ARTWORK: C.J's Gallery

C.J

Party 5

JezMM

Wittyusername

Paradox

Woun

554534_3198352378005_1512032583_n.jpg

I might draw some of these avatars again, maybe Woun's since it looks a bit rushed here.

Hm... Man. I like it. 

Hm... Man. I like it. 

Thanks Woun. smile.png I actually drew your avatar again because I rushed it in party 5 and I don't think it looked as good as the one I did in party 9 (see below)

Party 9

Paradox

Woun

Natsuru Seno

Decided to draw both avatars again since I rushed them last time (see party 5)

420907_3249189248895_517456811_n.jpg

Edited by C.J on-an-open fire
  • Thumbs Up 1

Another drawing of Knuckles with the Master Emerald!

(Could have done a better job with the colour of the Master Emerald and I keep messing up on the eyes but I will keep practicing).

Merry Christmas guys!

524213_3470326897198_1667366205_n.jpg

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unfinished drawing of The Chaotix. (It's similar to their team blast in Heroes)

379520_3503868815725_265220880_n.jpg?oh=

I will post the rest of my drawings in the next few weeks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Gotta give props for traditional art and the wide range of characters your prepared to draw.

I've said it in another art topic and I'll say it again, because it helped me improve massively, so I'm eager to recommend it. Do you use the shape method for mapping out your characters anatomy?

how-to-draw-sonic-9.gif

Simply drawing circles and lines to give the basic shape of the character your drawing. It can help make things look smoother. Just remember to draw the shapes lightly so they can be easily removed when you add the details, your colouring will also help remove the shape lines assuming you start a drawing with a pencil.

Gotta give props for traditional art and the wide range of characters your prepared to draw.

I've said it in another art topic and I'll say it again, because it helped me improve massively, so I'm eager to recommend it. Do you use the shape method for mapping out your characters anatomy?

how-to-draw-sonic-9.gif

Simply drawing circles and lines to give the basic shape of the character your drawing. It can help make things look smoother. Just remember to draw the shapes lightly so they can be easily removed when you add the details, your colouring will also help remove the shape lines assuming you start a drawing with a pencil.

I don't usually use shape method but I'll give it a try in the future. Thank you for the feedback Dan. smile.png

Edited by C.J

Chaotix in colour! (I probably should have stuck to one colour, the background looks a bit too messy :/)

20093_3526689746234_309566280_n.jpg?oh=d

• Thumbs Up 1

Great work. Love them

Since you like using felts, try and get some letroset pro markers. And a tip, which maybe a little more time consuming. When coloring try to go in one direction as it will look cleaner. Keep it up. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
Great work. Love them

Since you like using felts, try and get some letroset pro markers. And a tip, which maybe a little more time consuming. When coloring try to go in one direction as it will look cleaner. Keep it up. biggrin.png

Thanks Logan, glad you like them. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a simple drawing that I'm still working on. (Haven't managed to add more colour yet).

17685_3752555552738_1371570748_n.jpg?oh=

I still have more drawings to upload but I've been having a few problems so I'll try again soon.

• Thumbs Up 2

DO WANT.

Seriously. I'd love to eat this in real life rolleyes.gif

Same here.laugh.png

To be honest I think that it's one of your best drawings so far. Looks badass cool.png

Thanks Lamor. I'll try to upload more soon. smile.png

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 1