracle. At that instant, another blur of speed went passed him.

Tails wondered, "Has Sonic gone crazy? Why is he running in circles?"

The blue blur came back and slowly came close to him...

Tails realised, it wasn't the Sonic he knew but it was the Sonic he knew. The fox was getting confused.

The blue blur stood right next to him and... *play Friend Saving music please*

He was unfreezed, he was back to life. He spun his tails and flew in circles.

The he came back to this blue blur.

"Say, you are not the Sonic I know. You look exactly what I remember he looked like many years ago..." Tails wondered, just to be interrupted by himself. "Wait, that means Eggman's robot has to do with time and space. Oh no, this doesn't sound good. Quick, let's go find the other Sonic!"

Modern Sonic

Green Hill

As Sonic zoomed along the checkered dirt and grass, the sense of Deja Vu crept up upon him. It was like reliving moments from days gone by. The loops, wooden bridges, the waterfalls... Spikes everywhere? Sonic took a quick glance before quick stepping out of the way. There had to be an answer for all this.

The next moment, the hedgehog spotted several robots, most of which were red and had one wheel on their undersides...

"Aren't those Eggman's really old robots?" He questioned as they too the opportunity to charge towards him. He boosted past the Badniks and entered a nearby cave.

"OK... I'm in a weird blank space, find some colorless hills, and now I feel I've seen everything before? Am I dreaming?" He pinched himself. Nope, he was awake.

The cave rumbled, and a gigantic piranha robot burst out of the lake below, jaws ready to swallow him whole.

"OK, that's new!" Sonic zoomed at top speed as the ambushing Badnik gave chase, wrecking the cave's surroundings. Sonic found a thin stretch of rock and grinded it to an exit opening. The robot piranha leaped after him, but feel short of the jump and feel below as Sonic landed on a cliff.

"Well, there's gotta be something up..." Sonic shook his head. That weird purple monster sucked almost everyone else before he tried to fight it. Dead or not, he figured finding them was the best thing to do as he speed off in search.