Awoo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)

Cola

Wait, you can dungeon TOGETHER? I always thought it was limited to those stupid revive missions.

Some interest in me is growing...

My bad, companion mode only works in local multiplayer. ; _ ;

Still looking forward to buying this game though!

Beat the final boss today. Had some fustration with it earlier this morning and you'll probably find out why reading the spoilers.

And yes, it is the snowflake, only it's called BitterCold. A vaguely decent name I guess.

You're basically fighting him alone without your partner. First phase will have none of your attacks doing damage to him, though you keep getting a message to keeping trying. It really boils down to being more of a endurance test rather than a boss fight. Once you survive enough turns, a cutscene happens showing your hero almost feeling doubt since nothing seems to hurt BitterCold. Your partner calls out to not give up and the hero actually rams into Bittercold twice until it's core cracks, triggering the last phase and then you can actually damage him.

Edited by DarkLight

• 2 weeks later...

THIS GAME...

I am lovin' it. The plot has thrown some very fun curve balls that remind me so very much of Explorers of Sky. The music really helps elicit emotional reactions, and I love the quirky characters. Emolga is such a little rascal, for one.

Hydreigon is ADORABLE, too. Cutest death dragon ever.

Um... I'm playing this blind, so if you have spoilers after

Hydreigon joins the hero

, I will probably refrain from reading them. I'm really trying to get the most out of the experience.