Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

...Hexadecimal is very, very naughty and needs to cool it with the spending. Like, I even made this video last week since a lot came at once:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYXOHFPBgKc

In addition to that I finally got my Alice I ordered off of Mandarake and finally have her with my Red Riding Hood from the same line:

HAP_ALICE_WONDERLAND.jpg

Also Kneesocks:

1203057.jpg

And Kurama:

$%28KGrHqFHJEoE88d-iMCKBPYhWK246Q~~60_35.JPG

My pre-order list is terrible! Here's just a little bit!kuma-nendoroid-persona-4-good-smile-company.jpg:

5058848.jpg

harleyquinn.jpg?w=535&h=535

Yu-Gi-Oh%2BDuel%2BMonsters%2BARTFX%2BJ%2BDark%2BMagician%2B-%2BKotobukiya%2B-%2Bmbttn2.jpg

26640-header.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

OMG...dat dark magician *¬*

I know, right? I really hope they do a purple variant! I want both!

whilst i wait for my next huge shipment of stuff, i'll post some of my collection...

542079_3618733701349_1619671580_n.jpg

top of my glass cabinet... the giant gold statuette is Rymou from Ikk Tousen, it's a re-paint of one of the more decent figures of her, and her make and name slips my mind currently, she's one of the largest figures in my collection, about 45cm tall, she's heavy and fully cast-offable, in front of her is Haruhi in her bunny outfit, she's the real deal, not a bootie and i scored her off ebay for like.. £25? her RRP is £245, i was surprised at her size when i got her! about 30cm and her leggings are real fishnet cloth, the 2 busty girls beside her are SUPER HYPER NURSE MILKY WAY figures, the green haired one has soft, squishy breasts, the blond one has solid ones... again fully cast-offable, Kasumi figure behind cost £10 from Gamestation back in the day, opposite her on the other side is Banpresto Nelneil from Bleach, on the base of SHNMW figures are some gashaphon chibi Rei and Asuka swimsuit figures, between Haruhi's legs is Rosie from Animal Crossing, it's an animal crossing movie Gashaphon.. and some Monster hunter busts, Lagiacrus & Rathalos, and the full set of K-ON! mini nendo petit trading figures Vol.1

230797_1930009564301_6064708_n.jpg

this is a photo of a parcel i got back in February, this was my biggest load at the time, now i've had a ton more turn up to my house in one package xD lot of rare BRS promo stuff.

199365_4070059784219_1417837808_n.jpg

Recent photo of my latest Transformers binge, Steel Hearts Shockwave and TF Prime Soundwave.

• Thumbs Up 4

I want to see the full BRS collection you have Soniko, I bet it's massive. I found some BRS figures at Mandarake not sure I want to spend more money on figures this week though. Dizzy was a wallet sinker. :P

I want to see the full BRS collection you have Soniko, I bet it's massive. I found some BRS figures at Mandarake not sure I want to spend more money on figures this week though. Dizzy was a wallet sinker. tongue.png

when my insane black rock shooter figma and nendoroid other parcel gets here i'll do an updated photo of my entire collection :3

it... it is rather large... *bites lip*

when my insane black rock shooter figma and nendoroid other parcel gets here i'll do an updated photo of my entire collection :3

it... it is rather large... *bites lip*

Can't be as large as those knockers you call breasts. *playfully slaps them*

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really curious, I've seen it once, but I need to look at it again because that collection is huge and you say its getting bigger. :P

yeah added about...100+ items to it since i last photo'd it!

JUST bought this for my laptop too

NEOGDS-62560.jpg

Edited by Litchi Faye-Ling

I can never seem to take a clean picture of my collectibles. Plus my room is going through a makeover and all my figurines are dotted about, waiting to be given a good cleaning.

Is there a limit to how many images can be displayed in a post? I've got lots of stuff, so I'll need to separate them.

