Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

i felt we should separate the the threads since the original one was mostly used for SEGA/Sonic collection showcasing and it felt kind of wrong to show Anime figurines/DVD's and miscellaneous.

so feel free to post your latest gets! anything none-Sonic! Figures, Games, DVD's, Books anything, also feel free to discuss any of the items, don't forget to show us your newest pre-orders too!

to kick start things off... my latest gets are these...

p.s. you can post semi-NSFW (not safe for work) as long as it's not hardcore imagery AND you must spoiler tag it and label it NSFW so you click only at your discretion!

HOB-FIG-6712.jpg
picked this up from the pre-owned section of AmiAmi for a mere 2,000 Yen, when it's RRP was 6,000, i couldn't pass it up, it's gorgeous.

HOB-FIG-6005_01.jpg

Also picked this up from the pre-owned section too, i'm a big fan of the ero fight anime series Ikki Tousen (also known as Battle Vixens in the UK/US) Ryofu is one of my favourite characters, and this is one of the more nicer looking figures of her, whilst the others are outrageously expensive! 3,000 yen for this one.

FIG-MOE-5723.jpg

It's no secret that Soniko is a Black Rock Shooter fanatic, this being one of the many newer additions to my collection (however i'm saving the grand attraction until i get it and photo them wink.png ) this is the Anime variant of Black Rock Shooter, not long back i also got the Figma.

CGD2-35638.jpg

more black rock shooter gets, this shirt is fucking awesome, love the shoe print on the back!

now for some recent Pre-orders

FIG-MOE-5776.jpg

this is coming out next month, Knee Socks from Panty & Stocking, it's expensive but damn is it gorgeous? i prefer this over the other Knee Socks PVC.

FIG-MOE-5854.jpg

and holy shit this too... spur of the moment pre-order but damn, this is gorgeous...although i bought it for the cast off features hurr hurr...

Edited by Super Soniko
Removed images that had implied nudity, visible nipples through clothes
  • Thumbs Up 4

"Avid collector of Black Rock Shooter, Super Sonico/Soniko and ecchi/Sexy/Hentai merchandise, from figures to books/Doujinshi to random things like clear files and pin badges"

Lol.

"Avid collector of Black Rock Shooter, Super Sonico/Soniko and ecchi/Sexy/Hentai merchandise, from figures to books/Doujinshi to random things like clear files and pin badges"

Lol.

whats so funny Solkia? it's what i collect :l

You can expect me to fill this topic with posts about the latest books I've been picking up over the next few months, since I've been on a reading binge as of late.

1ij1ty.jpg

I found this at a library sale for only a dollar about a month ago. Much to my utter dismay it had some fingerprint stains on some of the pages which I tried my best to remove. Still perfectly readable and intact however. Anyway this is a very enjoyable book detailing the author's childhood on an African farm (the eponymous Rainbow's End) in the late 70s and early 80s, as well as the terrorist war that was going on at the time, and the political and social transition from Rhodesia to Zimbabwe. Pretty heartbreaking on a personal level, as one might expect.

1t3gpj.jpg

After finishing Rainbow's End and feeling empty for not having anything else on hand I felt like reading, I picked this up from a small, out-of-the-way used bookstore downtown just the other day. Both of these books I only got because their titles stood out to me and when I flipped through them, the premises seemed interesting enough because I really dig reading about life in the 20th century. This is a pretty lighthearted view on 1950s America, where everything was prosperous, and every piece of new technology was like a new household family member. I can't say much on it since I've only read partway through the second chapter, though the author seems to be a relatively famous comedic writer despite me never heard of him before.

interesting book selection Sean, i must admit when i seen the thunderbolt kid i thought it had a connection to MLP and the wonderbolts Lol, i'm not much of a reader any more, i used to read the Potter books, but that's it now i limit myself to Doujinshi and Manga.

whats so funny Solkia? it's what i collect :l

lol nevermind, I just never thought I'd actually see it.

The only thing I have atm is a shitty chinese Tear Grants pvc bootleg.

some bootlegs are pretty well made and good on the wallet, i used to have a bootleg black blade BRS statue as a place holder until i picked up the official one like, 2 years later Lol.

interesting book selection Sean, i must admit when i seen the thunderbolt kid i thought it had a connection to MLP and the wonderbolts Lol, i'm not much of a reader any more, i used to read the Potter books, but that's it now i limit myself to Doujinshi and Manga.

Ever since I got back into reading, all I've been wanting to read has been nonfiction. I have a ton of books in my house that I could be reading instead, but they're mostly stuff I don't have the drive for or have any current interest. I've been reading stuff like the above because I like books with historical context, and there's also a thrill in going to a used bookstore and picking up a random title I never heard of, and feeling lucky to have come across them by chance.

On the other hand, I could never simply buy a random video game or movie and hope it's any good without knowing anything about it beforehand.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic aside, I'm a pretty big Phoenix Wright fan...

Feenie.jpg

That's the program and CD that were available at the Phoenix Wright orchestra event in Japan. The CD's fairly commonplace, but the program is difficult to find. The box contains Klavier Gavin's pendant - It was a limited edition run from the Capcom store a few years ago, and I've only ever seen that one come up for sale on YJA since I started collecting. Worth it!

