Awoo.

Funniest moment you've had in a sonic game

StaticMania

I know this isnt a game, but sonic x the episode sonic v knux, and eggman puts his friends on the other side of the river, then sonic just runs around it, biggest eggman fail ever... sleep.png

Edited by Naysu

Other than that, i've went through the wall in Sonic Adventure before Speed Highway's running down the building segment, so I ended up falling down the building on the wrong side, without running.

Shadow roundhouse kicking Silver in the head is funny in itself, never mind all the horrendous glitches in Sonic '06. tongue.png

Also my funniest moments were playing Sonic 2's Special Stage 2 player with my little sister. We'd both get so pissed off at each other! :D

Edited by MamboCat

Sonic faceplanting. I love running gags. Found Unleashed awesome in regards to it when it's shown at the beginning and the end with both forms.

Even funnier when it's subverted yet hinted at such as in SatSR and '06. Specifically the FMV cutscene before Night Palace when he comes this close to kissing the floor but lands ok and the '06 excerpt in that video there in which Tails and Knuckles are the victims of the floor rather than Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic faceplanting. I love running gags. Found Unleashed awesome in regards to it when it's shown at the beginning and the end with both forms.

What I find amazing is that Sonic gets right up unharmed and without any brain damage from falling from the sky that many times.

I once had my friend over and we decided to play Sonic '06. He never played it, and I wanted to show him how hilariously bad it was.

My point was made clear when we played the competitive multiplayer mode. I was Silver and he was.....one of the other hedgehogs. Anyways, I jumped at some point and landed on spikes. When my invincibility frames wore off, Silver was still standing on the spikes, but he was perfectly fine, no longer taking damage at all. I proceeded to walk around on the spikes. Lulz ensued.

• Thumbs Up 4

There is a glitch I encountered in Unleashed in Spagonia: Rooftop Run - Night. In the section after you release one of the giant barrels and have to go fight a Big Mother down in that hallway with a bunch of other barrels as scenery.

As I was working my way around a ledge on the platform above, I somehow fell through the building and died. I was both angry and confused.

• Thumbs Up 1

I swear that 1up on the lighthouse by the emerald in Rouge's section of End of the World is a giant troll. It's nigh impossible to get to, and if you don't get there before the world becomes all greeny-purple, you're fucked. If it gets to maximum darkness, orbs literally spawn EVERYWHERE on that island like it's some cruel joke. I swear it's essentially impossible to get to that emerald because an orb will suck you in because it's a trap. I laughed when I realised how screwed I was - because it happened just when I thought the game couldn't get any worse!

Obviously, if you get the 1up before the world gets all the way dark, you'll be just fine.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Even funnier when it's subverted yet hinted at such as in SatSR and '06. Specifically the FMV cutscene before Night Palace when he comes this close to kissing the floor but lands ok and the '06 excerpt in that video there in which Tails and Knuckles are the victims of the floor rather than Sonic.

I love the Adventure one in the Mystic Ruins where when he lands he gets squished and then pops back up flailing his arms about. xD

Both actually were pretty funny. Sonic blowing up was really stupid and Shadow's quote in Generations is still hilarious.

I've always found the scene where Shadow roundhouse kicks Silver in the head in 06 kinda funny.

Silver: "ARRRRGH"

Shadow: "Chaos Control!"

Silver: *frozen*

Shadow: *kicks Silver in the head*

Granted, it does tend to glorify Shadow a bit too much, but it's still pretty funny for me.

I've always found the scene where Shadow roundhouse kicks Silver in the head in 06 kinda funny.

Silver: "ARRRRGH"

Shadow: "Chaos Control!"

Silver: *frozen*

Shadow: *kicks Silver in the head*

• Thumbs Up 1

On Heroes and I was playing Bullet Station and when I used Knuckles to break the thing in the train to go onto the rails, I hit it and flew into the air and died.

The yell Sonic (in Werehog form) does at the start of every nighttime stage, as well as the yell he makes when he drowns (again, in Werehog form). Over the top hammy acting in a Sonic game at it's finest.

Does it always happen because I don't usually play as Tails.

Not always, but when it happens, it's usually random and hilarious. I would love to know what triggers this because I have never heard ANYONE talk about it. If you see that there's no station/Death Egg liftoff in the background, then you'll know that you got this glitch. :P

When I first fought that rock golem in Sandopolis in Sonic and Knuckles, I couldn't figure out how to beat him. I kept hittng him until I ran out of time. For some reason, I couldn't figure out that I had to hit him into the "sandfall" to kill him.

I beat him on my second try, though.