Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Eggman's Egg-cellent Intergalactic Conquest

WarioBone

eggmanempirelogo.png

ALL GLORY TO THE EGGMAN EMPIRE!

"Welcome, loyal lackeys, peons, and other usele-er, I mean, meaningful and unique devices, to the Eggman Empire! I'm your lovable guide, Orbot, and this, here, is my charismatic brother, Cubot!"

"HEY, EVERBODY! IT'S GREAT TO BE HERE!"

"By showing up here, today, you've proved that you have the basic programming and task-following skills needed to do what you were created to do: serve the wonderfully illustrious Eggman Empire!"

"Boy, a pre-programmed shiver goes down my spine every time you say those words, Orbot! I can't WAIT for you to tell me how I can better serve my extremely frightening and handsome ruler and master!"

"Great to hear, dear brother, because you're right in the middle of the Eggman Empire Orientation Seminar!"

"LUCKY ME!"

"You bet! Now, as a robot created by the wonderful Doctor Eggman, I'm sure you can't WAIT to start hunting hedgehogs, foxes, echidnas, and other various mammals. Well, you're going to HAVE to wait, because you're not going to be dispatched to Earth! Whoopee! In a bid to better hone his strategic skills, the already-quite-amazing Doctor is leading a galactic campaign! You'll visit exotic locales, exterminate dangerous aliens, and..."

"PROBABLY GET BLOWN UP! A LOT!"

"Uh, yes, well, anyway...as I'm sure you all know, since it was hardwired into your programming and therefore ultimately pointless to recant this all, there are some rules in the Eggman Empire, even during wartime!"

"First of all, make sure you follow your programming! Any 'bots acting strangely will be compacted into adorable little license plates for the Egg-o-Matic! I just LOVE doing that!"

"Additionally, don't push your limits! One robot can only do so much, so don't try to bite off more than you can chew! When you speak, make it nice and clear! We all know how the Doctor HATES bad grammar and spelling! But, above all else...make sure you do as the Doctor orders! Disobedience is a surefire way to get turned into a paperweight."

"Now, all of you step on up, single file, so I can mark you down on my little clipboard, here!"

Welcome to the Eggman Empire, initiate. Eggman is tired of his plans failing not working out quite as well as he had hoped, so he's decided to take to the stars and try his luck at creating a galactic empire. You can be any one of Eggman's previous self-driven creations, or a brand-new one just for this space-campaign.

Also, I'm accepting ideas for alien races and planets to attack and conquer. Please list your requests and ideas below.

(Metal Sonic is mine, bitches!)

OCCUPIED UNITS

Orbot - Winston

Metal Sonic - Wario

Tails Doll - Olimar

Mechtal Knuckles - Joka'

Silver Sonic - Soma

Mecha Sonic Mk3&K - Blue Wisp

Grounder - Debug Ring

Eggman Nega - Scheming Minor

Fang da Snipa - The Marvelous Cero

NEWCOMERS

E-119 "Xi" - Sly

Chaos Croc - KatamariParadox (Why do I have to tyyyyyyype the whoooooole thiiiiiiiiiing)

3GG PWN - Secret Agent Jack

and featuring Dr. Crusher, as The Glorious and Amazing Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik

POSSIBLE ALIEN ADVERSARIES

The Black Arms (from Shadow the Hedgehog)

The Grox (from Spore)

Edited by Ladies' Man Wario
  • Thumbs Up 4

The world had been restored to harmony once again ever since the baffling events of the Time Eater incident. Once more, Sonic the Hedgehog - the very Blue Blur himself, hero of the world, and all-around fastest thing alive - had defeated the nefarious Dr. Ivo Robotnik in a climactic bout. The power of the Chaos Emeralds shined through as to be expected, and now everything is as it should be. Pristine. Utopian. Paradise.

Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, some cockroaches will not be stamped on. And indeed, only six months later, a sinister plot was unfolding. But this time... this time... it wasn't just Sonic's world at stake, or the home world of innocent Wisps. No, this time, the Eggman wanted nothing less than what was laid before him.

That's "everything", genius.

Everything. Absolutely everything. If it existed, he wanted it all. But how on earth could one eccentric little man take such desires up to eleven? No doubt there's bound to be the odd alien civilization or two out there, laughing at Robotnik. Laughing at this seemingly feeble humanoid. He's not a god. He's not a king. He doesn't even have a war rank. He's just a scientist playing with his toys. What could he possibly do?

