Awoo.

[ARTWORK] Shield your eyes, this is about to get ugly

Agent Jack

ARRRGHHH!!! My eyes!! It bu...

Wait, this isn't half bad. I love the Shadow poster. That line is seriously awesome. Not to mention, a bit... leaning towards the no-no line. XD

Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were Getmoving on dA! I added the Lancelot with Galahad pic to my favourites a while ago. And I didn't know you were the one who drew it! I love your other artworks too - the lineart is really neat! *thumbs up*

Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were Getmoving on dA! I added the Lancelot with Galahad pic to my favourites a while ago. And I didn't know you were the one who drew it! I love your other artworks too - the lineart is really neat! *thumbs up*

Yeah, that's me. I really don't spend as much time on there as I should though. Being a lazy artist coupled with the fact that I'm a college student doesn't give me much leeway to sit down and work on things alot.

And thanks for all the positive replies and likes everyone has given. I've still got much to improve on (shading and backgrounds instantly come to mind), but I'm glad for all the support!

This is pretty good! I really like the drawing of Sir Lancelot and Sir Galahad, good job dude, your art is quite impressive!

Edited by Red Wisp

tumblr_ma95k3L0LY1rfixzqo1_500.png

Trying out a new lineart style. Tell me what you guys think. :)

Edited by Shard