Awoo.

Sega@TGS 2012 Livestream *Yakuza 5* Uncle Kaz lays down the law

Badnik Mechanic

Not sure how many will be interested but. Sega are doing a live stream of their Tokyo Game Show events. Main highlights for us here in the west will be Yakuza 5 and PSO2

ifuS1AbY5Us0z.jpg

Live Stream link: http://www.ustream.t...nel/segatgs2012

Currently talking about PSO2.

There is likely to be NO sonic news. There will be a lot about games which are already out here in the west. Sega are distributing a lot of western titles to Japan this/next year which are already out here.

Watching it now, they've just shown tons of real time PSO2 footage, it looks amazing, PC - Vita cross play confirmed, looked like it was working near flawlessly.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

• blackherox

• Dobkeratops

• MykonosFan

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone is actually watching this other than me but...

Sega are now demoing the 'Sega Aps' which is probably the future of the company. First game (remember this is being aimed at Japan) Derby Owners Club. It's a game where you own a racehorse, you look after it, then race it and win money.

doc_ph02.jpg

Now theres some kind of RPG?/Sandbox? game called Conquest, didn't see any gameplay.

They're talking about Conquest right now. SHowing footage at this second! Oh great Catgirls. Stupid. AND OH GOD DAMNIT ANOTHER KOODO COMMERCIAL.

Edited by Frost

So nothing Sonic came from this I presume.

Nothing Sonic will come from this, it's not being shown, at the most you'll get Sonic popping on stage and waving.

Theres still several days of Sega conferences to go (yes Japan Sega conferences go on for days!) But if you're looking for Sonic, you won't find him here.

Oh heck! Yakuza 5 being shown!

Yakuza 5 merch! Yakuza 5 collectors Fan! Yakuza 5 box of tissues! Manly Tissues for manly men!

Any word on the Yakuza HD collection?

Some news of a western release date for both 5 and HD would be great.

This would make me immensely happy, because after playing 4 I'm ready for the entire series. I have my doubts that we'll see the HD collection, but fingers crossed we'll get 5 at the least.

Edited by Mykonos

Massive improvements to the engine. Smoother fights and combat animations transition now into heat moves as opposed to having them as independent scenes

With more cities other than Kamurocho/Okinawa, a fully playable complete version of VF2 ingame and TAXI HEAT ACTIONS I will be very upset if we don't get it here.

This would make me immensely happy, because after playing 4 I'm ready for the entire series. I have my doubts that we'll see the HD collection, but fingers crossed we'll get 5 at the least.

I actually think the HD collection is more likely as they've already translated the scripts already, so it shouldn't take nearly as long as translating and localizing 5.