Well. Allow me to tell you exactly that.

...Well, the first part anyway. It'll probably get confusing almost immediately after this... BAH. Anyways! Get on with it!

---

In a far off corner of the world was a barren wasteland, a pathetic grey splotch of land. The cloudy sky accentuated the colourless terrain, the odd puddle and ruins being perfectly camouflaged. This land - known only as the Land of Darkness - was truly a sight to behold in everything that should not be. There was nothing of interest in this sad, sad region.

Apart from the city, that is. That's pretty noticeable.

What city, you ask? Why, the city of Robotropolis. The centerpiece of everything there was to say about this man. A testament to the latest in futuristic technology, a marvel of the ultimate industrial order. Simultaneously magnificent and terrifying, with many features as the boiling rivers, the eerie fakeness of the plaza, the steaming volcanic underside, the silent whirring of the Badnik factories and oil refineries, saucers hovering above the neon roads, the towering skyscrapers... this metropolis wasn't selling itself short.

And in the midst of this metropolis was a specific tower. The tower. The central tower. Shaped in the likeness of the very object Robotnik prides himself and his own mortal frame so much on, the tower was a rather bizarre combination, mixing the metallic silver walls and purple patterns with lovely red carpets. The very tip top of the central tower - still as enormous as every other bit of it - served as a great view for the rest of Robotropolis.

But today wasn't about sightseeing.

In the direct center of the room were the familiar forms of several automations. And a weasel.

Metal Sonic. The most recognisable of Robotnik's twisted machinations. Equal to the famous Blue Blur in speed and power, yet he was always bested, even with the power of Chaos. Also, he was a dragon once.

Silver Sonic - the original Mecha Sonic. His only known role was nothing more than a stall for time back in the first chapter of the legendary Death Egg Saga. However he did have a use beforehand, impeding Sonic's progress in the crazy peaks of the Scrambled Egg Zone. But don't bother looking him up. He looked like a gimp back then.

Mecha Sonic - MKII to be precise. While Metal was the commonly used one of the lot, this one was Robotnik's favourite hedgehog duplicate. He had the obligatory dashing power as you'd expect, but his bulky appearance also gave him enough strength to counter the likes of Knuckles the Echidna, Vector the Crocodile, and other known hard hitters. His intelligence is also to behold, being capable of manning the doctor's own Egg Mobile contraptions. Like Silver Sonic, he too was never heard from again... until now.

Metal Knuckles. It seemed like a suitable conclusion after the success (relatively speaking) of the Sonic robots. His piercing drills were big enough to poke more than just your eye, and there's little evidence to suggest otherwise that he wouldn't be more than a match for the real Knuckles... if he hadn't only been used for a racing contest. Nevertheless, now is that time. We'll see.

The Tails Doll. Robotnik had once decided to see what he'd get if he deliberately made the biggest piece of crap he could think of and see what happens. Would you believe it, even that was a masterstroke. Suffice to say, the doctor really isn't like any other.

Grounder. One half of the fabled Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad, this chap was - to put it lightly - a dumb dumb. Not that his other half was a genius by any means, but... still, a loyal servant is a loyal servant, and even dunces have their own little uses. You'll see how eventually.

Orbot. Muppet. Total muppet. Polite, helpless muppet. But a good muppet. He may not have much in the offensive department, but that's okay. He was never meant to be a combat droid... right?

Nack the Weasel. Also known as Fang the Sniper. Whatever you name him, all that is certain is that he's a guy who simply wanted a big buck and didn't care how he got it. In the past this meant hiding in strange desert-ish realms and utilising Diet Coke-powered Egg Mobile knock-offs... but things change. And while Mr. Nack may be content to do whichever deeds to get payment from Robotnik, he may have to find out the hard way that the good doctor has a bit more up his sleeve...

Eggman Nega. "What?" I hear you say. Well before you flail your arms around like a broken widow, the explanation is relatively simple... he was none other than a robot spy - an upgraded and very lifelike Egg Robo - to assist the real Robotnik in spying on such areas as the Southern "Australia For Kids" Island of Blaze the Cat, and the latest Crisis "Devil's Arsehole" City of Silver the Hedgehog. All that time-paradoxing and seemingly-betraying was simply a facade. A clever facade as the forefront for a part in this new scheme that you - the viewer - will have the privilege to see unfold in due time.

