Awoo.

Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de

Soniman

I meant should I avoid it?

Oh. Well, if what Andrew, Mark, Lyra or anyone else mentioned in recent posts about their thoughts and you don't like what you hear, then yeah probably. But if you want to give it a chance, then by all means.

I'm amazed you guys watched this and not any of the other, frakkin awesome shows on this season. This is definitely trashy low tier stuff as far as anime goes.

Also minor sega nerd fact- It may seem weird to you guys that tetris is on the SEGA side as opposed to nintendo, whilst yes, in the west tetris is generally associated with Nintendo due the game boy and NES version, in japan it's a different story. SEGA Tetris when released pretty much dominated the japanese arcade scene and was also ludicrously popular on it's megadrive release. SEGA Tetris is also the inspiration for most modern tetris systems, as it's mechanics were revolutionary.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

I only just now am finding out about this, oddly.

...I have no idea why that woman's clothes flew off like a Sailor Moon transformation 6 minutes into the first episode.

I think I'll roll with Chooch's opinion that this if nothing else is going to be unintentionally hilarious because of the sheer "what" factor it's generating.

The concept is nice, overall, maybe I'll watch more episodes when I get time...

It looks like there were only three episodes, yeah, with multiple months inbetween...

I don't think this was meant to be a miniseries... so it doesn't really reflect well on the team behind the show itself. tongue.png