Awoo.

ARTWORK: C.J's Gallery

C.J

Pretty coo' drawings. Keep 'em coming :3

Just one thing though. . .

580242_3168357268146_2120426900_n.jpg

GREAT SCOTT WHAT HAPPENED TO SONIKO'S BEWBS?! One's like. . . bigger then the other o.e;. . .

Edited by Miku-Miku Dazzle

Hey guys! So I finally decided to make a topic on my artwork, I'll be posting all different kinds of drawings (mainly Sonic ones though) and possibly some original ones but I can't post them yet since I'm still working on the drawings so for my first post I decided to have a go at drawing Sonic artwork so it could give me ideas of what I could include in my original Sonic drawings and also improve my art skills so please let me know what you think! Some of these may seem rushed and I haven't included much colour yet but I will do this for other drawings smile.png

So here it is....I hope you'll like it! biggrin.png

I like your artwork! It is good and I am sure it will be outstanding with a bit more practice.

Oh and just for fun I decided to mashup avatars/sigs of some of the SSMB members together so let me know what you think of these! biggrin.png

And I absolutely love your concept of the SSMB party collaboration thing, even more so since you put me in there! wink.png Do you plan on finishing these and doing more? It's a very fun and creative idea that needs more exposure on the SSMB, as it is a great idea I think. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more from you! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I like them, personally. Art takes time to master, and with the right amount of dedication and patience, your art in turn will turn out better.

I also love the collab between fellow SSMB users....mainly that second one. Solkia's face...it's priceless...because...well, he's staring at Soniko's bewbs rather awkwardly.... laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you guys! I appreciate the feedback, I will try to improve. smile.png

Pretty coo' drawings. Keep 'em coming :3

Just one thing though. . .

GREAT SCOTT WHAT HAPPENED TO SONIKO'S BEWBS?! One's like. . . bigger then the other o.e;. . .

Lol! Yeah...I sort of rushed the drawing a bit, I could of taken more time on it but hopefully Soniko will still like it... if she sees this! XD

I like your artwork! It is good and I am sure it will be outstanding with a bit more practice.

And I absolutely love your concept of the SSMB party collaboration thing, even more so since you put me in there! wink.png Do you plan on finishing these and doing more? It's a very fun and creative idea that needs more exposure on the SSMB, as it is a great idea I think. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more from you! smile.png

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my artwork and yes I'm planning on doing more of these soon. I'm gonna upload another one later today so keep a lookout. smile.png

It's 300% better than anything I could draw. Good job C.J.

Thank you! smile.png

I like them, personally. Art takes time to master, and with the right amount of dedication and patience, your art in turn will turn out better.

I also love the collab between fellow SSMB users....mainly that second one. Solkia's face...it's priceless...because...well, he's staring at Soniko's bewbs rather awkwardly.... laugh.png

LOL Thanks, I'm glad you like it!biggrin.png I think I'll do more of these soon.

Edited by Red Raging Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wisps are pretty damn spot on! Well done. They all have nice background themes.

Thanks! I'm gonna try and add more shading in the second drawing since it looks a bit empty then I'll post it here again.

GOD DOMOT! WHEREZ MAH AVATAR ]:<

Seriously though. I like these drwaing a lot. Especially avatar ones.

Thanks man!

Well... I'm planing on changing my avatar on Wednesday.... to this piece of art:

sonic-adventure-2-battle.png

Cool! That's fine then!:)

Here's my drawing of the wisps with shading.

577119_3168323427300_625340890_n.jpg

Here's a drawing of Shadow with colour.

298687_3187593749046_752934812_n.jpg

I will post the next SSMB collabs this week.

• Thumbs Up 6

Party 5

JezMM
Wittyusername
Paradox
Woun

431730_3198351697988_714879794_n.jpg?oh=

I might draw some of these avatars again, maybe Woun's since it looks a bit rushed here.

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 5

oh man

someone drew me

and i had no idea

I really like your drawing style Red Wisp, you need to practice the lines themselves though, but otherwise they are really nice. I like it. And thanks for the Blue Baron Wisp that I just noticed you drew.

oh man

someone drew me

and i had no idea

I really like your drawing style Red Wisp, you need to practice the lines themselves though, but otherwise they are really nice. I like it. And thanks for the Blue Baron Wisp that I just noticed you drew.

Thanks, Blue Wisp! smile.png

Edited by C.J

Zomg you're lucky I'm a weirdo who goes back and rechecks my status updates in case anyone replied after they went off the front page. 8D Would have never known otherwise lol.

I agree with Blue Wisp that your lines could use work. Don't be afraid to make mistakes without erasing them or anything, just keep drawing lines until it looks right, then tighten up the lines by erasing the mistakes after you're happy with the general "impression" you've got of what you drew, until eventually you end up with the finished lineart that is essentially "the best of" all your sketchy lines. Of course you might do that already in which case ignore me lol.

To be honest you've generally got a good sense of drawing here anyway though, frankly I say just keep doing what you're doing and you'll just get better and better. The quality of your art fluctuates from picture to picture but that's just a natural part of improving and trying new things. I have to say drawing SSMB avatars is actually a pretty clever practice technique coz it forces you to draw all manner of different characters/styles/things!

Oh, and thanks for drawing my piccie obviously. C8

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

Zomg you're lucky I'm a weirdo who goes back and rechecks my status updates in case anyone replied after they went off the front page. 8D Would have never known otherwise lol.

I agree with Blue Wisp that your lines could use work. Don't be afraid to make mistakes without erasing them or anything, just keep drawing lines until it looks right, then tighten up the lines by erasing the mistakes after you're happy with the general "impression" you've got of what you drew, until eventually you end up with the finished lineart that is essentially "the best of" all your sketchy lines. Of course you might do that already in which case ignore me lol.

To be honest you've generally got a good sense of drawing here anyway though, frankly I say just keep doing what you're doing and you'll just get better and better. The quality of your art fluctuates from picture to picture but that's just a natural part of improving and trying new things. I have to say drawing SSMB avatars is actually a pretty clever practice technique coz it forces you to draw all manner of different characters/styles/things!

Oh, and thanks for drawing my piccie obviously. C8

Thanks Jez, I'll try to work on it! smile.png

Here's the next one

Party 6

Debug Ring

Faseeh

Or@nge Hedgehog

Joshua

255423_3201260490706_2079993764_n.jpg?oh

• Thumbs Up 4