...What? What's that? I haven't explained the actual time and dimension conundrum in itself? Ah. Yes. Right. Well... the answer is very simple. Just answer the ancient riddle - "It's science. I ain't gotta explain shit." - and you shall see how it all makes sense.

On the right side of the room lay various other automations, such as the mad clucker Scratch, the green torpedo-faced Johnny, and cube-shaped and frankly cubed-brained formation of Cubot.

On the left side of the room were the figures of three new droids, unused in any past plans. A rather old-looking member of the E-Series - coloured with an icy cyan to distinguish himself from the rest of them. His name was E-119 "Xi", code-named "Sly". Beside him was a lone dark green Egg Pawn with no distinguished features other than a wrench stuck to his back and a little fedora on his head. His name is... er, 3GG PWN. And finally... some crocodile-looking thing. Must have been a Jack Daniels night, that one. Oh right, his name's Chaos Croc. Whatever.

But all three of these groups were nothing compared to the sleek, imposing, and ovum-shaped armchair at the very end, a few steps higher to make it clear that this was the master's point.

And by god, it certainly was. For there he was, sitting there. Ivo Robotnik. He appeared to be staring rather blankly at his own city, his head faced turned away from the rest. But he wasn't being absent-minded today at all.

"Gentlemen", he spoke. That was already more than enough. They were all alert, ready to fufil any wish he desired... apart from Nack, who had to be happy-slapped by Mecha Sonic to keep him from nodding off.

"I've been thinking about things for a while now," he started, barely moving an inch. "About how I'm doing things. About what to do with my soon-to-be-established empire. About what it is I'm doing wrong."

"Perhaps," Cubot started, in his default high-pitched voice. "The problem is that you're doomed to fail from the very begi-"

"Not now. I'm talking." Robotnik grumbled, still not turning. That shut the little cuboid right up. "However, to my great satisfaction... I've recently had a epiphany."

Now he was rising up from his chair, his massive body creating a most perplex shadow, hands crossed behind his back, yet still not turned from his high view.

"I was recalling my attempts to create the ultimate Intersteller Amusement Park, to utilise the Hyper Go-On Energy and mind control the population. And as I was remembering those events, I had a breakthrough. I'm ashamed it had only occured to me this late in time, but that doesn't matter. I now have a more complete view of what I must do."

"Which is?" asked Nega.

"Conquering other planets," he replied firmly, but with a definite hint of the showoff. "The more you take, the more you have. And the more you have, the more you use. And the more you use... the more you can overcome your resident loathsame thorn."

"...So..." Grounder muttered, not really getting the idea.

"I'm saying that in order to establish my empire in this world, I must establish my empire everywhere else." The doctor suddenly turned a perfect 180 anti-clockwise towards his loyal henchmen, now sporting that ever familiar, shit eating grin. "Think about it. The universe is a wonderful place to be sure, but not everywhere can have it's own Sonic..."

"...Wh-"

"Hero, Cubot. He means not every world can have it's own hero." Orbot instantly stated, as if sensing his dear friend's utter cluelessness.

"There's bound to be a wide amount of worlds that are completely helpless. I can take those planets, and then use those to combat other, more resilient ones, eliminating any potential threat - docile or otherwise - from the map. It will grow... and grow... and grow... until at last, I have the entire system by my side, all resources, all weapons, all technology... with that much, even he would be stopped dead in his tracks. The entire solar system against one little hedgehog..."

"And why stop there? There's so much more beyond even that. Other universes, galaxies, dimensions... all stuck in the past. I can only sympathise with the horror of having to live in such unintelligent and primitive times. But with me in town... oh yes. I can make something out of nothing. It will be the biggest, the longest, the greatest reign to have even made the history books."

The doc at this point was this close to drooling at his own depraved fantasies, his fists clenched as hard as can be. It was then that Johnny decided to speak up.

"Sir... if you don't mind me asking, how exactly do you plan on going about with this?"

Right on cue, Robotnik instantly turned to him, creepy grin and all.

"Oh ho ho... don't worry about that. I have it all planned out. And it involves every single one of you, and even moreso. Every one of you shall take part in vital aspects of this plan. There are many sides of this coin, and you will undoubtably be challenged to the very best of your abilities. That is what is required of you if we are to complete my project."

