Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Thanks to advice given, I've moved away from ebay because of the possibility of getting fakers. Found a UK based site that is one of the partners of the My Figure Collection site, called Eye On Asia. Found it much easier to make a decision with the items are in my local currency.

Then I suddenly blacked out, and when I came too, I discovered I ordered these:

1348761739-13983900.jpg

1344871371-56924400.jpg

1341995069-18728100.jpg

1341994696-15924400.jpg

1790.jpg

1184.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

^

xD Nice haul! Moments like that tend to happen when you get into the hobby.

Yay for Lost Universe CD and light novels, still a few CDs to go and three light novels then translate the LN like crazy!47493_426302464092503_1933034149_n.jpg

Edited by Megumi Hayashibara fan

after hearing AmiAmi's recent news of no longer stocking Orchid Seed figures i'll probably be cancelling my account with them, as Orchid are my main figures of interest which is a shame... i might just do an order wipe and keep it for a browsing account, i've already re-made all my pre-orders with HobbyJapan, i'm going to have to scour Ebay for some of the figures though, the Bakemongatari duo and the Knee Socks since reservations for all 3 of those has closed, so yeah.

silly Japans :c

:edit: 2 more additions that will be turning up soon...

Hatsune-Miku-Prepainted-Resin-figure-WF2012.jpg

you won't believe how hard it is to find images of this figure, it was an exclusive to Wonderfest 2012... i love the hair.

i had NO idea they made Win-Chan merchandise, let alone figures! so i'll be picking up the...5-6? statues of this beautiful girl and her 2 art books! <3

Edited by Super Soniko

So I picked these two babies up among other things...

WP_000320.jpg

WP_000319.jpg

My love for this game is bordering on obsessive.

I'm assuming those are posters; they look awesome. I really wish there was more merchandise to this, the music and style remind me so much of Firefly.

I JUST GOT BACK WITH THE MOST EPICLY AWESOME THING EVER TO BE IN MY ROOM

ndXRi.jpg

wub<3<3<3

• Thumbs Up 1

Son of a dinosaur. When you told me you got the promotional stand, I didn't expect it to be that epic.

GUESS I WAS WRONG.

Really epic.

How the hell did you convince the store to let you have that?

With a ski mask, a gun and very good running

I just asked a week or so before launch if I could have it once they were done, got a call on Friday saying that i could come pick it up and I did today. They would've just thrown it away otherwise

Edited by Rawrdom

With a ski mask, a gun and very good running

I just asked a week or so before launch if I could have it once they were done, got a call on Friday saying that i could come pick it up and I did today. They would've just thrown it away otherwise

I should try that...

...It's Soniko's fault, I bought something like this. sad.png Code of Princess is my favorite 3DS game at the moment . And btw her name is Solange Blanchefleur de Luxe

tongue.png

[snip]

Edited by Sean
  • Thumbs Up 1

that's a badass sword... i'd prefer the gold over this one though Noelly, nice find though~!

that's a badass sword... i'd prefer the gold over this one though Noelly, nice find though~!

I wanted the gold but it was more expensive, the shipping for this one brought the price up to a little over 15,000 yen. :(

Edited by Little Noel

pay more for a colour variant? that sucks :/ she's still gorgeous though!

I wanted the gold one ;A;.... I am an EMS shipper, I'm too impatient and I pay for it :< So the logical thing was save 4000 yen +shipping and get the black one. She's still sexy, and btw, she's wearing a thong. <3 How do I know? Because that skirt/dress she's wearing, ain't a skirt, you can see everything... EVERYTHING! :P Tempted to turn her around so when people enter my domain the first thing they see is DAT ASS.

Edited by Little Noel

So my order from BlueCanvas finally arrived...

This book is gorgeous by the way.

WP_000322.jpg

And since I ordered early, it was signed by the artists.

WP_000323.jpg

A sample page.

WP_000324.jpg

So far, this book was worth every penny.

• Thumbs Up 1

so i've just pre-ordered these for next year...

FIG-MOE-7488.jpg

went for her since she's giving off a Huke vibe like Black Gold Saw

and maybe this..

FIG-MOE-2422.jpg

i always wanted a fate figure, i love her design and i dig chicks in armour!

also JUST added these to my pre-order for next year...

TOY-RBT-2736.jpg

TOY-RBT-2737.jpg

SQUEE!

Edited by Super Soniko

I C

So Godoka is up for preorder now on Amiami and HLJ. Just snagged one.

I still gotta get the rest of the Magical Girls in Figma form. asdsasd

Hmmm... tempting but I'll have to pass. Figma's aren't my thing to be honest. Besides my 1/8 Madoka figure collection is nearly completed. biggrin.png. I just have one little figure to go and she's lovely as you've probably noticed. But I do have Kyoko and Homu figma's.

Soniko getting herself a piece of ass in PVC form again. *thumbs up*

Edited by Little Noel
  • Thumbs Up 1