Awoo.

ARTWORK: C.J's Gallery

C.J

This drawing is creeping me out.

I also did a werehog version of Pikachu! biggrin.png

Here's a rough drawing of Rouge. It's not finished yet but I will come back to it soon.

602221_3839895136173_1762929879_n.jpg

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 1

Liking the perspective on the Knuckles one!

The only critique I could think of would be to go more slowly/carefully with the marker - I'm seeing a slight bit of smudging in places. All it takes is being just a small bit off to make a blemish that's really hard to remove.

Regardless, I'm definitely seeing some improvement, keep it up! :)

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

Liking the perspective on the Knuckles one!

The only critique I could think of would be to go more slowly/carefully with the marker - I'm seeing a slight bit of smudging in places. All it takes is being just a small bit off to make a blemish that's really hard to remove.

Regardless, I'm definitely seeing some improvement, keep it up! smile.png

Thanks for the feedback Ogilvie! :)

I've finished the Knuckles drawing. For once, I actually did a decent work on his eyes. :P

601163_3851915956686_622834070_n.jpg?oh=

• Thumbs Up 2

Party 11

Acid Gamer

Godot

Hella Jeff

Palas

319059_3368479071066_513963516_n.jpg

I will post my own drawings soon (Working on christmas ones). smile.png

Sorry for not thanking you earlier! Good job with your drawings man! Never thought I'd get here! Thanks again!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry for not thanking you earlier! Good job with your drawings man! Never thought I'd get here! Thanks again!

No problem and thank you! I'm glad you like them. smile.png

Edited by C.J

I really love your drawings! Great work, keep it up! smile.png

Thank you, I'm glad you like them. Also, welcome to SSMB! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Seems you've got a good grasp of characters and posing, C.J.! Have you considered adding backgrounds? I think they would really help a lot, by giving a sense of perspective and space; I think it would work really well with the poses you've got.

Seems you've got a good grasp of characters and posing, C.J.! Have you considered adding backgrounds? I think they would really help a lot, by giving a sense of perspective and space; I think it would work really well with the poses you've got.

Yes, I have considered adding them and you're right they would help. If you look back at this thread, you can see I started drawing SSMB avatars first just to give me an idea of what I could include on my original drawings (and also to improve on my drawing). Once I started doing my own drawings, I decided to focus less on the background because I wanted to get the hang of drawing the character and posture first. But I agree with you, it would help and I'll definitely get back to adding backgrounds at some point. :)

Edited by C.J

Finished my drawing of Blaze.

599058_3856942322342_1190841350_n.jpg

I like Blaze, and I love this! :D Her pose is great and it's really nice with some colour! happy.png

I like Blaze, and I love this! biggrin.png Her pose is great and it's really nice with some colour! happy.png

Thank you! I'm also happy with the way it looks. I might add a fiery background to it soon. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's something else I did just for fun. It's not finished yet but I'm close.

"The Doctor Who Stadium"

582117_3876517651713_1175966167_n.jpg?oh

(Debug Ring, Speederino, Doctor MK)

• Thumbs Up 2

Is... is he farting? tongue.png

Nope, it's music in the background.tongue.png  I probably should of added a drawing of a speaker because it now looks that way.unsure.png

Edited by C.J