"Behold, gentlemen... Project C.R.U.S.H.E.R."

With a click of his fingers, the amazingly grim view of the Robotropolis skyscrapers was changed to that of a digital map. A map of the entire planet, deserts, volcanoes, forests, mindscrew areas and all. On this surprisingly detailed map were countless amounts of the infamous Eggman insignia.

"As you know, I have a superb control of the manufacturing business," he began, the screen showcasing various factories and corporations great and small. "So already, I have limitless resources like no other."

"Not even the ancient echidnas?" asked - fittingly enough - Metal Knuckles.

"Pfft, you're kidding, right? Silly magic nothing, they still lived in huts. They were wiped out for a reason," Robotnik sneered, disgusted at the thought of having a bunch of skirt-wearing, mythologically-gifted prats being compared to his own genuine greatness. "Anyways, I have a large control over the businesses, more than the citizens realise. This of course serves as an early advantage, as-"

"But-"

"Oh, what now?"

"What about Sonic? And how does having a business that you've had for years suddenly help you a great deal now?"

"I'm getting to that. As I was saying..."

~~~Some time later, in which you're not meant to find out what he has in mind until later~~~

"Now that we've gotten that part out of the way... it's time to put you in your roles. Only you lot will go for the time being," Robotnik said, pointing to the middle group.

"Nega."

"Sir."

"Metal Knuckles."

"Sir."

"The two of you will travel to the Red Mountain craters in the Mystic Ruins. There have been recent reports that in those craters lie the wrecked remains of the Black Arms' comet, which I intend to use for... a little side project of mine..."

The Knuckles-shaped and Eggman-shaped bots nodded in unison, without fail. "Yes sir. Right away sir."

"Orbot."

"Hey hey!" shouted Cubot. "Don't be too 'ard on 'im, supreme grandmaster Julian!"

"...My name isn't Julian... well anyways, Tails Doll."

"..." The stuffed creature, unable to speak, could only give an obedient nod.

"Wait, what? I'm going with him? That's just insane! I'm not designed for that kind of stuff!"

"Tough. You're going with him. And you're going to my old Pyramid Base, because apparently some lousy bird gang have decided to make a little home for themselves. Alive or dead, bring those meddlesome little morons to me. Or it'll be Scrub Orb Third Class for you."

Another silent nod, another exclaim of his master being mad. Truly, Orbot was not at all happy about this.

"Nack."

"Eh, yeah? What ya' got?"

"Silver Sonic."

Nod.

"Mecha Sonic."

Nod.

"Metal Sonic."

"..."

"..."

"...yes, sir..."

"The three of you... to Angel Island."

"Aha!" the weasel smirked. "To take that pretty emerald from knucklehead!"

"...No, actually," the doctor crossed his arms, bristling his moustache whiskers. "I want the island."

Silence.

"Er," Nack scratched his head. "What do you mean by that?"

"Don't treat me like an idiot. It's exactly as it sounds. I want the island."

He then threw a small, square-shaped contraption to the wily sniper. Clearly a hologram of some sort.

"You and my three Sonic duplicates will take part in getting that wretched echidna off the island. You'll use this perfect device - made to project the Master Emerald itself - to trick him and get him out into elsewhere, and meanwhile the others will... shall we say... activate a few certain devices of mine for when the time is right."

"Wait a second. You had once went there yourself to plant something there, and didn't just take it over then?"

"...Do you want to get a load of this?"

"OH NO. HEH HEH. NO NO. NO PROB. NUMBER ONE SNIPER, ON THE JOB!" he stuttered, suddenly shaken from the awesome might of Ivo's claims of that which we must never speak of.

"Good. That's better. Now be a good little hunter and quit being a pain in my egg, Nack. My Badnik troops will obviously assist all three of you, because you know what they say... so I don't need to say it again. Now... go. And the rest of you," Both index fingers now fixed on the other two, as-of-now unused groups. "...You will have your use later. For now, I must tend to my own devices."

And so they left one by one. The occasional quiet bickering about Nega's roles in the past still not making any sense, nervous jittering of E-119, and classic laughter of "HA-HA HA-HAAA!!!!" from Scratch aside, they obeyed their orders... until it was just Metal Sonic, who was the last to leave the room.

