Awoo.

The Oogieloves In The Big Balloon Adventure

Shrek

Wait a sec, Oogust isn't a month.

Yeah it is, it's the same one Sonic Twosday is in.

As for the movie... erm... well... I can see why they had the idea for it, interactive and all... theres just one big problem... it was bollocks.

People go to the cinnema to sit down and relax, escapism, not get up and dance around or shout at the screen.

But besides that, it looks very very stupid.

Poor Christopher lloyd.

• Thumbs Up 2

I actually kind of wanna buy tickets to this movie just to do that and make an ass out of myself. I'd only go with friends,

I wonder if it would be possible to get thrown out of this movie. Don't do anything rude, don't do anything aggressive, literally get up, dance, sing along and yell when they tell you to. Follow the rules of the movie... and see if anyone complains enough to get you removed.

In fact! I'm going to America later this year, if this movie is still on I shall go with YOU Alexander and we shall dance in the auditorium and then dodge the popcorn as they throw us out!

Theres going to be a sequel?!! Well at least I know it's going to be a miserable bomb like this one, if not a worse one.

I'm really happy that this is supposed to get a sequel because I'm an incredible masochist.

Hopefully the poor sales won't deter them from making another.

• Thumbs Up 2

^ No please. Let this stay forgotten until Doug Walker rips it a new one ten years from now.

But I'm still shocked that they managed to get Christopher Lloyd and Toni Braxton in this piece of shit.

Only recently heard of this film because of how huge of a bomb it was. And a trilogy?! Really?

Guys, your film is turning into one of the hugest critical and theatrical flops in history, and you're still planning on making a trilogy? I'd actually be amazed if the company behind this thing is able to avoid backruptcy within the next twelve months, let alone even make a made-for -V sequel greenlit.

Edited by Miku Hatsune

In order to save face, they need to transform this into a Plan 9 From Outer Space experience like on that episode of Mission Hill. People go to see this thing because it is bad and openly mock it while having fun. I can see some bored college students buying tickets and having line dances in the isles during the movie. People throwing pillows and bring their own balloons into the theater. It'll be Rocky Horror for hipsters.

Not by a longshot.

Wow. This looks kind of like it was made by people who don't actually know anything about entertainment for small children but figured "It can't be that hard!" and went ahead with a bunch of terrible ideas. I don't know enough about the subject myself to competently analyse it, but... it looks like kind of a mess in terms of the general tenor of the thing. Also, this could be a British thing or a not knowing anything about celebrities thing, but I didn't recognise a single one of the celebrity names in the trailer posted earlier. And if that's the case, would a small child recognise them? Would these names be meaningful or at all attractive? Actually, I think the combination of Oogieeloves with relatively realistically-dressed humans is probably one of the off-putting aspects.

And they still want to make a sequel? They must be desperate to get some kind of a return on their exorbitant and misjudged investment. Maybe they'll be able to diagnose what went wrong and make a sequel that's actually appealing, but it sounds like it'd just be more money down the drain, especially now this one has such a bad reputation. And that's just irresponsible.

There's a character in the movie who keeps dropping his pants, and the audience is told to tell him to pull his pants back up every time it happens.

There's a character in the movie who keeps dropping his pants, and the audience is told to tell him to pull his pants back up every time it happens.

That doesn't sound the least bit disturbing at all.

But just to be safe, here's a Sonic Says moment:

hqdefault.jpg

"Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like. But if someone constantly tries to show you something in a certain place in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good. So what you do you do? You get outta there!"

Edited by Miku Hatsune
  • Thumbs Up 2

So they're planning a sequel when the $60 million dollar product only made $0.7 million in the box office with barely any chance of getting that money back? Makes perfect sense!

http://www.rottentom...loon_adventure/

Also, funny thing on the RottenTomatoes page for this movie is when you look at Jaime Pressly's photo on the cast list.

http://www.rottentom...loon_adventure/

Also, funny thing on the RottenTomatoes page for this movie is when you look at Jaime Pressly's photo on the cast list.

*Oogielove isn't the lowest ratest of her films*

Oh God what. She must always be desperate.

Edit: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/toni_braxton/

*Oogielove is the HIGHEST rated of her films*

Edited by Wally Gator

I hear in part two Toofie will lose his hand in the climactic battle against J. Edgar in a magical cloud city.

This looks like a poor knock-off of those weird interactive tv shows in the uk such as the Tweenies that curdled in the fridge.

LOL.... Looking at that cast list....

Misty Miller

Goobie

3oqbmg.jpg

Should have flushed their millions down the toilet. At least then it would have gone somewhere.

• Thumbs Up 6

I wonder if it would be possible to get thrown out of this movie. Don't do anything rude, don't do anything aggressive, literally get up, dance, sing along and yell when they tell you to. Follow the rules of the movie... and see if anyone complains enough to get you removed.

In fact! I'm going to America later this year, if this movie is still on I shall go with YOU Alexander and we shall dance in the auditorium and then dodge the popcorn as they throw us out!

They're making a sequel?

Something other than that Youtube comment plz? I don't wanna live in this world anymore. 0_0

Edited by Cokeman