Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

*enters topic* OH LAWDY BEWBS!!!

...*coughs* yes

Look what I got the other day =D

lZWpK.jpg

ad3xv.jpg

I bought this from a store in Ashton Under Lyne in Greater Manchester for £50 with 2 games (Super Mario World and Dr Mario/Tetris) best buy I've made in years plus yesterday I picked up Hitman Blood Money and Timesplitters: Future Perfect for £5 on PS2 so I had a good week for buying games :P

• Thumbs Up 3

14o2ih1.png

Got these a couple of days ago. The 3DS sticker and the poster below came from the latest issue of ONM whilst the sleeve was a pre-order bonus with Pokemon White 2 from Game.

bfgwaq.png

So my order from BlueCanvas finally arrived...

This book is gorgeous by the way.

WP_000322.jpg

And since I ordered early, it was signed by the artists.

WP_000323.jpg

A sample page.

WP_000324.jpg

So far, this book was worth every penny.

Really want that book, journey is probably the most beautiful example of gaming there will ever be, it's just perfect. So jealous you got a signed one.

Wow....so many of the figures posted here.....do you guys have these on public display? :P

In terms of my own collections, I got Wrestlemania 3, 4 and 26 yesterday and Pyramids by Terry Pratchett came in the mail. Nothing massivly exciting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow....so many of the figures posted here.....do you guys have these on public display? tongue.png

yup, big, heavy glass display cabinet inside and on top of it, hell i have wallscrolls of almost fully nude anime girls on it i'm not ashamed ;)

yup, big, heavy glass display cabinet inside and on top of it, hell i have wallscrolls of almost fully nude anime girls on it i'm not ashamed wink.png

I'm sorry first thing that came to my mind was you telling your guests, "fapping room is down the hall to your right" tongue.png

I'm sorry first thing that came to my mind was you telling your guests, "fapping room is down the hall to your right" tongue.png

Her sexy figure collection would make a hooker feel embarrassed tongue.png

Edited by Little Noel
  • Thumbs Up 2

Adding more to my already-growing PSP collection... Including downloads, I already have eight games. Not too bad seeing as I've only had the system for two weeks...

DF80C0CD-CFB4-4951-B86C-C05565224FE4-449-0000001EFEB5A3B0.jpg

so.. cancelled my orders with amiami, because of Orchid's dispute (my favourite figure moulders...) and sticking with hobby japan, since AmiAmi were total asshats about me ending my account, they've been pretty snippy with me for ages to be fair, despire ordering over 100 items with them and being a top tier customer, thanks for nothing amiami...

also the Sonico laptop case i got doesn't fit my laptop! *cries* guess i'll use it for my tablet and stuff... the hunt goes on for a case that actually FITS this laptop!

Oh my, how precious. Mugen Souls plus Nendoroids and Limited Edition. :D

20121018002820.jpg

I'll be up playing this game tonight tongue.png

Edited by Little Noel

...Ugh. I totally caved and added one more figure to my October haul. Five figures may not seem like much, but these things are so darn pricey it adds up quick >< I wish Amiami would do another promotion where you get 10x the number of points; that would seriously pay for at least one figure with all I'm getting!

7189583029_080a97d8eb_z.jpg

Ok recently got these for a bargain price, glad i waited and scouted ebay!

Spoilered because of possible NSFW elements (nipple indents)

osidolwinchanver1.jpg

and this

62968a6255f5714d2298b25fe8fb593d.image.500x422.jpg

Something severely retro about the anime style used for Win-Chan

All i need now is these 2 figures and her 2 art books to have a complete collection!

706fn0.jpg

4580178490644.jpg

1_6ccf32c88cd22dad23cacb44621658cd.jpg

OS%20Idol%20Winchan%20Complete%20Fan%20Book%20-%20SKY%20BLUE%20-%20MINE%20YOSHIZAKI.jpg

Haven't been getting many stats in the past couple of months so the last one would be:

FIG-IPN-3176_06.jpg

She's still in the box from August though so I can't take any fun pictures. Will probably end up putting her with her First 4 Figures cousins. Don't worry either, if I do take some pics of anything I will be sure to include Nendoroid Mickey Mouse!

