Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

its awesome, i always prefer my figures with tanned skin for some reason.. it just looks nicer and gives off a warmer glow than a pale white skinned girl... probably because my partner is caramel skinned lmao :P

Oooh! Where's that lady from, Soniko? She's gorgeous!

The closest I've ever come to ordering a naughty figure is this one:

[snip]

I really love Alice in Wonderland and cat girls, but the price and company's bad rep for quality scared me away. I also couldn't find anything on the series on the internet, so I didn't like that, plus it seemed a little rapey.

Oooh! Where's that lady from, Soniko? She's gorgeous!

The closest I've ever come to ordering a naughty figure is this one:

I really love Alice in Wonderland and cat girls, but the price and company's bad rep for quality scared me away. I also couldn't find anything on the series on the internet, so I didn't like that, plus it seemed a little rapey.

she's Echidna/Ekidona from Queens Blade if i'm not mistaken! she has 3 alt. colours, a paler skin with green hair, the darker skin with blue/black hair and grey skin with dark grey hair smile.png

yes i've seen that figure around, she got a re-paint with much nicer colours but its balls-hard to find one, she is cast-offable so she's more of a naughty figure than you where probably led on lol tongue.png

Edited by Super Soniko

^ That's actually pretty conservative for a Queen's Blade figure! I would've never guessed! I've seen some rather... "Interesting" figures around of them. One even had an... Ummm... "Extension".

xD It's actually thanks to that cat in chair figure that I learned what "cast off" means.

HOB-FIG-5172B.jpg

*smiles awkwardly*

Part of me wishes I could move with you Soniko. But damn that figure is so awesome, good purchase girl but I'm wondering how much money do you have with all your figures combined. :I

in terms of my entire collection combined i'd say i'm easily pushing quadruple digits/close to five, but that's only at my understanding of self worth on how much i'd say each figure is worth, you will all flip your shit when i eventually post my BRS collection though if you're impressed with my little additions xD;

yes the character designs in Queen's Blade are spanned over several famous ecchi/hentai artists, i think i know who you're on about with the "extension" it's honestly part of her outfit lol!

Edited by Super Soniko

Figure collecting is so expensive... I honestly thought I had a bunch of figures then I saw Soniko's page on myfigurecollection.com and it dwarfs mine, BRS EVERYWHERE!

that's just the stuff i can find on MFC too, more than half the stuff i own isn't even on MFC, i'd add it myself but the adding system is so long and complex i don't bother :/

i honestly think Gunther's collection of everything is vastly superior to mine though, Hexy isn't far behind me though!

in terms of my entire collection combined i'd say i'm easily pushing quadruple digits/close to five, but that's only at my understanding of self worth on how much i'd say each figure is worth, you will all flip your shit when i eventually post my BRS collection though if you're impressed with my little additions xD;

Sweet Neptune.

Man, I'd take care of that collection as if they were my soul, Soniko. o.o

• Thumbs Up 1

Choices... I can order an unopened box that's been damaged from Mandarake for a cheap price, or I can order used from AmiAmi for a bit more but not have to worry if the box is extremely damaged... Honestly the main reason why I care about the boxes conditions is because the content inside might be mangled... Fuck it, AmiAmi, least I get points.

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sweet Neptune.

Man, I'd take care of that collection as if they were my soul, Soniko. o.o

that i do blue, that i do...

Noel BE careful, just cause it's pre-owned doesn't mean it's in stellar quality, even B rated items have turned up broken and such, you're basically taking a 50/50 gamble hoping you've netted a japanese owners item (they fuss over the smallest details... a hairline scratch on the box is enough to turn them off) but sometimes you've gotten say, an abusive owner who's damaged the figure and sold it on.

i'm hoping to hell my Rei is fine... Item is B and box was B :/

Edited by Super Soniko

Went with Mandarake, they were cheaper, I'm hoping Fate will be fine when she arrives. I try to avoid buying second hand but sometimes you have no choice sad.png

I hope your Rei is fine as well, that figure is beautiful. And Jungle has a BRS figure I want but... I'm going to quit for now, I've splurged on figures enough this month. :P

which BRS figure?

thanks, i hope Rei, Ryofu & Echidna are all fine actually!

i've only ever bought doujinshi from Mandarake, never anything else, heard they're fine though <3

There are several things that I collected, mostly stupid things, but I think my Figma Figurines are the best.

Lelouch Vi Britannia/Lamperouge

Probably my favorite one.

d5d321dd60eb94974cc1af4330c83156.jpg

Suzaku Kururugi

Such a pain to get my hands on, seriously.

2594588373_dbb4415e83_o.jpg

Hatsune Miku

This one is ok.

84dc9fe5c86c30197ff5b74b976e29e4.jpg

Black Rock Shooter

Is pretty ok too.

d1444366bc8d6b833a29ad170de95f29.jpg

They aren't exactly "new", but their the newest to my collection, since I haven't had anything after them.

EDIT: I don't know if these count.

http://wiki.guildwar...osts_of_Ascalon

http://wiki.guildwar...Edge_of_Destiny

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wasn't even aware that there was a Suzaku Figma.

I currently own four Figmas: Original Black Rock Shooter, Aigis, Chie, and Samus. Samus is easily the best out of what I own, and she's prolly my favorite figure I've gotten this year. She's a missile effect part short of being perfect.

I also have Black Lotus, Scarlet Rain, Link, Nyaruko, and P4U Aigis preordered.

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Oh yeah. It's expensive. That's why I'm pretty glad the series I like don't get a lot of stuff. Makes it way easier on me.

Edited by Hexadecimal

You guys and your figure collecting, if I collected half of that stuff, I'd be poor.

Oh it is quite the hobby, you get one figure and then you see another and another and another, and then you see your shelves fill up with them and wonder what the hell happened, like you just woke up after an extremely wild party where you got sloppy drunk. tongue.png

it makes us happy though, people spend loads on booze and cigarettes, we spend that money on tangible items that last much longer :P

• Thumbs Up 3