Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

And then before you know it, your wallet is crying.

That bitch is always crying, I pimp slap her and tell her to just get some more. tongue.png

AND YES, FATE IS MINE!

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

Did somebody mention Aigis?

I've got an Aigis, and I reckon she has to be the one figurine that cost me the most money so far. Totally worth it though. wink.png

FIG-MOE-4100_01.jpg

On that note, Noel, what the heck is that?! *points in random direction. Then while Noel is looking around, I attempt to steal Dizzy*

On that note, Noel, what the heck is that?! *points in random direction. Then while Noel is looking around, I attempt to steal Dizzy*

That Aigis is nice. *Turns back around* Where'd Dizzy go! *throws tantrum like a little kid* Dizzy is by far the most expensive one I've purchased $200, then a hefty shipping tag on top of it. Yes, Dizzy cost more than a new Playstation 3.

out of curiosity... what's the most you've spent on a single figure? Noel's was clearly pushing $250+

what about you Gunth? Hexy?

Eeep... Most expensive, eh? W-well...

It was shipping that hurt me the most. See, the prices this statue goes for on eBay are INSANE. I found him on eBay UK, talked with the seller, and got the F4F Skull Kid for $400:

2955842277_1_3_LITJSMYJ.jpg

I also recently snagged Yamato's Morrigan brand new for $300, which actually was a very good price. The seller listed twice, never did it again, so I contacted him and we worked out a deal where I paid directly through PayPal. $300 sure beats $500!

[snip]

Edited by Sean

I didn't even know there WAS a F4F Skull Kid! It looks fantastic!

It really is and I'm so glad I managed to get one; it's the only F4F statue I own that doesn't have a flaw either. I'm still waiting for my replacement Midna since she broke during shipping, and since I bought it from a different seller I'm screwed, but my new and unsealed Metal Sonic came with a very scuffed up base that obviously happened in the factory. F4F's quality control sucks.

• Thumbs Up 1

out of curiosity... what's the most you've spent on a single figure? Noel's was clearly pushing $250+

She was a little over $260 to be honest.

Never more than $90. I usually only buy action figures, which are generally cheaper than PVC's and such.

Speaking of action figures... I'm canceling a few of my figma preorders... because I just found a dream toy of mine.

20111214_2286082.jpg

gallery here

These are ACTUAL POSABLE KIRBY ACTION FIGURES! They were made by Takara in 2002 & use magnets for the joints.

I managed to find two for sale online: Sword and Fire. Picking between the two was very difficult, but I went with Sword.

Just gotta wait for payment confirmation.

I'm so happy right now you have no idea fghjhgfghj

• Thumbs Up 3

Good to know that there are many other hardcore collectors here. Of course, I'm sure to have the oddest collection in this thread.

As many of you know, I'm a HUGE Barney fan and as such, I have tons of memorabillia featuring the purple guy. In fact, I have so much I can't easily get a picture of it all. XD So, instead, I'll show you my most recent purchase and some prized posessions.

First off, here's my most recent purchase:

barneywallet.jpg

Spencer's had this Concept One Barney wallet on clearance for about $5. I had already purchased one in the past, but... come on, it was only $5. What's nice about this is that the outside is covered in a plush fabric, which I think is brilliant for a Barney item. A Barney belt buckle, which was also made by Concept One, uses this same material.

And now for two of my many prized posessions:

barneyactimatesprototyp.jpg

This little guy here is a prototype of the (initially) successful Actimates Barney plush toy. Sadly, he nor the transmitter he's holding work, but for $25 bucks, I just couldn't pass him up. The Actimates Barney doll interacted with the computer and the TV (with special packs and encoded videos and PC games), but could also be played with alone. I'd add more, but I'm already rambling on as is.

And finally, we have these four videos:

barneyhebrewvideos.jpg

Barney in Hebrew? Yes, indeed, although it wasn't a dub. Back in 1997, an Israeli entertainment company called Roll Communications, along with Barney's home company Lyrick Studios (which was later bought out by HiT Entertainment. HiT was later aquired by Mattel.) adapted the US Barney episodes to film their own production of the series in Tel Aviv. While earlier episodes of this series were released outside Israel, these episodes from the Israeli series' second season were not. I found these at Savers (a thrift store/second hand shop) on a trip to Las Vegas, as well as a few other Hebrew Barney videos (there was also a Teletubbies video and a video of Spot, both in Hebrew). The videos are as follows: "Magical Island Sailing," "Forest Sounds," "Let's Go for a Ride in the Car," and "Count to Ten" (which are based on the episodes "Ship Ahoy," "Hoo's in the Forest," "Are We There Yet?," and "Having Tens of Fun," respectively).

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like we've got some hardcore collectors up in this bitch. I thought I was the only one on this whole site that had anything Queen's Blade related, haha. XD Let's all be friends.

just to clear 2 things ok?

Melona and Echidna are my bitches

ok?

OK?

tongue.png

but yeah gotta love Queen's Blade stuff, got a few of their DVD's, loads of Art books, figures and a few games, just can't get over the character designs of some of them!

as i'm still waiting for my package, i'll throw some more of my pre-order list down for you guys to look at!

CGD2-35733.jpg

black rock shooter papercraft, 2! one to display her with her flame eye, the other to pose without! -note- i still find it upsetting that a papercraft got the bottom of her boot detail RIGHT but the figma copped out on poorly and painted it all silver... very unexpected from Figma's side when you compare it to their Insane BRS figma masterpiece...

