Awoo.

Young Justice

Johnny Boy

Well, considering they're bringing back Samurai Jack after more than decade has passed, it isn't too hard to believe they'd look back at this one.

Between this and those Mother 3 rumours, it really does seem like the universe is testing me. I'm so torn between being excited or not wanting to be disappointed if nothing happens. B|

I wonder if they will they will consider bringing back green lantern as well? It was actually not a bad show but I guess people probably ignored it because of the quality of the movie.

YES! This means Seasons 1 and 2 could potentially come to the UK on Netflix!

If they do decide to make Season 3, I want it to at least have a few episodes tying up what happened between Seasons 1 and 2. Was rather disappointed we never found out what happened during the 24 hours where all the heroes went missing.

But on the bright side...

0715839f6ecada40c850ecd56a310456.gif

Nightwing's leader role will be back in a new series :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 8 months later...

Nope all we know is that Greg Wiseman is coming back. I guess it's safe to say that the Wiseman curse is officially over.

Damnit I wanted to post it Good to know! glad to see justice served and giving CN that big 'old middle finger at the same time.

My god, it happened. After years of wishing Young Justice has returned. Now I'm no longer angry about Teen Titans Go. Oh don't get me wrong that show is still terrible but I'm now indifferent to it now that the team is back in action.

Let's be honest, how could anyone not expect Young Justice to return arter Samurai Jack was slated to come back? We all knew it was a matter of time, even if it would take us years.

24 minutes ago, Conquering Storm's Servant said:

Let's be honest, how could anyone not expect Young Justice to return arter Samurai Jack was slated to come back? We all knew it was a matter of time, even if it would take us years.

But where's my Season 6 of Teen Titans than!?? XD

18 minutes ago, Jovahexeon the Sapphire said:

But where's my Season 6 of Teen Titans than!?? XD

You mean Teen Titans Go?

rimshot.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

IT'S BACK! 

CwsdEfAVQAE060-.jpg

FUCK YES! *WOO!*

Man, after getting back from class and seeing this news come up just made my whole night. I'm so glad that it's finally happening for a Young Justice season 3. This calls for a celebration dance:

Carlton Dance

Spoiler

(While this is going on, Teen Titans Go continues to rot in its own hell.)

Hate aside, how is TTG! actually faring?

I think that go has gotten worse. I'll defend the first season but after that went downhill. I remember a few years ago they announced a crossover with Young Justice but it just came off as a ratings ploy since the YJ cast only made cameos and pretty much pointed the problem with the show(something you should never do)

But success-wise?

I mean, CN having this distaste for action shows like it just makes me wonder what's going on in their minds.

I imagine that it's a success for them since they constantly show marathons of the show non stop

• 1 year later...

like hell I would pay to use a streaming servcie JUST to see this. Ill wait for people to post it to youtube.

On 7/20/2018 at 5:22 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

GET HYPED BOYS

First Clone Wars and now this! This has been one of the best Comic Cons yet in terms of announcements. The only downside is these being exclusive to their respective owners streaming services and splinting everything increases the chances for piracy since by the way you pay for all these streaming services, you might as well pay for cable again.