Awoo.

Which 3D sonic game do you like the most?

StaticMania

SANIK TRIIDII FLIKIIS AILAEND! Just kidding smile.png Not sure but I really like Adventure DX, Adventure 2, Heroes, Generations, Colors and Unleashed 

Edited by SonicDude

Favorite has to be SA2.  I don't know if it was truly better than SA1, but you gotta admit, the reward for getting all the emblems was the best reward in any game I've ever played!  The game forced you to master it.....and buy the guide or read a game faq to find all the hidden chao.  I never would of thought of jumping on the bridge suspensions on radical highway, grinding on them backwards, and thinking that a spring would be there to shoot me up to a secret platform.  The chao were also suppppppppper awesome.  No clue why sega refuses to bring them back.

Have to go with unleashed (HD), and its kind of hard to describe why I like it without writing a long post but I'd have to say because it has the most adventure-y feel of any sonic game and has some of the best levels in the sonic series I've ever played through (both day and night time) and even though the red rings are better in terms of what you get from them, I really liked collecting the medals in this game (even though I didn't really have to do much of it since I was already collecting them throughout the stages anyway).

Favorite has to be SA2.  I don't know if it was truly better than SA1, but you gotta admit, the reward for getting all the emblems was the best reward in any game I've ever played!  The game forced you to master it.....and buy the guide or read a game faq to find all the hidden chao.  I never would of thought of jumping on the bridge suspensions on radical highway, grinding on them backwards, and thinking that a spring would be there to shoot me up to a secret platform.  The chao were also suppppppppper awesome.  No clue why sega refuses to bring them back.

Yeah, a lot of people seem to complain about chao taking away from Adventure 2's gameplay when It was barely even much of the game in the first place. Also, agreed, chao need to come back sooner or later.

1. Generations

2. Sonic Adventure

3. Unleashed

Evenly. But I can dig Heroes and Black Knight too.

Edited by Ben Tennyson

1. Sonic Colors (Wii)

2. Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast version)

3. Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast version)

4. Sonic Generations (PS3)

5. Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)

6. Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)

7. Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)

8. Sonic Unleashed (Wii)

9. Sonic Unleashed (360)

10. Shadow the Hedgehog (Gamecube)

11. Sonic '06 (360)

I really do like all of them except Sonic '06. Even Shadow wasn't a terrible game. It was short, the gunplay was stupid, and the controls were slippery at times but I was never too frustrated when playing or anything.

A lot of people will think I'm crazy for liking Unleashed SD more than HD, but I appreciate the lack of hub worlds and I enjoy the extra Werehog levels. Not that I have to choose between them or anything, owning both.

I think Black Knight is very underrated. Great visual presentation, good soundtrack, shallow swordplay and too easy but fun overall.

Lost World looks better than any of them, though.

1. Sonic Colors (Wii)

2. Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast version)

3. Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast version)

4. Sonic Generations (PS3)

5. Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)

6. Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)

7. Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)

8. Sonic Unleashed (Wii)

9. Sonic Unleashed (360)

10. Shadow the Hedgehog (Gamecube)

11. Sonic '06 (360)

I really do like all of them except Sonic '06. Even Shadow wasn't a terrible game. It was short, the gunplay was stupid, and the controls were slippery at times but I was never too frustrated when playing or anything.

A lot of people will think I'm crazy for liking Unleashed SD more than HD, but I appreciate the lack of hub worlds and I enjoy the extra Werehog levels. Not that I have to choose between them or anything, owning both.

I think Black Knight is very underrated. Great visual presentation, good soundtrack, shallow swordplay and too easy but fun overall.

Lost World looks better than any of them, though.

Speaking of Black Knight, its gameplay was its only real flaw (way to linear and shallow), but otherwise its a wonderful game that gets the other stuff (presentation, soundtrack, story, ect.) right.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Generations, even if I haven't played it as much as the other games. For me, that was the Sonic 3D game I was always expecting. Fast levels, both in 3D and 2D, nice design, awesome graphics, nostalgia moments, awesome boss battles, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 on it.....pretty much it had everything. The only downside was the story...which was a lil weird and it might be a lil too short, but other than that, I consider it my favorite 3D Sonic game. Sonic Colors would be my 2nd choice, with both Sonic Adventure games between the 3rd and 4th one (who doesn't miss Chao? ><)....then, it would be Sonic Heroes, which I enjoyed it, too.

The rest of the 3D games either I haven't played them, or didn't like them. Sonic Unleashed looks interesting, though.

I guess that's Sonic Heroes at this point. I want to keep choosing SA2 because it was my very first love but overtime, my brain has been telling me "Just go with Heroes". So for now I will.

Sonic Unleashed, by far. I've elaborated on why before, so I'm not going to go into too much detail right now, but it's just a fantastic game. Everything from the gameplay to the music to the story is just done really well. Yeah, there are a few flaws, but they don't ruin the actual experience. Hell, if you don't already know this, I actually really like the Werehog. I thought it was a good way to have fun with and explore the character of Sonic a little.