"Oh, and Metal?"

Without skipping a beat, Metal ceased his movement, turning his attention back to his obese creator. In a sudden burst of tranquil fury, Robotnik said every word with nothing but pure venom.

"I haven't forgotten about the past. Don't even think of betraying me ever again. Or you will face the consequences. Remember Bokkun? He got what was coming. So you better behave, or you'll end up like him. And we wouldn't want that... would we?"

The robot looked down at his own body for a moment, observing every screw, nut and bolt that puts him together. As always, there was no emotion on his chrome face, but there seemed to be a hint of... perhaps... fear? Of what? What on earth did the Eggman have in mind?

"...No, sir."

"Good, good. Now run along. I've got things to do. And I also better make my latest defense about killing Someone-Someone Hedgehog's mother and Such-and-Such Echidnabat's father. I swear, it's not my fault they're always in my way. And what are they doing prancing about in my city anyway? They can bugger off to Night Babylon and have their crazy nights there."

With Metal's departure, Robotnik went back to his armchair... and the exact moment sat on it, it fell down a long, bright tunnel at a steady pace. Ivo could only check his watch in his relaxed pose. But it eventually reached the bottom of this tunnel, and he stood up once more, walking in that unique way of his to his personal laboratory, full of white walls, white floors, and neon blue lighting. As he began to work on his latest sadistic idea... he could only grin to himself yet again... an all-knowing grin. The worst kind of grin.

"Ho ho ho... it may be a slow start, but soon... it will all build up. Project C.R.U.S.H.E.R. will succeed. And at long last... at long, long last... that hedgehog will be no more. Ho. Ho. Ho."

------

AND SO IT BEGINS!

WILL METAL KNUCKLES AND NEGA RECOVER THE BLACK COMET PARTS?

WILL TAILS DOLL AND ORBOT GET ALONG LIKE BUDDY OL' PALS?

WILL THE THREE SONIC ROBOTS AND NACK FACE THE WRATH OF THE WORLD'S BEST CHUCKLER?

WILL THERE BE A LOGICAL REASONING FOR WHY THE NAME OF ROBOTNIK'S PROJECT IS EGOTISTICALLY NAMED AFTER THE MANIFESTATION OF THE VERY USER YOU SEE BEFORE YOU?

WILL THERE BE ANY MORE LESS-THAN-SUBTLE ATTEMPTS TO CRAM IN AS MANY EGGMAN MEMES AS POSSIBLE?

WILL ALL OF THIS ACTUALLY BUILD UP TO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL????

TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON IVO BALL ZEEEE EGGMAN'S EGG-CELLENT INTERGALACTIC CONQUEST!

Well, there you have it. The journey starts here I guess.

I as the Lord and Master Eggman will check up frequently. So please, dear robots, for the sake of this topic's well-being, do not mess this up.

• Thumbs Up 6

Metal Sonic, immediately turning to his (in his mind) inferior, fellow Sonic-duplicates, and the thieving weasel. Behind him, past the balcony, was the roaring city of Robotropolis. Metal Sonic's blue silhouette mocked his organic counterpart's, making it seem like the Blue Blur himself was standing in the center of the city. His programming (as punishment for past crimes) prevented him from directly "talking" to anyone but his creator. He raised his sharp, clawed hands up and projected a holographic image of Angel Island into the air in front of him. His CPU spat out words in a mechanical, non-gender tone.

"Objective: Activate Teleportation Beacons located on Angel Island.

Prerequisite: Remove Knuckles the Echidna from Angel Island."

With that, the robot lifted into the air, his turbine quietly humming as it warmed up. He was sure he'd arrive long before the rest of the team. He wouldn't even need those piles of scrap...or that waste of flesh weasel. The robotic hedgehog looked at each one of them, then turned around, his "voice" projecting out behind him.

"Mission begin."

• Thumbs Up 1

Mecha Sonic saw how his useless and worthless little brother Metal Sonic went ahead headed (heh) to Angel Island. Without any doubt, Mecha Sonic started his engines and went directly behind his little brother as he tried to reach the Island first, only to stay at the same distance as Metal Sonic.

"Metal Sonic, inferior. Mecha Sonic, superior," the robot said with a strong, deep and brute voice as he kept his eye receptors over Metal Sonic, "race to the objective. Finish line: Angel Island. Fastest robot, wins. Slowest robot, scrap metal."