FIG-MOE-6179.jpg

FIG-MOE-6180.jpg

These are my biggest wants for the year, i love the style they're in, bakemonogatari is awesome.

[snip]

the reason i'm getting this is because she strikes likeness resemblance to an OC of mine, i'll have her modified to look like her and it'll be awesome ok? >:U

FIG-MOE-6959.jpg

Madaka <3

is it obvious i love tits a lot?

irony is my favourite series of all time (Black Rock Shooter) entire cast consists of flat chested women, i think the largest breasts are a B and belong to Black Gold Saw ;)

Edited by Sean

...I'm falling victim to "Pretty Girl Syndrome". There's three figures I want, two of which are original characters, and the other is from an H Game that sounds like it would do just fine without the naughty stuff since the plot sounds so interesting. What sucks is that all three are out of print so the prices as quite high.

Aaaand after I was away a bit from typing that I ended up buying two of the three:

6762170181_d864028315_z.jpg

questioners_raquel_lolita203.jpg

The other one I'd really like, but best give up on:

10068325a.jpg

Edited by Hexadecimal
  • Thumbs Up 2

The other one I'd really like, but best give up on:

10068325a.jpg

this camy up in today's pre-owned section on amiami for a massive 13,000 yen! and that's pre-owned too! crazy!

Had all these arrive within the last week. Now all I'm waiting on is the D-Ark (Tamers Digivice) and I'll have all of them (sort of, excluding variants- I'll at least have one from each series- a couple aren't pictured here). smile.png Also, JAPANESE DIGIMON CARDS. It always bugged me how the English cards didn't resemble the cards in the show at all, as a kid.

992B69FF-3775-4803-B8A1-2BF2B5A9435A-3977-0000023F9C837890.jpg

Also had this turn up yesterday;

C507236E-B514-493D-8145-036B045DB5EA-3977-0000023FA3B4C09C.jpg

EDIT: Also, if most of the anime girl figures posted in this topic were real people, they'd have real problems with back pain. mellow.png

Edited by -Mark-
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey look, I'm posting in this thread

Yesterday I got Borderlands 2, except not Borderlands 2

30092012018.jpg

A giant Borderlands 2 promotional box, the PS3 version. So I was in town with a friend, I saw a bunch of other friends and they all had these, one of them had 2 and said I could have it. It's pretty awesome and I'm still figuring out where I should put this thing.

Edited by Rawrdom

Hmm...According to me email receipt, Aigis came to $175.75 US Dollars which translates to my local currency of £117.27 GB Pounds. Pretty small compared to some of you guys. ^^;

It's been a while since I've purchased a new figurine, because of lack of space. Seeing these awesome stuff makes me want more, regardless...

I also have a Dakimakura (Hug pillow) with this cover.

393554329_415.jpg

I don't really measure beauty on bust size or ability to show underwear.

^ Oh wow... Was that Aigis made by Alter then? Because that seems really pricey.

If anyone wants, I could make a new topic that gives tips on where to buy figures, ways to try and gets cheap ones, and a little info to avoid bootleg figures (I know for a fact someone bought a bootleg Sonic nendo on here). I'm just not really sure how many people already know these things or not and whether it would be old news. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

FIG-IPN-1422.jpg

can't believe i missed this in AmiAmi's pre-owned section, he's my favourite character from Summer Wars too :/

FIG-MOE-1834.jpg

and JUST missed this for a bargain too... she's fucking tall and i LOVE her eyes and anatomy, i'll be looking for this beauty on ebay next month for sure~

I haven't had much non-Sonic merch in awhile, but I do have the Skyward Sword Link Figma pre-ordered:

figma_link.jpg

And the metal equipment keychains, though I have not heard about these for ages now:

zeldametalcol.jpg?w=535&h=677

Other than that:

P1100666.jpg

Mum got me some Mario advent calendars from Poundland today xD. One to use and one to keep like I did with last years Mario calendars.

Bah, still waiting on my Tamers Digivice. D:

I forgot to mention, most of the Digivices I posted above are Japanese models that cost me £40-50 each. mellow.png

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Oh wow... Was that Aigis made by Alter then? Because that seems really pricey.

If anyone wants, I could make a new topic that gives tips on where to buy figures, ways to try and gets cheap ones, and a little info to avoid bootleg figures (I know for a fact someone bought a bootleg Sonic nendo on here). I'm just not really sure how many people already know these things or not and whether it would be old news. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Well...personally, I have no idea what "bootleg" or "nendo" mean, plus if I find myself in a situation were I am surrounded my cool merchandise, I'll buy as much as possible. So my bank account would thank you for any advice you could give, regarding best pricing. I don't know about anyone else, but you could really help me out, I think...

Well...personally, I have no idea what "bootleg" or "nendo" mean, plus if I find myself in a situation were I am surrounded my cool merchandise, I'll buy as much as possible. So my bank account would thank you for any advice you could give, regarding best pricing. I don't know about anyone else, but you could really help me out, I think...

I agree that the topic would be a great idea.

Oh, and to explain the terms, bootleg means counterfeit (fake, basically) and Nendo is short for Nendoroid (a series of chibi figures from Japan. Although mostly based on anime characters, Sonic is one of the only non-anime characters to get a Nendoroid figure (the other one is Mickey Mouse)).

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah boots, I have one that chucked away in the deepest depths of my closet. tongue.png I might take her out one day and take a picture of her ugliness, then do a video of me melting her down to goo by lighting her on fire.