I'll start with my Nippon Itchi related stuff.

disg4_fig_big.jpg

KGrHqFjEE5s8gfkoOBObUn3q9Qg60_12.jpg

KGrHqZiE8YMCBQq2BPIZ4dEDuw60_12.jpg

KGrHqNp0E9eEBcl5BPjElJMNg60_12.jpg

KGrHqVl8E6PG8TneHBOmR1TQsw60_12.jpg

lapucelletacticsprier.jpg

wafudo_lapucelle_eclair01.jpg

I also have a collection of art books.

P1580297-1.jpg

q6.jpg

q35.jpg

q24.jpg

9784797368215.jpg

T2eC16VHJF8E9nnC7N5zBQToQskQ60_12.jpg

KGrHqRHJBQEJdKq72BQRNR3Mog60_3.jpg

...and this. XD

fuka_newsie_big.jpg

In addition to that I finally got my Alice I ordered off of Mandarake and finally have her with my Red Riding Hood from the same line:

HAP_ALICE_WONDERLAND.jpg

Wow, that's actually gorgeous. I usually hate Manga styled things with a passion but that's actually wonderful.

Anyway... I'll just leave this here

^ I thought it fit her really well too! It's a shame Disney has tainted the market by making everyone think Alice should be blonde, but I can certainly live with it.

Oh, we can show off collections as well? My loot is really all I have going for me, so I gotta jump on this. Some pics are just of individual items since, sadly, I'm low on space and they go right back into the box and into the closet after checking for damage. Super Soniko it totally my rival now for awesome stuff. RAWR!

020.jpg

001-1.jpg

dastardly.jpg

tenchi1.jpg

006.jpg

haddock_statue.jpg

002.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Amazing collections here... Only non-Sonic thing I have that I pride myself for owning is a 3-inch Ulala figure...

Want: the Tenchi Muyo figures, Sam & Max, and Bunny Haruhi,

...Darn it. I thought I could help you with the Sam and Max but now they're listed as "Out of stock" and in the retired section. With shipping the statue was only $80, so it was quite the steal considering how big it is.

If anybody remembers my post from the about the HMM Liger Zero model kit I'm getting, well it has arrived to my home.

DSCN0372.jpg

Ohh I'm gonna be busy for a while.~

The box is bigger than I thought it looked, and that's only half of the total pieces It shows in the photo. Yes, those are my Revoltech Blade Liger and Genobreaker figures sitting around, chillaxin'. It's been a long time since I've built models together, now I'm dusting off my old habit.

DSCN0374.jpg

Not sure whether he's helping me out or just hungry for plastic...

200th Post!

champagne-o.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

haha thanks Hex, i do try to keep a wide range of figure series to keep my collection varied, but my main collection point is Black Rock Shooter, Super Sonico, Metroid, Ero/Ecchi & Transformers.... although i do have a soft spot for Battleship Yamato...

Bandai%20BPX%2001%20Yamato%20Battleship%2012.jpg

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 3

I want a Sonico figure but they're too ecchi for me to display . Especially Bondage Sonico and Maid Sonico with her everything exposed. *blushes*

So how's about I bought a big display box for Dizzy and she still doesn't fit in it lol. Damn you Necro why do you troll me... so I stuck Panty in it as a placeholder until Ultimate Madoka comes in the mail :P

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 1

^ Ditto! I thought she was so darn cute, and I didn't realize she was a sex symbol let alone an adult (she has such a young looking face), so I was pretty surprised when I started clicking on the various figures that are around. I left with this reaction:

984382-bear_how_about_no_wj9_super.jpg

I'll admit I'm a pervert, but I'll just stick to giggling in the corner and grinning like a creeper over my Hyper Police mangas. Cat girls and fox chicks FTW!

• Thumbs Up 1

its gorgeous but several times browsing the yahoo auction pages and i was sure she was cast-offable, but the official one isn't sadly, so i don't think her price is justified unless you shell out for a modified version *shot*

they released an alt. colour of the same figure though

i really want this one though...

also... just bought another pre-owned...

HOB-FIG-5172B.jpg

*smiles awkwardly*

Edited by Super Soniko