Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Yeah, collecting stuff is fun but once you start its kind of hard to quit, at least for me. tongue.png I got my Asuka figure in but I'll post it later along with my other stuff, I've got like 3 more figures coming this week. :P

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

IMG_0001.jpg

As a freshly baked Metal Gear fan and follower (thanks to the HD Collection. But don't get me wrong, I knew about the series a long time ago, I just did not have a PS1 or PS2 to play the MGS Games back then), it was just a matter of time: I wanted at least one figurine in my house to represent this awesome game series.

No other videogame series fascinated me so quickly. The gameplay, the story, the characters, everything about MGS. And as you can see, I even bought that MGS novel. Metal Gear is my personal number two (Sonic being No.1 of course tongue.png ), I like and appreciate the games as much as the Sonic games! biggrin.png

Edited by TheBlueHedgehogAUT
  • Thumbs Up 1

picked these up yesterday when i met up with T-Bird, Naysu, Rabid-Noodles, ENVY & Mr.NeedleMark

think i'm getting a bit obsessed with Rei & Asuka... :l also Anime black rock shooter nendo is fucking beast.

speaking of beast...

sooooooo glad i waited and didn't buy the pale one biggrin.png sun tan ftw. pre-ordering fo sure!

Edited by Super Soniko

There is no such thing as enough Asuka in my book, keep going lol. tongue.png And that Sonico seems pretty tame... I'm tempted. :P

its not really tame, it's still cast off enabled, but it certainly isn't as ecchi as most of her figures.

No pics yet but my Lost Universe CD and 2 light novels are in! Canal looks very different than from her anime version from the few pictures in the books I saw and there me characters MISSING from the anime and Kain is more muscular.

Gawd... I just realize that when I pay sellers directly through PayPal for figures I sound like I just bought a hooker. "Here's the money for her! Thanks again!"

Oy...

• Thumbs Up 1

Y'know, when it comes to the Vocaloid series, I never own any Miku Hatsune stuff (to be honest, I just like Rin Kagamine more), but there's one figure that I was so tempted to pre-order and did.

Racing Miku (2011 ver.)

FIG-MOE-5596.jpg

For some reason, this is perhaps one of my favorite renditions of Racing Miku.

EDIT: I forgot to mention she's probably gonna be my most expensive figure I will own. :P

And how's my Liger model right now?

DSCN0375.jpg

I say he's about done! cool.png And by Jove it's marvelously big, larger than Blade Liger even. I would say Zero is nearly twice as large when both are standing up. Thankfully, It doesn't need much glue since it holds up pretty well (aside a few loose parts) and some pieces are pre-painted, but it still looks pretty good without any additional paint.

Now I'm waiting for Shadow Fox...

Edited by Sampson the One-Liner

So, this turned up yesterday, meaning I can finally get started on the Sonic Rivals games;

C596D7AC-CF1A-402E-8D51-1BFED547CA2C-2259-000001455140883D.jpg

I also had a card from the postman telling me I had another package waiting at the sorting office that I had to pay a customs charge (£15, ouch) for, which I collected this morning and was this;

20E169E1-DC0A-4B58-9460-C9E0BB6CDF3F-2259-000001455E2C89FB.jpg

Meaning I finally have a (sort of) full set!;

BD5579A7-92CC-4AE2-B7C7-F0901D57B864-2259-00000145361D787E.jpg

And finally, this also turned up this morning. :lol: Surprisingly, it's not terrible!

5645FFCC-F01E-4B82-9611-49099E6D19B8-2259-0000014568BA383A.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

I pre-ordered this lovely lady, bringing my ordered list up to 20, I think? Eeep!:

FGn1f.jpg

I think these anime/video game figures are turning me gay. Dear lord do I loves those boobs and tail.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've got one more figure that's coming later this week... maybe 2, I can't remember all I got 0_0. But anyway here are some pictures of the new ladies to my collection.

DSCN0341.jpg

Group photo, Noel's not new but she's such a whore and has to be in every photo. She can't fit in the display box ;A;

DSCN0343.jpg

Fate Testarossa from Lyrical Nanoha, the box she came in is huge, I thought Dizzy's was big.

