Awoo.

Young Justice

Johnny Boy

Don't mind TVTropes. They act like everything killed their dog.

Actually, as a frequent user, I can say that most of the time they act with a sort of creepy forced-fanboyism on everything, given that negative thoughts (or opinions or personality) aren't usually tolerated around there. That's kind of what shocked me about the YJ page.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a good enough show, if you've watched Weisman's other works(Spectacular SpiderMan, W.I.T.C.H., Gargoyles) there's not much to worry about. Although some of the characterization may seem off(Superman I'm looking at you)

Actually, Greg Weismann said that Starfire is one of the characters considered for season 3. There might be some hope for you LunarEdge.

True or not, this just makes me like the show a bit more than I already did XD Although, no Raven still makes me sad but whatever I guess. It's a bit strange, since Dick is all grown up now and already Nightwing when in the animated Teen Titans Dick was still young.

(Superman I'm looking at you)

He did kinda become a daddy over night, looking at you super boy XD

Superman.... you are the father

disappointed.jpg

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, so what's the general consensus for this show? I tried checking TV Tropes, but they act like the show killed their dog or something, there's just an endless amount of negative tropes.

My impression is that the show is really good. It has a few moments that make me scratch my head a bit, like some of the character designs for ones like Joker, but other than that I love it.

Weissman being behind it only makes me love it even more.

He did kinda become a daddy over night, looking at you super boy XD

Superman.... you are the father

disappointed.jpg

I dunno, he still seemed like kind of a dick. Does anyone find it weird that it's Batman who tries to give parental advice?

Season 1: pretty good. Lots to get behind

Season 2: Jury is still out. Lots of potential, but its almost a different show

I dunno, he still seemed like kind of a dick. Does anyone find it weird that it's Batman who tries to give parental advice?

Well it kinda makes sense, Robin is Batmans adopted son so therefore Batman has a lot more experience with kids than Supes does.

Being the first episode in a while, I struggled to remember who a few characters were out of costume. They really are juggling a lot of them this season, and I feel that it's causing the writers to rush episodes along just to fit everything in. I like that the show has a good pace, but sometimes it feels like a character moment flies by too quickly. This episode is a good example:

To start with, why would Speedy/Arsenal trust Luthor enough to immediately accept that replacement arm? Aside from the obvious fact that's he's a villain, he's responsible for Speedy being locked away for 8 years. He might have it scanned for signs of foul play, I suppose, but it still seems like quite a turnaround to go from 'I must kill you' to 'I'll let you live so I can stick one of your contraptions onto my body' in a matter of seconds.

It helps a little that Red Arrow himself has seemed a bit of a headcase at times, so perhaps Speedy going off the rails so quickly isn't out of the question? It just seems a bit rushed. It would have felt more natural if he'd taken some time to consider it. Either that or, before the confrontation, they could have showed us how the loss of the arm has affected Speedy. That would have been easy since he can longer use his weapon of choice, while all they actually showed us was that it made it difficult to get changed.

Edited by Pawn

Ok in the next episode, the team is gonna face off against aqualad. Lets all hope he doesn't get Lille by them. And I'm having my fingers crossed for static appearing!

Double post. New episode is on. Aqualad and his crew are about to invade mount justice!

Edit: I just saw Static!!

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

Double post.

Ok what the hell? Young Justice is supposed to be on right now but Cartoon Network has pulled DC nation at the last second and is airing Riders of Berk. I'm beyond pissed right now because today's episode was supposed to be the debut of Static! What the hell Cartoon Network?!

I'm very annoyed how they just went -bam- and replaced it....Let's hope this is something they're doing for a short while. Otherwise I'll be quite mad, that's for sure. First the recent hiatus, now this...

Well the least we can do now is flood their inboxes with a boat load of complaints/hate mail. But seriously Cartoon Network, fuck you.

I

I just

gah....

FUCK YOU CN. FUCK YOU ANd YOUR FUCKING SCHEDULE BULLSHIT.

3 MONTHS. 3 MONTHS WITH NO EPISODES, THEN YOU AIR 2, END ONE ON A CLIFFHANGER, AND NOW 3 MORE FUCKING MONTHS. EVERY TIME YOU GET A GOOD ACTION SHOW, YOU GIVE US THIS HORSESHIT. EVERY TIME.

FUCK YOU.

Edited by Luigi the Ghost Hunter
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is what the topic will turn into in just a few seconds.

"omg fuck u cartoon network u suck!!!1"

And rightfully so.

>Come back from break

>Air two episodes

>Replace the DC block with Dragons and Johnny Test, and not bother telling the show's staff, and creaters

>Keep it away until January

It's down right disrespectful, and don't even get me started on what they did to Scooby Doo mysteries inc.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 2