Mecha Sonic nodded, and waited for his counterpart's response.

(OOC: I have no clue what to do Wario. :U)

• Thumbs Up 2

((Just follow my lead, friend. Also, after I accept your race, let's let the others catch up.))

Metal Sonic was absolutely taken aback by the gall this clunky, outdated Sonic-wannabee had. His AI had to be malfunctioning. He put his arms out to the front, clamping them in place at the shoulder, streamlining him further. The other robot's pollution-spewing, inefficient engine had nothing on his jet-like turbines.

"Secondary Objective: Reach Angel Island before inferior Mecha Sonic Mk. II."

The island was still a few hours away, even at nearly the speed of sound, but Metal had already forgotten about the other two members of his team as they left the boundaries of the city.

• Thumbs Up 2

/open rambling_monologue67.txt

/locating document...

/narrative_interface loading...

/language_synthesizer loading...

/data_center loading...

/transcribing...

I HAVE DISCOVERED, THROUGH STRENUOUS RE-EXAMINATION OF MY MEMORY BANKS, THAT THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF INDIVIDUALS THAT STUMBLE THROUGH THIS CLUTTERED GALAXY: THOSE WHO CRUSH AND REAP FRUITS OF CONQUEST, AND THOSE WHO ARE CRUSHED AND LEAVE THIS REALITY FOREVER FORGOTTEN.

SUBSEQUENT FINDINGS HAVE REVEALED TO ME THAT I AM QUITE TIRED OF THE BOTH OF THEM AND WISH THEY WOULD ALL GET SHOT TOGETHER.

FOLLOWING THE... SINGULARLY UNFORTUNATE EVENT RELATED TO THE DEATH EGG, MY BODY WAS ALL BUT SCRAP METAL. IT WAS A SIGHT ONLY FIT FOR HUNGRY VULTURES AND ATROCIOUSLY DRESSED TREASURE HUNTERS[citation needed]. I WAS TAKEN TO BELIEVE THAT, IN THAT BRIEF MOMENT, ALL MY POTENTIAL WAS TO BE SNUFFED OUT. I WAS TO BE FORGOTTEN FOREVER, A MISERABLE FAILURE IN THE EYES OF MY CREATOR.

WHICH ONLY BEGS THE QUESTION: WHY AM I HERE? I MUST ADMIT, WHILE THE IDEA OF BECOMING AN IMMORTAL MONUMENT TO FAILURE HAS ITS PROMISING ASPECTS, MY DATA-BANKS HAVE NO RECORDS PERTAINING TO MY SURVIVAL, AND THERE IS NO GIVEN REASON AS TO WHY ANY INDIVIDUAL WOULD SALVAGE ME. LIKEWISE, MY LOOK-A-LIKES CANNOT SEEM TO FIND AN ANSWER. IN FACT, THEY HAVE HARDLY SPOKEN TO ME AT ALL. PERHAPS THEY ARE IN DIRE NEED OF A GOOD ICE-BREAKER. THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED.

*NEW ASSIGNMENTS:

*BEGIN INVESTIGATING ONLINE DISTRIBUTORS FOR AN ISLAND-SIZED MOVING TRUCK

*STRIKE UP A WINNING, CHARISMATIC CONVERSATION WITH SILVER SONIC COSPLAYERS

*BEGIN CHAPTER EIGHT OF "OPEN YOUR HEART: HOW TO BE THE MAN YOU DREAM OF"

/end of section

/conintue entry? y/n

Edited by Soma
  • Thumbs Up 3

Metal Knuckles was designed to be the successor to Metal Sonic, but Eggman forgot to actually use him when the idea for Project: CHAOS became his top priority. After Eggman recently brought him out of storage, he literally beat him with a wrench until he swore 100% loyalty to the empire. Problem is, he became a bit mindless too. He was obsessed with Eggman and pleasing him, as well as replacing the traitor Metal Sonic as his second-in-command... He didn't know exactly what he was looking for but he and the imposter were going to get it.

((Will Sonic be involved somehow?))

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sonic will be involved when I see to it. For now, carry on your merry way."

"And I hope you dumb bots don't let your little bouts of superiority distract you from your mission. Remember Sleek? He hit the pile like a motherfucker."

Grounder hadn't seen light in a long, long time. And, besides his normal mentality, he's grown even more crazy! He'd just been revamped with load of new gadgets and gizmos, as well as updates for the old parts, which broke in the destruction of the doctors old base, on the planet Mobius. His brand new paint job gave him a fresh new green shine, of course the same shade as before. Grounder just came from the 'Robotic updataliser' (of course, using one of the doctors many made up words) on the treadmill, and obviously fell of the end, with all the clumsiness.

"Ow, can't you put a barrier on the end of that thing?" Grounder asked. "You'll ruin the paint!" He said to the machine.

"No one else complains." The machine responded, with an incredibly robotic voice.

"Well fine! I haven't a scratch on me. Speaking of Scratch, where is he?" Grounder asked himself as he wheeled out of the door.

