Awoo.

Young Justice

Johnny Boy

All I can say on this matter is that I'm glad that I was able to become acquainted with the DC Universe through the old and ancient cartoons of 1990ies instead of getting acquainted with it through this uglyness that is produced today. I feel sorry for the younglings who haven't seen the better beginnings of everything.

I can't be the only who thinks people here are being a tad overreactive.

So we shouldn't be mad that Cartoon Network is treating it's Action show fans like crap for the nth time.

I empathize with the feelings of frustration when a show you like is having unnecessary scheduling and looks to be in the process of being phased out from the network; it's the same way I felt when they completely phased out the old shorts and serials like Looney Tunes and the like. But I don't empathize with the outright freak-outs. Because when they phased out Looney Tunes and such for all of those years, I sucked it up and went to watch something else in the meantime.

I empathize with the feelings of frustration when a show you like is having unnecessary scheduling and looks to be in the process of being phased out from the network; it's the same way I felt when they completely phased out the old shorts and serials like Looney Tunes and the like. But I don't empathize with the outright freak-outs. Because when they phased out Looney Tunes and such for all of those years, I sucked it up and went to watch something else in the meantime.

I would agree with you if this had happened once, but quite frankly, CN has been doing stuff like this to to many shows for too long.

CN's probably been doing it to its original shows ever since its inception. The only difference is whether or not it happens to a show you actually care about. And again, I'm not put-off by the frustration from this show's fans so much as I am things like the comment on their Twitter account wishing they'd get fucked with a chainsaw.

CN's probably been doing it to its original shows ever since its inception. The only difference is whether or not it happens to a show you actually care about. And again, I'm not put-off by the frustration from this show's fans so much as I am things like the comment on their Twitter account wishing they'd get fucked with a chainsaw.

Pretty much all my favorite shows we're cancelled in the same way.

A chainsaw? Jesus. That IS a bit extreme.

Sad part it is that I was JUST about to buy that 52 Static comic a week ago, was it really that bad?

Sad part it is that I was JUST about to buy that 52 Static comic a week ago, was it really that bad?

The new 52 Static was so damn boring. Which sucks considering how awesome Static was in the original Milestone comics. He was the black Spider-man of that time, and it was awesome.

That's awesome. I Won't be surprised if we get more episodes on iTunes until the hiatus ends in January.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guess this is just as good of a place as any...

Yeah sooo...this is back in a week. Rejoice?

So mind telling me what the hell happened and why it was quickly dropped for 3 months now the dust has settled down and its not all rumors anymore?

Edited by goku262002