Awoo.

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Detective Shadzter

And considering the amount of people crying that W101 is 'too hard', I think this is a good thing.

Bayonetta 2 is controlled.... with the touch pad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rk1AJlFBT0

... .. .... good thing it also has the option to be controlled with the buttons eh?'

This is seriously the most ridiculous post I've seen on this board in a long ass time. Yes it has a touch screen option what are you trying to imply with your shitty ellipses? That now the game is on the Wii U it's become some shitty touch screen controlled casual fest, unlike how it was when it sat on the glorious PS3 with it's buttons and joysticks and SIXAXIS?

As previously mentioned- it's extremely similar to Easy Automatic in Bayonetta 1 and as previously mentioned: Who gives a shit? Of the 14 minutes of gameplay you just posted none of it is touch screen controlled, and all of it is more interesting then pointing out the easy mode.

• Thumbs Up 9

*reads some of the reactions to my 'touch pad comments.'

Wow... I just post a huge video on Bayonetta 2 showing it looking pretty good for a system I don't even own... and everybody focuses on the fact I said you don't have to use the touch pad.

Just... wow, what, you can't even have a joke at motion controls anymore without people getting all defensive, or has Bayonetta 2 now joined the list of games/stuff you're not allowed to criticise on the board anymore or in this case not even criticising yet somehow you're criticising it anyway unless you're sheadding praise on it. Seriously, how the hell do you all focus on the motion controls joke and not even focus on whats shown in the video?

unlike how it was when it sat on the glorious PS3 with it's buttons and joysticks and SIXAXIS?

Who said that?

how the hell do you all focus on the motion controls joke and not even focus on whats shown in the video?

The demo is from E3.

Not that I'm trying to justify everyone attacking you, but still.

The demo is from E3.

Theres no way I can keep track on 100% of everything. I just decided earlier on to youtube "Sega Gamescom" and a recent search when looking for lost world stuff, that popped up. Figured some people might be interested in it.

Theres no way I can keep track on 100% of everything. I just decided earlier on to youtube "Sega Gamescom" and a recent search when looking for lost world stuff, that popped up. Figured some people might be interested in it.

Understandable. I was just letting you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Destructoid Bayonetta 2 PAX Prime impressions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gBPraGVUbFk

• 2 months later...

How incredibly sad that people have to beg Nintendo to pay SEGA to let them pay Platinum Games to make a port. In a better world we'd be awaiting Bayo 3 by now, with P* swimming in dollars from the amazing success of the franchise and Kamiya having purchased Twitter.

Oh well. let's get that port going. Gives me an excuse to do five more playthroughs and unlock everything again.

• Thumbs Up 5

It's a port of an old game. I'm not sure why it's considered "so sad" to show interest in playing the original.

It's a port of an old game. I'm not sure why it's considered "so sad" to show interest in playing the original.

¿?

I'm implying the IP deserved way more success than it originally got, and a better treatment than having the sequel canned and salvaged at the last minute.

How the fuck did you get that from my post.

• Thumbs Up 6

I see this thread and thought there would be news of Bayonetta 2. =(

Eh, I guess a port is okay. Hopefully a port will be released, although I have a strong feeling that it's nothing but a dream.

How the fuck did you get that from my post.

How incredibly sad that people have to beg Nintendo to pay SEGA to let them pay Platinum Games to make a port.

I got the wrong message from this. Now that you clarified it, yeah, I agree.

Trolling or not, Bayonetta 1 on Wii-U would give people a good way to experience the first game on the console that the second game is on.  

Kamiya often trolls with those exact words. 

He made a tweet right after responding to someone saying he was trolling with the response "i'm not trolling"

????

He's said this a ton of times, though.

I expect the game to be ported, but I wouldn't take this specific Tweet seriously.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...