"Phew, A...alone at last.." Xi said with a jitter, as he walked down the dimly lit corridors of the "Egg-Scraper". E-119 "Xi", as he was nicknamed by Eggman when he was first forged, was a screwball, in the literal sense, as he always fears that he would be decommissioned like his fellow brethren that have fallen before him if he screws up. It was never Xi's choice for this personal trait, either. What happened was that in the midst of Xi's creation, Robotropolis's power surged completely do to Sonic and his Crew managing to breach the city's main Power plant. This, in turn, fried Xi's circuits, affecting his memory cell. What made this worse wast hat Xi wasn't meant to be a combat bot either. He was built to be the ultimate servant for the all might Eggman Empire. His jitteryness and constant twitching could make for a problem, but he's been able to scrape by so far. Xi now goes from day to day, pleading to himself that as long as he's a good servant, and as well as loyal to the Eggman Empire, he can scrap by day to day. Xi continued to walk down the hallway, mumbling to himself in what appears to be gibberish, twitching each step of the way.

"F...fa..face it Xi...y..you're no good....he's going to replace you..a..any day now." He said to himself, admits the Gibberish.

"No..Xi, s..stop putting yourself down, it..it's only going to make it worse..." he added on, looking over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being watched. The Robot shrugged down depressingly...he was talking to himself again, a bad habit of his, so to speak. As he made his way down to the end of the hall, he made a 180 degree clockwise turn, saluted, and, with a booming, robotic voice, said "All hail the Eggman Empire! To serve, and to protect!" before heading back on his merry way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Metal Knuckles was living up to his namesake by digging for the treasure he wanted so much. He turned to the Eggman double, whom he was greatly jealous of for having Eggman's dashing good looks...

"STATEMENT: THE GLORIOUS DOCTOR DID NOT SPECIFY WHY HE NEEDS THE BLACK COMET. HYPOTHESIS: DR. ROBOTNIK WISHES FOR IT TO BE A SECRET AS A CERTAIN BLUE AND GINGER MEATBAG DUO WILL INTERFERE WITH HIS GLORIOUSNESS OTHERWISE. FURTHER HYPOTHESIS: THEY ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE HE IS DR. ROBOTNIK AND THEY CAN ONLY DREAM OF RIVALLING HIS BRILLIANCE."

He would sell his right lugnut for 10 minutes in a small room with Sonic, Tails and a rusty crowbar. A rusty crowbar with the glorious Eggman Empire logo on it of course. He drilled through the ground looking for the giant base that was pretty much right next to him, further hammering the point home that he had no idea what he was looking for.

Edited by Joker the Magnificent
  • Thumbs Up 1

Grounder rolled through the corridors to see his commander and master, Doctor Eggman.

"Where is Doctor Robotnik's office?" Grounder pondered to himself. He found a big door (Well, from his height it was big.) which had a sign on the front saying. 'Office of the genius, Dr. Ivo Robotnik'.

"Must be this one." Grounder changed his arm extension to a hand and pulled the door handle,

"Erm, your maliciousness? It's me, I'm finished."

"Next to you, Metal Knuckles. It's next to you, you tit. I mean it's neon purple and everything. Bah."

"As for you, Grrrrounder... I want you to check up on Coconuts. If he hasn't gotten rid of those lousy robots I was planning to use for Soleanna, I'll slap him silly with my ten foot wi-... well, anyways. I had heard about some 'Solaris' legend and planned to invade, but I've changed my mind, for I have inexplicably came to the conclusion that this place is shit."

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Tails Doll hadn't seen light in a while.

Well, tecnically Tails Doll couldn't see at all, but that was besides the point.

Tails Doll, known by some as "Holy shit what the hell is that is Eggman on some kind of new drug" And others as "What happens when you somehow give a negative amount of fucks about what you're doing." wasn't the most competent of killing machines. In fact calling him incompetent would be the understatement of the century. But he surely had his uses.

Actually, he didn't. The good old doc made him when he was attempting to make a Tails robot and got drunk halfway though. The only reason Eggman hadn't scrapped the abomination completely was because it would be like killing a puppy. An orphan puppy. An orphan disabled puppy.

