Awoo.

Artwork: SonikkuXM's Doodlez

SonikkuXM

My other topic vanished. I think it's because I forgot to change the title before I posted it. Anyway, drawing has always been a hobby of mine. My sister is going to attend AI, the Art Institute, when she gets enough money saved up to get herself in with the help of art scholarships. I started drawing because of her :3 I'm still trying to improve! I'm working on my shading techniques a lot, and I've been trying to figure out how to get a more realistic feel. But most times I fail. I dunno, anybody know any good tutorials to watch/try?

Here are a few pictures. I'm gonna try and get some rough stuff up some time, I sketch all the time during class while waiting for instructions and stuff.

This is my DeviantArt ID .3. I often draw one of my characters with the hedgehogs. A lot. She's the only human I can really draw.

post-4893-0-43107700-1348109542_thumb.pn

There she is again! lawl

post-4893-0-26300000-1348109556_thumb.jp

Feraligatr! Done with Sharpies, but they were dying when I made it. It was for a Pokemon card binder on the backside. I made a Krookodile for the front.

post-4893-0-42675500-1348109654_thumb.jp

How come my preview pics are showing up so tiny????

• Thumbs Up 4

Okay, forgot one! It wouldn't let me put it in the other post. This one I was experimenting with lighting. This one is a little older. Haven't done much recent art though so it's more new than old.

Shadow!

post-4893-0-49604700-1348115430_thumb.jp

• Thumbs Up 1

I especially like this Feraligatr pic.

He's just so cool! :D

Like he's all "what's up, it's raptor time!"

"Doodlez"? What are you, a box of macaroni?!

But I GUESS your pictures are PRETTY OKAY. I GUESS.

I GUESS.

Fine, I'm never gonna draw you nothin, evar again Wario. Evar. Nothin. Evar never.

Did this while I was at the campus LAN party in between games. I'm really proud of this. First pic like this in 4 years and it looks better than anything I'd made in the past!

post-4893-0-25017900-1348432288_thumb.jp

I'm trying to get better at coloring digitally. I like how the Shadow picture turned out, but a lot of people have told me that it's too dark. It might be because I have the brightness on my computer set to the highest or something???

I have thinner sharpies now too that I do outlines with cause if you look at Shadow's hands the lines are really thick. The Sonic painting style picture is completely digital though so I didn't have to worry bout that :3

• 1 month later...

I'm snooping through some of my old artwork. Found a pic that I'm also using for my icon :3 I did a series of them like this that never got finished. I'll just post what I have ^^

Also, these pictures are three years old owo I didn't realize just how long it had been. I thought maybe I drew these closer to now lol These were originally going to be part of an April Fools joke I do believe. I was going to make Sonic's next, and then follow up with aaaaall the characters from the games. No Archie. Bad. Going to stick with the main storylines and stuff.

post-4893-0-04107300-1351091847_thumb.jp

post-4893-0-29658400-1351091856_thumb.jp

post-4893-0-35752100-1351091868_thumb.jp

post-4893-0-58855600-1351091880_thumb.jp

post-4893-0-22371100-1351091900_thumb.jp

The last two were characters I'd made up just for fun. The girl is a generic character, she's like Shadow lol I had a picture of her licking a mirror somewhere XD She's a lil strange. She's pretty much attitude wise the opposite of Shadow. Labrynth is the very last picture. He was going to be the new hedgehog on the block. If I could remember the story I'd add it, but it's been so long I forgot it. Oh well! Gonna get some new art going soon, I can't draw much at the moment. If I start it, I'll have to stop and then go run and do the play. I'm helping with the "Broadway Musical" 9 to 5 here at college. I made a few pieces for the play myself, and I'm excited to see just how show night goes. It starts at like 7 or 8 tonight. Gonna continue that way, and then afternoons on weekends, and then after Sunday I'm FREEEEEEE!!! Then artwork lol I've promised a few people requests over on DeviantArt.

• 1 month later...

This is Ace Lacroix! A friend of mine has a fursuit he wears here on campus and he asked if I could draw his fursona for him. Done, and done! For awhile after I system restored my computer, my scanner wasn't working cause I couldn't find the disk. Got it all fixed up and my art can continue!

EDIT:: The picture itself is low quality compared to the finished piece. The high quality version is for the owner, and the owner only :3

post-4893-0-53610300-1353993113_thumb.jp

Edited by Clever Girl

Here's a new picture! No, Mephiles doesn't have rape face. That's kill face. Gawrsh. I'm happy with this one, the shading actually turned out really nice. :3 It's called "Who Are You" cause she thinks it's Shadow at first and then he attacks her and she's like "WTF!!" and stuff.

post-4893-0-28791000-1354434219_thumb.jp

And now for something special! I did a request for someone over on DeviantArt. They wanted their three characters doing something fun, so here it is! "Raining Stars" :3

post-4893-0-17010100-1354483882_thumb.jp

• 1 year later...

Just thought I'd stick this here. Haven't posted anything here in awhile so I might as well blow some of the dust off, huh? C:

This is just an idea of what I thought Shadow might look like in Sonic Boom. Not getting my hopes up, but I'd like to see him again in something!

sonic_boom___shadow_by_xuliang-d767p0q.p

• Thumbs Up 1