Awoo.

[Music] StereoPixel's Music!

StereoPix3l

Well I thought instead of posting my new work in the TSSA'13 thread all the time I'd open my own thread up!

I upload new music very frequently so I'll be sure to post it here whenever I do! smile.png

Until then enjoy my latest upload:

Sonic X-Treme - Space Queens (StereoPixel Mix)

• Thumbs Up 5

Until then enjoy my latest upload:

Sonic X-Treme - Space Queens (StereoPixel Mix)

I always loved that piece. I wanted to make a spooky remix of it but a remix by Stereo is always good.

Just uploaded a new track!

Megaman Zero - Departure (Sega Genesis Remix)

It's my first time trying something like this but I think it went well :)

• 5 weeks later...

Just released a new Dubstep/Techno track!

Let me know what you think! smile.png

I think a little more variation in the drum beat would help the song a lot. But still, this is pretty damn good! Keep it up, man!

Thanks a lot a Thanks a lot man! I ussualy have a varied drum beat in my DnB Stuff but for some reason kept this one the same :/

Anyway's here's 2 new Liquid DnB song's! :)

I'm working with a female singer known in this genre named "Myth"

So expect this song again soon with vocals :)

This ones a real deep one Theres a lot of emotion and I based it off something close to my heart :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some new Emotional Liquid DnB out :')!

I'll be releasing a free EP entitled "A New Age Dawning" sometime next year and this is one of the tracks featured on it :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna have to subscribe to you. Your music is EPIC! I really like "Back to the Golden Days" it's gorgeous! Just the kind of music I like listening to! I wish I could make tracks like these, I'm still an amateur when it comes to mixing. I always have too much of something, something's not loud enough, my vocals are too loud or too quiet... I can lay down a beat, but nothing compares to this. Your music is win. Sweet, epic, goodness.

Thanks a lot :3 And just keep practicing, If you need any help mixing, Hit me a PM With some way to contact you and I'll give you some tips :)

• 2 months later...
This one was inspired a lot by water levels in retro games such as Super Mario World and Sonic the Hedgehog. 
Thanks to everyone who's subbed and supports me on Youtube, I've nearly hit 19,000 views and to some people it may not seem a lot but I'm thankful for every single one of them, So this one's for you! :)

http://youtu.be/hHptxG2Gpyw
  • Thumbs Up 1