Awoo.

Multiple accounts for multiple people?

Forever Eevee

Alright, I know I'm new here but I've looked over the rules and all the other topics in this section and I can't find the answer to my question so I'll bring it up here.

As those who know me from other forums will testify (I know there are a handful here but I'm not going to name names as I don't know if they use the same username on here) I have a girlfriend that like to join various forums that I find while online.

Now, according to the rules as they are currently listed if both me and her signed up to the site we would be banned for having multiply accounts, However it also says one account per member and as this would really be 2 accounts for 2 members it makes it seem like this would be allowed.

I just really want some confirmation to what is allowed before we just go ahead and set this up then end up getting in trouble.

Its fine if one account is made for her but she can't make more than one. But it has to be her and not you remember. This is because its hard for the mods to keep track of everyone. And lately we've been having problems with ban dodgers so its just nice to keep things tidy for our mods.

And if you don't like your name, just name change it. Just throwing that out there. I hope that answers your question.

Me and Jin share computers.

You have to notify a mod so they can list you for having the same IP. After that, you're fine.

What Terumi said, I notified Dizney of our situation, but I presume it doesn't matter which mod.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

Me and Jin share computers.

You have to notify a mod so they can list you for having the same IP. After that, you're fine.

o_0 Really?

Well party at your house then! I'm gonna come over!

And I learned something new today. Thanks Hazama.

o_0 Really?

Well party at your house then! I'm gonna come over!

And I learned something new today. Thanks Hazama.

What, you didn't know?

Why do you think we use the same Steam account?

What, you didn't know?

Why do you think we use the same Steam account?

No I didn't knew. D: That explains somethings now.

And oh look we're taking over another thread again.

Edited by Rachel Alucard

No I didn't knew. D: That explains somethings now.

And oh look we're taking over another thread again.

We're derailing the topic. It's fine in RP topics but not here.

A mod should reply to this topic or lock it is since it's solved.

Edited by Yūki Terumi

Thank you for your concern!

The way the Internet works for most people, you could say that if more than one user account appears to be posting behind the same household, the SSMB staff's metal detector starts ringing whenever we carry it around. Jokes aside, we have been forced to run IP checks more frequently due to recent troublemakers who register multiple accounts and spam up the whole board with trolling or nasty content. Simultaneously, more banned members, who are no longer welcome, dodge their bans by making new user accounts.

While the general rule is one account per user (often showing up as one household), we understand that there are siblings, friends, significant others and the like, so we appreciate a heads up if such is the case, instead of having to assume one user is violating to the rules by posting under two different user accounts. Thanks for letting us know. ^^

• Thumbs Up 2

Forgive me for this but I can't seem to find the thing for PMing someone on this forum. (I'm useless with computers happy.png )

But yeah, I'm the girl that Eevee was referring too.

So yeah ..... Hi.

Click on the profile of the user you wish to message once on their profile page hit "Send me a Message" and send away ^^

While on the topic of user accounts etc, I can't seem to change my name to the name I want :/ I wanted to change to Extremesonic101 my DA account name but it says name is already in use but I'm the only me! :o