Awoo.

Kellogg's Tip & Sip bowls

kimplix

https://www.tipandsi...tition_new.aspx

post-2305-0-18031400-1348596677_thumb.jp

heading.jpg

Kellogg's Tip & Sip bowls have a built in straw for a fun way to SIP UP every drop of that all important milk making your favourite breakfast cereal even more delicious! Each bowl features one of our famous Kellogg's characters. Choose from Coco the Monkey, Tony the Tiger, Cornelius the Cockerel orMini Max - the NEW Mini Morning Maximiser! So, SIP UP KIDS and enjoy a great start to the day!

enter_promo.jpg

To claim your free Tip & Sip bowl all you need to do is collect 3 codes from special Kellogg’s Tip & Sip promotional packs. Once you have your codes ready you can register your details below, select your bowl of choice and we’ll deliver it right to your door!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fun opportunity for the little kids and some adults to collect the bowls. Some stores like iceland do sell them when you enter or a bit further on for about £2.00 each bowl.

So are you collecting them? how many you got so far and are you going to get more?

leave a comment below

Edited by kimplix

Real men don't need no pansy-ass straw to slurp up their cereal milk.

Though I will say out of all the promotions I vaguely glanced over at the supermarket today I didn't imagine any of them were especially discussion topic worthy.

Incidentally I won't be collecting them because I only ever buy the variety packs with all the tiny little children's size boxes in because I am an adult and can do whatever I like now.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 4

I eat my cereal from a cup, so that when I'm done eating, I just drink the milk down like a bawss.

This also helps me to limit my portion sizes. Well, that's the theory anyway...

• Thumbs Up 1

How come from the Mini Morning Maximiser adverts he seems like a pedo. Should be, Mini Morning Pedofile. Wow! A bowl. Actually, it looks rather cool but no I won't be collecting them.

Edited by CrashTheHedgehog100

How come from the Mini Morning Maximiser adverts he seems like a pedo. Should be, Mini Morning Pedofile. Wow! A bowl. Actually, it looks rather cool but no I won't be collecting them.

The way I see it, he was blessed with arms, legs and a face and somehow thinks it is his right to encourage small children to consume his less fortunate brothers. That guy's a dick.

Remember when cereal had cool prizes?

I remember getting CDs of DVDs of edutainment shows, full Cartoon Network episodes, and full games/demos. But I gues now that's irrelevant with the internet.

STRAW?

HAH!

I FUCKING LIFT UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AND DOWN IT ALL IN ONE SHOT

LIKE A MAN

"You have reached your quota of positive votes of the day"

): .....wait a minute, shouldn't that be "quote of likes"?

Edited by Miku Hatsune
  • Thumbs Up 2

OH YES I NEED THOSE IN MY LIFE!!! I can like, eat my cereal, and then like, drink the milk from a straw. I'm going to go buy some Kellogs right now and - wait, what the fuck is a Coco Pop? Tony, what the hell are you doing on a box labeled "Frosties"? Wait...wait a minute. You can only get these in the UK?

...No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.

vader.jpg

Edited by Original Character Blonic
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't eat cereal for breakfast because I'm a grown man.

...I eat it before going to bed :D I dunno why, I just... it's just better!

• Thumbs Up 1

Why would anyone even want to drink the milk if it wasn't nesquik cereal? Regular old milk with cereal crumbs in it, no thanks.

Edited by cosmictruffle

STRAW?

HAH!

I FUCKING LIFT UP THE ENTIRE BOWL AND DOWN IT ALL IN ONE SHOT

LIKE A MAN

Pfft, Rookie Mistake

I DON'T EVEN USE A BOWL

LIKE THE COOKIE MONSTER

• Thumbs Up 3

Pfft, Rookie Mistake

I DON'T EVEN USE A BOWL

LIKE THE COOKIE MONSTER

I'VE BEEN OUTMANNED...

AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN A MAN

ok i'm done

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 3

I had one of those, but not with the Kellogs brand. I kind of liked them :U

wZuiB.png

Mine was the blue one

Mine was purple. I used that thing for a good 10 years straight, at least, until my mom threw it out. It worked well, but not with stuff like cornflakes and Rice Krispies that get all soggy and clog up the straw.

Everyone knows these were the only way the drink cereal:

3294637319_43561d133d.jpg

theyweresofuckingdelicous

they were a bit delish, but gave me a FUCKING STOMACHE BUG! yes i didn't sip the milk at that time. but i thought they would be good without the milk too