DSCN0344.jpg

Miss, Asuka Langley, oh isn't she lovely.

DSCN0345.jpg

The Puella Magi Goodsmile 1/8 figure collection is almost finished, 1 more to go and that's Ultimate Madoka which I have ordered already.

And finally, manga and anime, so much manga and anime.

DSCN0346.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Muramasa the demon blade has a ton of great characters worthy of figures, can't believe how slow it's taking them to make even more, but they are quality.

did you pre-order the exclusive version? it comes with a light up lantern!

hey Noel, i re-arranged my glass cabinet display today... and BRS-ified my room :P i'll take photos tomorrow.

Edited by Super Soniko

Muramasa the demon blade has a ton of great characters worthy of figures, can't believe how slow it's taking them to make even more, but they are quality.

hey Noel, i re-arranged my glass cabinet display today... and BRS-ified my room tongue.png i'll take photos tomorrow.

I'm kind of scared to see how big it is honestly. :P

The amount of ridiculously impossible boobage in this thread is just... wut. mellow.png

and this is why i made a separate thread from the main Sonic-y one :l

• Thumbs Up 2

I didn't know there were two different versions! Shoot! Well, the AmiAmi one I picked up does say it lights up, so I should have got the right one! *whew*

• Thumbs Up 1

She's tempting but my February is booked. ;A;... I want her though... ...Everyone knows I'll cave by the end of the week.

I know the topic is for latest items, but could items people already have be posted here too? If not I might make a 'Post your non-Sonic collections" thread if there isn't one already.

Edited by Guest

Forgot to mention. This seller must be super hard up for money, because a week long auction suddenly ended after I bid and I came home to find an invoice today. I obtained my final grail!

artstorm_maru_moro01.jpg

EDIT:

I know the topic is for latest items, but could items people already have be posted here too? If not I might make a 'Post your non-Sonic collections" thread if there isn't one already.

Go right ahead! I did it!

Edited by Hexadecimal

EDIT:

Go right ahead! I did it!

Ok!

*browsing older posts here*

Also the F4F Skull Kid you have looks so cool!

Edited by Guest

Sharing some of my items. Most of these are all stored away now as I have no room. But I fancied having a look through them again:

P1100812.jpg

Jun Planning Corpse Bride dolls/puppet replicas.These are my prized possessions out of all my collectables. I think it's because these were the first collectors items I ever got, so they set the ball rolling. The Victor and Emily dolls were a set that came in a huge coffin box! So I store all of them in there atm.

P1100786.jpg

Jun Planning Jack Skellington dolls. I was really lucky with these as I got them quite cheap. The Jack that's standing up is tagged and says he is #009.

P1100781.jpg

Edward Scissorhands snowglobe. Sadly two parts are chipped, I was going to sculpt replacement parts but never got around to it.

P1100789.jpg

'Deadly Beauties' sculpture signed by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini

P1100795.jpg

If you turn the handle on this it place the "We're in the money" tune.

P1100797.jpg

Mr. J snow globe

P1100792.jpg

P1100833.jpg

Some BTAS comics! 'Mad Love' is signed by Timm and Dini too.

I'll leave it at that for now. I'll take some photos of various Zelda items another day!

Edited by Guest

^ Alright! Fellow Harley fan! I'm trying to get a nice collection of her myself.

They're packed away, and I didn't take photos, so I'll use the internet once again to show the two coolest things I have of her:

10952377_1_x.jpg

The face is hideous, but otherwise I love this statue. I even got a low number.

dc-direct-harley-quinn-museum-quality-statue.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Alright! Fellow Harley fan! I'm trying to get a nice collection of her myself.

They're packed away, and I didn't take photos, so I'll use the internet once again to show the two coolest things I have of her:

10952377_1_x.jpg

I love that cookie jar! I don't really collect Harley stuff much anymore, but if I see something I like i'll still pick stuff up every now and then.

Two Harley items i'd love to get, but are always too expensive for me:

MAR040389-L108_lg.jpg

T8BTSD01.jpg

Edited by Guest