Awoo.

Young Justice

Johnny Boy

Cartoon Network claims it was for the 20th anniversary. But given the backlash from fans it's gonna go down as one of their worst business decisions.

Also, Static's voice is a lot deeper than I remember.

Edited by Goddamn Batman

• 4 weeks later...

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I......just.........FUCK YOU CN.

Goddamit, so much for DC Nation huh? Canceling your most popular show, fucking.....aksdblajsdbad.

• Thumbs Up 1

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I......just.........FUCK YOU CN.

Goddamit, so much for DC Nation huh? Canceling your most popular show, fucking.....aksdblajsdbad.

I never thought I'd say this but Batman can fuck off already. He's already overexposed as is, and he get's another TV show eclipsing two already good ones.

These seasons better end fucking good then for them to only have 2. Can't believe this, Why does DC keep going to CN if all CN does is kick them in the balls half way in?!

Just...fuck.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not to mention we get the Teen Titians Comedy Half-Hour that no one asked for or wanted.

I blame the people who kept whining for teen titans to come back. I hope this becomes a case of "be careful what you wish for", cause I can imagine this being DC's answer to Ultimate Spiderman. And ANOTHER freaking Batman cartoon?!!!!?! At this rate I hope that show tanks from low ratings. DC just can't seem to stop over exposing batman.

We're in a very odd period of animation, aren't we?

If by "odd" you mean shitty, then sure.

How was this show shit at all? its god-teir compared to the likes of Ultimate Spiderman. 

How was this show shit at all? its god-teir compared to the likes of Ultimate Spiderman. 

He was referring to the period of animation, not the show itself.

aaannnndd it's been canceled (along with Green Lantern). Stay tuned for repeats of Gumball and the oh so awesome Annoying Orange

Don't forget the all-new show, The Incredible Crew, that CN loves advertising to death as a desperate move to market themselves to being more of a Nick/Disney Channel clone because it's worked so well in the past.

Worth noting that the shows haven't been officially cancelled, they just don't appear in CN's schedule lineu-

Speculation was that the shows would be ending their runs, and now Newsarama has confirmed from a source at Warner Brothers Animation that the shows will wrap up their runs at seasons end.

...well, shit. It's Spectacular Spider-Man all over again, this time on the DC side of the animated comic-book fence.

Why does CN has a vendetta against action cartoons on their network nowadays? Are DC's action shows killing off the CN execs' precious live-action shows they introduce every two years? Even if they don't eventually cancel them outright for reasons that are, quite frankly, a load of bullshit like how they did with Sym-Bionic Titan, they still screw them over with timeslot rotations/schedules changes and little promotion. And what for? Another live-action show that nobdy asked for (Incredible Crew) and renewals to shows that quite frankly should had never gotten a show to begin with (Annoying Orange TAS).

It's a real shame, I though CN was making a network resurrection back to their glory days, with great action/comedy cartoons, the revival of Toonami (although credit for that feat belongs to [adult swim]), and their 20th anniversary celebration.

Like a lot of people have been saying, Hasbro's Hub knows where it's at with their wide offerings of old and new shows/movies (animated and non-animated) for several audiences, the fact that most of their stuff are cash cow franchises be damned. CN, as shown here, is still dropping the ball, even though they're far from how they were in the CN Real-days (although with constant limited push of live-action shows, it seems they're trying to get back to that position in a not-very-subtle way). Disney Channel and Nick are still content with their overabundance of tween-based live-action programming, with the latter still shoved deep up SpongeBob's seasonal-rot-riddled ass and milking iCarly for all it's worth (I haven't seen any other sitcom get not one, but two spinoffs running at the same time).

Also rather ironic, after looking at the mega-blockbuster success of The Avengers, WB is interested by making a Justice League film; and yet they're OK with DC's (current) animated shows being fed to the cancellation shredder, even though they could be used as animated prolouges to said JL film and set up the universe for it, considering that WB themselves hasn't bothered to do so like how Marvel did with their MCU.

Edited by Gabe

He was referring to the period of animation, not the show itself.

Oh well if thats the case, yeah were in a baaaaaad bad way.

We got shows that never should've ended (Young Justice), Shows that lost soo much Potentional (Ultimate Spiderman), and shows that are something we asked for but didn't want whats coming (Teen Titans GO!).

I'm just wondering if I should even give my ratings to DC Nation next week if I already know these shows are ending?...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

So yeah, YJ ended today....as a big slap to the face, we have a cliffhanger ending.

Fuck Cartoonetwork.

How does Weisman even get up and even bother anymore? Every single show of his has been cancelled prematurely because of some bullshit.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wouldn't have minded the show ending if it werent for Trollseid. I could have done without that.

I wouldn't have minded the show ending if it werent for Trollseid. I could have done without that.

You have to realize that Weisman probably had every intention of a third season. The same thing happened in Spectacular when it was shown that Norman Osbourn was still alive. 

Third season would have focused on Darkseid just as the third season of Spectacular Spider-man would have brought back Norman Osbourn.

• Thumbs Up 1

But why leave the show on a cliffhanger for a new season? they had enough time to cut that extra ending out knowing that they were canceled.

Unless they wanted to fuck with us...

They more than likely had a third season planned, which is what the ending would have led to. This is probably planned for months, but obviously things got derailed.

That's how they end it huh? Fuck Cartoon Network man, this hurts.

Fixed to perfection your welcome.

They more than likely had a third season planned, which is what the ending would have led to. This is probably planned for months, but obviously things got derailed.

Just kind of wished they didn't keep that ending in. even if it looked abruptly cut it would've been understood.

At least Green Lantern ended with an easier note.