Awoo.

ARTWORK: C.J's Gallery

C.J

No, he isn't meant to be.laugh.png  I probably should of added a drawing of a speaker because it now looks that way.unsure.png

I was joking :P

Really like your recent works. Keep it up bro! 

• Thumbs Up 1

I was joking tongue.png

Really like your recent works. Keep it up bro! 

Thanks man! I really appreciate the feedback you have been giving me.smile.png

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 1

I finally finished my Sonic drawing.

559863_3872215504162_1324380592_n.jpg

I am loving this pose! Sonic looks awesome like this and I think you captured it well :D 

• Thumbs Up 1

I am loving this pose! Sonic looks awesome like this and I think you captured it well biggrin.png

Thank you for the feedback, RedPandaPies. I'm happy to hear you like this. When I get the chance, I will try to upload these drawings again with backgrounds. smile.png

Edited by C.J

After looking through the pages, you improved from the first art you posted earlier in the thread, in September, up until now. I can see that you definitely put tons of effort into your work and it shows. Great artwork and I know you'll continue to improve. Looking forward to seeing more work from you. =D

• Thumbs Up 1

After looking through the pages, you improved from the first art you posted earlier in the thread, in September, up until now. I can see that you definitely put tons of effort into your work and it shows. Great artwork and I know you'll continue to improve. Looking forward to seeing more work from you. =D

Thank you for the feedback Canderson, much appreciated. I'm glad to hear that I'm making some progress. :)

Finished! (I wanted to add a blue background but my pen is drying out)

580628_3876722256828_197326895_n.jpg?oh=

Members

Debug Ring

Doctor MK

Speederino

(This actually could have worked as a banner).

• Thumbs Up 2

I love your stuff! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more!

Thanks Crash. I'm glad you like my work. smile.png

Edited by C.J

Another rough drawing of Knuckles. I tried making the pose slightly different but it's pretty similar to the others.

488022_3875845714915_1138204883_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmm, looking good; you're definitely getting the characters' designs down, as well as perspective. Concept art is the beginning of a much greater project, as it serves as a constant reference when one's drawing all the complex angles and poses.

You're also getting more dynamic poses down as well, which is definitely good. It's key when you begin to make the characters interact in the same image; the interaction between characters and other characters or their environment is ultimately what will bring them to life the most.

A suggestion I'd give is to add some sort of shadow, even a simplified one, beneath character's feet; it gives a sense of space without all the work of full shading. :)

Keep up the good work!

Hmm, looking good; you're definitely getting the characters' designs down, as well as perspective. Concept art is the beginning of a much greater project, as it serves as a constant reference when one's drawing all the complex angles and poses.

You're also getting more dynamic poses down as well, which is definitely good. It's key when you begin to make the characters interact in the same image; the interaction between characters and other characters or their environment is ultimately what will bring them to life the most.

A suggestion I'd give is to add some sort of shadow, even a simplified one, beneath character's feet; it gives a sense of space without all the work of full shading. smile.png

Keep up the good work!

I will keep that in mind! Once again, thank you for the feedback Ogilvie. It really helps and I appreciate it. :)

Good to see the addition of a background! My suggestion would be to add a shadow of sorts beneath him, and make it so some of the confetti is laying sideways on the ground; it would help with giving a sense of space, since it would add a floor to the image. :)

I know how hard backgrounds can be, but I'm glad you're working with them!

Sonic breakdancing with confetti in the background.

8908_3892107441448_21872505_n.jpg

I just LOVE how this came out! WAY PAST COOL job!

I just LOVE how this came out! WAY PAST COOL job!

Good to see the addition of a background! My suggestion would be to add a shadow of sorts beneath him, and make it so some of the confetti is laying sideways on the ground; it would help with giving a sense of space, since it would add a floor to the image. smile.png

I know how hard backgrounds can be, but I'm glad you're working with them!

Thanks guys! smile.png

Edited by C.J

And it's done! Finished!

576087_3875854235128_380614982_n.jpg

Love how you made his little lego feet! Good job!

Love how you made his little lego feet! Good job!

Thanks! I used a pencil for a lighter colour since the felts make it too dark.

Looks like you're getting their basic designs down! That's the key before you try anything more intricate.

Do you have any plans with the Wisps in future drawings?

Do you have any plans with the Wisps in future drawings?

Yes, I might do more since they are quite simple to draw. Also, like you said, a background would be a good addition for it to stand out more so I will add that in future drawings. :)