Amiami threw a wobbly at me about me passing Summer Kirino on them so I reduced their workload tongue.png

Edited by Andrew Albacia
  • Thumbs Up 1

You're not gonna turn into Winchan are you sad.png

Of course not! Soniko always <3

Haven't been getting many stats in the past couple of months so the last one would be:

FIG-IPN-3176_06.jpg

She's still in the box from August though so I can't take any fun pictures. Will probably end up putting her with her First 4 Figures cousins. Don't worry either, if I do take some pics of anything I will be sure to include Nendoroid Mickey Mouse!

Amiami threw a wobbly at me about me passing Summer Kirino on them so I reduced their workload tongue.png

I've picked up this a while ago, i'm just too lazy to have my proxy ship it for me... she'll be coming in a huge lot of items, so expect a photo storm when it arrives :P

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote.

I scrolled quickly down the page and that is not what I thought that was tongue.png

Edited by Jake Bird

Super Soniko is partially to blame for this one since I spotted him while looking at the site she's using now to order her figures ;p

There's a serious lack of men in my collection, since they tend to be super boring and all posed in the exact same "I'm a tough dude!" way, so I totally had to pick up this one, despite the fact the game he's from is Japan only. It's just funny because everyone kept saying the game is BL, which is apparently how all the cool kids are referring to "Boys Love" nowadays. Even when I don't mean to buy naughty related things I buy naughty related things xD

o0399060012239948741.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Super Soniko is partially to blame for this one since I spotted him while looking at the site she's using now to order her figures ;p

There's a serious lack of men in my collection, since they tend to be super boring and all posed in the exact same "I'm a tough dude!" way, so I totally had to pick up this one, despite the fact the game he's from is Japan only.

I've been avoiding looking at the online stores too much lately because of space issues (Can't jam any more cabinets in o:) and I try not to buy on impulse so much these days (Half of last years stuff are still in those bloody amiami boxes). Dudes are not well represented at all (but it does seem to be improving) with the only guy ones I can see from where I'm sitting being First 4 Figures (because they have a thing for ignoring female characters), Yuri Lowell and the Super Saiyan Goku that keeps Alter's Dizzy and Selvaria Bles company (Those two take up way too much real estate on their own).

That and Taka/Yamashita overload... like this I am trying not to order.

FIG-MOE-7225.jpg

As for naughty ones... not really. I think Orchid seed's mushroom straddling princess is hiding somewhere but I didn't buy that one tongue.png

Edited by Andrew Albacia

^^^ I've got this statue on pre-order xD;

So besides collecting Sexy Figures and Sexy Art Books, I also collect Soundtracks! My backlog of soundtracks is shockingly high so I thought I'd share some of my recent gets and some of my future To-Gets when I spare some money and time to collect them in my schedule.

61Kg0uLt5gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

newest get being Crush 40's LIVE performance Album from their Japanese Tour this Summer.

71sAy5EeTYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Official release of their new single "Rise Again" I also picked up the early EP release from Summer of Sonic, but I prefer cases to cardboard sleeves :P

61QObmL-rgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yes I know it's Sonic, but might as well post it here since I picked up Sonic 4's soundtrack too.

^^^ I've got this statue on pre-order xD;

Of course you do :P

Crush 40 are usually a win, so not much I can say about that. Though Sonic 4 and an afternoon with headphones don't come together well for me. But saying that... it might end up being what I do tomorrow >.>

Out of curiosity what figure is that... I-I mean it's not like I'm interested in it or anything. :<

Also hoping Alter did right on Milla Maxwell, I preordered it but the hair is throwing me off. :< Please look good Milla!