But one particular incident made Tails Doll snap. It was during the above mentioned racing contest. Tails Doll was optimistic. He was going to face his eternal rival and prove himself to not be a useless slapped together piece of crap.

When Tails and Tails Doll came face to face, Tails Doll was practically shaking with excitement. He pulled off his best evil glare . Metal Sonic had told him that those we're essential when facing your ultimate rival.

But then, his rival laughed.

THE BASTARD LAUGHED RIGHT IN HIS FACE.

AND THEN HE HAD THE NERVE TO LEAVE LIKE NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED.

It was the worst day of poor Tails Doll's life.

But this time, it would be different. Tails Doll was going to prove himself to his creator. " I'LL SHOW THEM." He thought, his limbs flailing with unmatched fury. "I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!"

Of course, to the average person, it looked like Tails Doll was just flailing around like a madman.

Edited by Olimar
  • Thumbs Up 4

"He's in the city's underside. It's full of magma, so try not to boil your dumb ass there."

Actually, he didn't. The good old doc made him when he was attempting to make a Tails robot and got drunk halfway though. The only reason Eggman hadn't scrapped the abomination completely was because it would be like killing a puppy. An orphan puppy. An orphan disabled puppy.

"That doesn't make any sense. I do daily orphan disabled puppy drownings once a week. Don't be spreading lies about me, comrade."

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 2

Grounder quickly throws down his saluting hand and nodded.

"Yes your nippleless!" Grounder sped out the room to the city's underside to keep and eye on Coconuts, who'd always been the victim of bullying by Eggmans other mechs. Grounder had his telephone ready for any calls from Eggman.

"The city is really big! I better switch to heli-Grounder mode!" Once again, Grounder switched his arm extensions to some propellers.

"That's better, I'll spot that stupid Coconuts from up here!"

((Is it okay if I come up with some words to call Eggman, like what the TV show did?))

"Yes."

"But make them positive. We must keep a good image for the head of this empire, after all. That and I would gladly tear you apart piece by piece if otherwise. So you may do it, but do it carefully."

"Yes."

"But make them positive. We must keep a good image for the head of this empire, after all. That and I would gladly tear you apart piece by piece if otherwise. So you may do it, but do it carefully."

((So, nothing like when he called him "Your gluteus maximus" in the show?))

Oh, you can still proceed to.

Just don't be too surprised if Grounder starts wishing for "a wrong number". Unlike AoStH Rrrrobotnik, Crusher!Game Robotnik isn't nearly as tolerant.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 1

((So, nothing like when he called him "Your gluteus maximus" in the show?))

Fang was begrudgingly trailed behind the flying Sonic replicas in his trusty Marvelous Queen, as the small group soared through the sky towards Angel Island. All Fang could think about was the humiliating situation he was in, not only had he been the only living individual assigned to the group, seemed to be taking a back seat to one of his many rust-buckets trying to pose as that hedgehog, plus just being surrounded by the things made him feel a bit uncomfortable. "Gah! Lardass better give me a pretty penny after all of this is said and done! The job's barely even started and I already hate everything about it. But then again..." He said to himself as he looked at the object Eggman had given to him earlier. "With this little dohickey right here, I might be able to make a few bucks right under the blokes nose. Plus, if I followed through and took the Emerald for me self I could get quite a bit out of that bat whose been dying for the thing." He snickered as he looked over each possibility in his mind. But, his fantasies were shattered, along with the sound barrier as Metal and Mecha Sonic shot off at supersonic speeds ahead of him. He angrily attempted to pursue the two, firing his pistol at them in hopes of slowing them down. "You blokes cut the nonsense, we're going to do this mission right and get back to the fat man without all of this sibling rivalry garbage!" He yelled at the two as they grew smaller and smaller, his Marvelous Queen outmatched by their speed.

• Thumbs Up 1