Awoo.

Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de

Soniman

In the version I'm watching, it says

"I don't like you"

"What?"

"I don't want to fight in the special forces with you"

Even though he could be a very fucking useful ally considering he beat like 100 people in less than 10 seconds.

" You get off on beating people weaker than you"

pppppfffhaha.

Oh, I also just LOVE how that chick with the bow hates Gear's personality despite only having one very limited conversation that didn't even last a full minute.

Why do all of the women's clothes keep being ripped to shreds? isn't it enough that they all already dress like strippers?

lol she monolauges for like 3 minutes about how she is going to kick gears ass, then she gets defeated 5 seconds after the fight begins LOOl

lol she monolauges for like 3 minutes about how she is going to kick gears ass, then she gets defeated 5 seconds after the fight begins LOOl

And all he did was shove her. Not even a punch or anything. She passed out from that.

Yeah, I couldn't get though the whole episode. This shit is SO STUPID. My god, I thought Naruto was bad.

At least they're up front about it?

Seriously, I've never seen such bullshit excuses to insert naked bodies into a show before.

Regarding the scene where they introduce Mario, why couldn't the writers wait untill the second episode to introduce Mario and Link? That scene only lasted about a minute and served no purpose.

also everybody important to the plot is an overpowered beast and its stupid

So it's like Dragon Ball but worse.

Also, they RUINED Link. He's literally a guy in green with a fucking sword. Nothing else about him even remotely has anything to do with Zelda besides that Skyward Strike he did.

Yeah fuck this show. I'll watch next time to see how much worse it could possibly get though.

So I just watch this shit...

One girl has an orgasm and her clothes magically disappear. Some of the girls here are over sexualized, but I guess that's what you expect from an anime. Then we have some sex addict who has a fascination of putting sticks in a hole. Also, the anime’s pacing is just too fast.

di-4ML9.png

You can say that again.

Well, I learned one thing from this anime. Charging into a girl can make their clothes fall off.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well I just finished watching the first episode and so far I'm loving it, don't understand why people here are hating on it so much, it's just a simple parody of the console wars nothing meant to be taken seriously. And the story is being told from Sonic's Gear's point of view, I don't see how it could get any better than this. Then again I suppose the writting is meant more for general anime fans, not necessarily Sonic fans rolleyes.gif . And so far, I'm loving this Gear character and the psychotic Link. Although I could do without the unneccessary fanservice but besides that, things are looking pretty interesting imo I can't wait for the next episode. biggrin.png

That was weird. And funny in a stupid way. And it sure had a lot of explosions. I'll keep watching it.

One thing I didn't like though...

The stupid, stupid fanservice. I'm pervy enough to not mind fanservice, but come on, clothes are falling off because the army leader is...thinking?! What the fuck? oO Also, the strong woman (Opal) suddenly turns into a submissive slut or something for no good reason. That was just stupid and completely unnecessary.

Edited by Thigolf

Watched it. ...it was awful. It wasn't funny. And what does echii material and sex jokes have to do with SEGA and Nintendo? It's stupid.

Watched it. ...it was awful. It wasn't funny. And what does echii material and sex jokes have to do with SEGA and Nintendo? It's stupid.

Soo...avoid it?

lol arrow chick is like EASY WIN

not only did she get knocked out in one hit. but well...she got knocked in one hit. oh and her top shredded somehow. Something tells me this is going to be a bad show. DeviantArt the anime here we come.

I just watched this... and what the hell?

Here's what I salvaged from it - spoiler tagging in case anyone cares:

Tails dies so Sonic (Looks kind of like a blue-haired time-jump Luffy) and Nei (Who is the most blatant clone of her original character, a Neuman - pointy ears, claws and all) head out to join an army run by Columns of all things to be trained by a mercenary based on Tetris (What? The Game Gear version...?) who is fixated with masturbation and inserting things into other things. He walks in and gropes the supposed leader and blatantly proposes intercourse during his establishing scene. All this while pissing off a rather tit-tastic Opa-Opa along the way? They mention that their general ALEX has been captured by Nintendo in passing too... Oh yeah and Mario and Yoshi show up with a REALLY messed up Link... to destroy a battleship. Just because they can.

Also women's clothes are explosive... in this universe if you fight a woman, you sure as hell better be aware of that.

If we are really going to do this right, Nintendo will ally with another country that previously had no interest in the consumers or whatever they want to call it and then after they have built up an army to help them crush Sega, Nintendo will say they aren't needed anymore and recruit the allegiance of some principality that doesn't even have a standing army (Let's call them Seedeii and hand over Link and Mario while we're at it). The first country they asked for help from then carries on regardless and a Deviantart anthro Crash Bandicoot obliterates everyone to 90s rave music. The B plot will be... I dunno, Lara Croft defecting from the Saturn corps or something because Sega are too busy adding pointless crap to their space laser super weapon to make it 3% more powerful or something. Do not underestimate the power of the empire of Sonria. The end.

Season 2, right there. I'm joking of course and will probably watch more but it was honestly kind of dumb.

Edited by Andrew Albacia
  • Thumbs Up 1

Saw the first episode on Saturday.

I'm reserving judgement at the moment, since it's hardly fair to judge a series based on one episode. The first episode had some stuff I liked, some stuff I didn't, but it's really hard to see how the show will go from here.

The overly pervy/ fanservicey nature of show was a pretty big put-off for me, though. Quite frankly I think most of us were expecting something a bit more lighthearted, silly and family-friendly, given the source material. I'll give it a few more episodes to see whether I want to stick with it or drop it.

So yeah, I was actually looking forward to this... It's such a crazy Idea, but it sounded so appealing....

But sadly it would seem it falls into some of the things that I tend to hate most about certain anime. Abundant fanservice, perverse humor and overpowered heroes. Not to mention I hate it when shows or movies rush things.

I might watch future episodes, cause it's pretty hard to judge from just one episode, like -Mark- says. I really wanted to like this series, there's just some things about it that are making it hard for me to enjoy...

That post doesn't mean I won't give it another chance or hate it. Vague satire is just my default line with anything.