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic aside, I'm a pretty big Phoenix Wright fan...

Feenie.jpg

That's the program and CD that were available at the Phoenix Wright orchestra event in Japan. The CD's fairly commonplace, but the program is difficult to find. The box contains Klavier Gavin's pendant - It was a limited edition run from the Capcom store a few years ago, and I've only ever seen that one come up for sale on YJA since I started collecting. Worth it!

i'm a massive fan too! picking up the soundtrack collection for the first 3 games sometime soon, i can't get over the music... it's a shame there isn't much merchandise official wise for it, there's tons of fan content... you know like Doujinshi... xD

Latest additions, well ok let's see. These 2 wall scrolls and artbooks/stuff would be my latest.

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0337-1-1.jpg

Not sure which is my favorite, they're not official but it is official art. But those are official BB artbooks and junk tongue.png

Next up my Dizzy and Noel figures, and Noel Petit Nendoroid. Not sure if I'll take her (Dizzy) out of her packaging or not yet.

DSCN0335.jpg

Found online at Jungle, it's Asuka!

FIG-MOE-1872.jpg

And my anime collection in total at the moment, games are mixed in as well but that shelf is mainly anime and manga.

DSCN0336.jpg

Now guess which games series I'm currently playing the most out of. :P

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 3

Found online at Jungle, it's Asuka!

FIG-MOE-1872.jpg

hmm! so that's what the Rebuild Asuka looks like that goes with Rei! now i know what to look for thanks Noel!

*GASP* she's in her "TEST" Plugsuit too! the best one :'D

I can't take pics right now, but I collect items linked to Lost Universe, I will soon have light novels of the series in Japanese and I have a CD!

• Thumbs Up 2

hmm! so that's what the Rebuild Asuka looks like that goes with Rei! now i know what to look for thanks Noel!

*GASP* she's in her "TEST" Plugsuit too! the best one :'D

I don't think she's from the same line as yours, this one is Alter's version, the one I think that goes with yours is from Kotobukia. tongue.png I might pick the other up at a later date.

35461.jpg?t=1318531969

Hmmm... I might have to pick her up too... Oh, no, stop me from making another impulse buy!

I don't think she's from the same line as yours, this one is Alter's version, the one I think that goes with your sis from Kotobukia. tongue.png I might pick the other up at a later date.

think you can get up a picture of it? i can't find it! ; o ; *sobbu*

I edited my post, that's what she looks like.

35461.jpg?t=1318531969

I checked AmiAmi to see if she was still there... no luck. :< I'm sorry.

I edited my post, that's what she looks like.

35461.jpg?t=1318531969

it's the same series? then why is Rei sitting on something? but Asuka isn't? that's what threw me off but.. *GASP*! more "TEST" Plugsuit love! :D

I'm starting to think you like "Test" plugsuits because they're revealing. >:3

.... why else would i love them... :P

i love orange too... hehe...

DSCN0339.jpg

You were right Soniko... too pretty to stay in the box, I'm totally going back to the hobby store this weekend to buy a display box for her. :P

• Thumbs Up 3

I already shared s that I got a few days ago, so I guess I'll just talk about what else I splurged on this month.

30Xgs.jpg

Darkness Megatron, a Japanese-exclusive. He comes with two little robots that transform into weapons (one being his arm canon, the other being wings/a scythe). I was iffy about it at first, but he's really nice-looking in person. Definitely better than the American version, imo.

(It looks like ass in that pic, but it's better in person. my camera dislikes chrome.)

OwjD7.jpg

Transformers 2010 Tomahawk. I found him at a discount store for a little over $7. He's really cool! He's got a ton of personality in his sculpt and is fun to transform.

r8mr3.jpg

I got two S.H. Figuarts this month: Kamen Rider Fourze and one of his enemies, the Scorpion Zodiart. Fourze is probably one of my favorite Figuarts to date. He's really playable and looks slick as hell. Scorpion ain't bad, either, but due to design, it's not as poseable as some of the other figuarts. tbh, I mainly got it because I'm a Scorpio, myself. heh...

Aaaand finally:

dLvTr.jpg

Super Famicom version of Super Metroid. This is a game I have always physically wanted to own, but could never obtain, for one reason or another. Thankfully, not only is the Super Famicom version easier to find and cheaper than the North American counterpart, but it also features full English text. Plus, from what I've seen/heard, the graphics are a bit brighter on the SFC version, and it gave me an excuse to finally mod my SNES. It's an excellent game, one of the SNES' best and is worth trying if you're one of two people who haven't.

Edited by gunthetra
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm no figure collector (hell, the only figure I have is the figure which comes with the Sonic Generations Collectors Edition), but all these figures are a joy to look at...sexy too wink.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I got 1 more Transformers-related goody in the mail today. Spoilering b/c I already clogged this page with pics.

7ibzi.jpg

its a box

G6ESA.jpg

woah heads

O8U6P.jpg

BEFORE: Raisin

eZAc8.jpg

AFTER: Tough drill sergeant

BB7YQ.jpg

Aww yiss

I just love how he has the little cy-gar from the IDW comics. What a brilliant and relatively inexpensive add-on kit.

Edited by gunthetra
  • Thumbs Up 2